Page 1274 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 27477411741224126412721273127412751276128413241374 ... LastLast
Results 12,731 to 12,740 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi eddy could it be Max who is Stabbed? going by some spoilers?
    I really do not know. The spoilers are very tight, giving away not much at all.

My money is on Ellis being the victim. I don't think it's Max because the powers that be know that the audience do not care about him. In Soapland, something like this normally happens to a regular character.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 25-04-2019 at 22:43.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (26-04-2019), Sug-din (25-04-2019)

where did jacob and david go?

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I agree with you here. I think Emmerdale made the mistake of holding back too much detail. As a result the episode really did feel disjointed. Sometimes it's best not to be too clever and too mysterious but to just tell the tale.
    Thanks Eddy. 👋I thought Iwas just being really slow but pleased that someone else also found it difficult to follow. There were far too many loose ends for it-to make a lot of sense I felt.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-04-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (26-04-2019)

evening robroners just caught tonites eps and very good except maybe some of the jessie stuff although really not quite sure what I was expecting

the club scene actually looked like there were people there cos often in those type of scenes they have the same half dozen people shuffling round in the background and i think that age check thing you have there is pretty cool

so it looks like the women are going to really hurt maya but perhaps it wont be like that and i cant believe they will actually kill her like has been suggested

the vic thing was well done so it could be anything or anyone but maybe the guy who disappeared at there end as there must have been some point in him being there

max is maybe waiting somewhere outside for billy

robert and aaron looked great (in both tops) but what is the twist for them unless it something to do with max cos they happened to be there but for sure hope its not that

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-04-2019), Sug-din (26-04-2019)

well strange ep in a way

ppl saying that billy stabbed ellis but I don't understand why

I don't think that the women have killed maya and she will turn up again at some point but Leyla knows more

if maya was gone it would be a stooped end to the abuse sl cos really we should see her get proper justice

haven't worked out where aaron fits in to it all yet

did billy stab ellis? why does aaron care so much about ellis and billy, all mates again?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (27-04-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    well strange ep in a way

ppl saying that billy stabbed ellis but I don't understand why

I don't think that the women have killed maya and she will turn up again at some point but Leyla knows more

if maya was gone it would be a stooped end to the abuse sl cos really we should see her get proper justice

haven't worked out where aaron fits in to it all yet
    Just caught up with tonight’s episode - it is confusing that it was Billy we saw with the knife last night and it was Ellis got stabbed and tonight we heard nothing from Ellis Point of view. I know I shouldn’t really say this but I just can’t be bothered with Jessie - she just annoys me whenever she’s on screen - I have no sympathy for her portraying the worried Mother part - it all just seems so false and forced and unfortunately I think that’s down to poor acting ability.

If Maya has been killed off it completely ruins the whole point of the sick storyline that we’ve had to endure for months - she needs to be punished correctly.

Vic seems to be suffering alone and she is probably the one that suffered the most but what happened to her last night was also too vaguely portrayed.

I’m with you regarding Aaron/Robron - where do they fit into it?

It’s going to be even more confusing if we aren't really going to get any proper answers until the week beginning 6 May. Is everything just going to be going on as normal until then? I would have thought that doing the flashbacks from next week would have made more sense but what do I know?

Sorry if I went off on a ramble.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (27-04-2019)

morning robroners

some very bad weather here last nite we have power but still windy its called storm hannah and its moving east but will prob fade a bit before it gets to you guyz

hope everyone has a nice weekend

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-04-2019), Sug-din (27-04-2019)

Good morning everyone.

9c with very strong gusty winds here and forecast to stay like this until early this afternoon. Some rain during the night, but it's stopped now and no more is expected. It's still quite bright.

I hope everyone here has a lovely weekend, despite the weather.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (27-04-2019)

Morning All👋
    It’s about 10c here. We’ve had a bit rain but not a lot and it’s quite bright and calm for now.

Unfortunately seems we’re in for a Robron drought again next week . I was wondering if it might be just as easy to not watch this week and start again on the 6th when the flashbacks happen or do you think I’d miss too much of the build up. I’d appreciate your opinion folks.

Hope you all have a good weekend.🙂

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (27-04-2019)

Thread Information