Page 1150 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 15065010501100114011481149115011511152116012001250 ... LastLast
Results 11,491 to 11,500 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

I do not find that Leanna entertaining at all - she is just an OTT Teeenage character that needs the correct punsishment. I’m sorry but I did not enjoy that episode - this week has been too unnecessarily, youth heavy, the grown ups have hardly got a look in. The only tender and touching bit was the Chaddy scene in the graveyard.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-12-2018), Perdita (06-12-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I do not find that Leanna entertaining at all - she is just an OTT Teeenage character that needs the correct punsishment. I’m sorry but I did not enjoy that episode - this week has been too unnecessarily, youth heavy, the grown ups have hardly got a look in. The only tender and touching bit was the Chaddy scene in the graveyard.
    Agreed. I do not enjoy watching Leanna. She's not an interesting character, nor is she a believable one. She's just awful and the actress appears to be too old for the part and that can't be disguised by Emmerdfale always putting too much make-up on her.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 06-12-2018 at 21:07.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-12-2018), Sug-din (06-12-2018)

This car accident business has all been very well done by Emmerdale and the players have delivered effectively. However, for me, it lacks the final punch in that it does not involve characters that I particularly care about, step forward Daz, Graham and Leanne.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 06-12-2018 at 21:30.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-12-2018), Perdita (07-12-2018), Sug-din (06-12-2018)

What's Next spoilers from the Metro newspaper:

Who’s left heartbroken when the woman they love ends things?
    Who is on the verge of coming clean about their guilty secret?
    Which daughter is left fearing for her mum?
    Who’s desire for revenge threatens their family?
    Who’s left with regret when they cheat on their other half?

Please remember that these spoilers relate to all the soaps and not just to Emmerdale.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-12-2018), Sug-din (07-12-2018)

The Dingle Family Code is ridiculous - they aren’t the blooming MAFIA for goodness sake. Ryan didn’t deserve being spoken to like that.
    I hope Leanna gets what she deserves for this and doesn’t get away with it - looks like her Father believes her innocent act - again.

Good to see Liv being the voice of reason.

Sorry but Jessie has gone down in my opinions again - does she realise when she makes derogatory comments to Ellis about the job at the Scrapyard being a useless thing, she is also being offensive to our boywho gave him a job.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-12-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (07-12-2018)

The Dingle Family Code is ridiculous - they aren’t the blooming MAFIA for goodness sake. Ryan didn’t deserve being spoken to like that.
    I hope Leanna gets what she deserves for this and doesn’t get away with it - looks like her Father believes her innocent act - again.

Sorry but Jessie has gone down in my opinions again - does she realise when she makes derogatory comments to Ellis about the job at the Scrapyard being a useless thing, she is also being offensive to our boywho gave him a job.
    Hi Don i argee Charity needs to calm down how comes its Ryan Fault ? Ryan didnt inform the police Noah just blurted it out before Ryan could say anything he did hold it to Noah why do ED do this to chars they done a great Job with Ryan and getting Bails sent down and Charity and now they going throw it all way and getting Charity to blame Everybody else and in anycase why is Noah so speical ? like Chairty keeps saying he is?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-12-2018), Sug-din (07-12-2018)

hi don hows you?

agree about ryan he didn't deserve that and he actually didn't do anything except talk to noah which was exactly what charity wanted

I don't like leanna and she should get whats coming to her but it might well be that she gets out of it again

as for jessie I don't understand how they can suddenly be married at christmas the way they are at the moment

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-12-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don i argee Charity needs to calm down how comes its Ryan Fault ? Ryan didnt inform the police Noah just blurted it out before Ryan could say anything he did hold it to Noah why do ED do this to chars they done a great Job with Ryan and getting Bails sent down and Charity and now they going throw it all way and getting Charity to blame Everybody else and in anycase why is Noah so speical ? like Chairty keeps saying he is?
    hi matty

you absolutely right about ryan but maybe it will turn around and she will see he was right

I actually think it is might be guilt with charity about noah

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-12-2018)

Ryan gave Noah the best advice given the situation. Charity is just wrong on this one.

A good episode. I was pleased that Amelia and Noah confessed and Emmerdale did not stretch things out, but moved the story swiftly along.

When will get some Robron?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (07-12-2018)

Christmas and New Year spoilers in TV Choice magazine.

CLICK RIGHT HERE.

With thanks to emmaamags twitter.

I've only taken a speedy look but I've seen no Robron.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (07-12-2018)

Thread Information