Page 946 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 44684689693694494594694794895699610461446 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,460 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Hi Fellow Robroners so there`s a twist coming about Amiela`s abduction? some think it could be Ally and she some how faked her death and is stil alive but how could they explain sean+Ameila at her funeral yeah well anything can happen in soapland yeah

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-06-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (17-06-2018), Sug-din (18-06-2018)

@Paul Robs
    I don't mind so much about the romance, but I have noticed what people are saying & all the complaints. I think the "straight acting" is a problem unfortunately. I think it's the bad writing.
    The actors have been given mixed messages. Like being told their best mates who happen to be together. They've probably taken that on board and it's reflected in the acting, but it's not their fault.

For me I just want an interesting story for them. Even if they argue I don't mind at this point.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thevillage For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-06-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (17-06-2018), Paul_Robs (17-06-2018), Sug-din (18-06-2018)

Why would they have Aaron and Liv go on holiday without Robert? Is it because they see Aaron & Liv as a separate family to Aaron & Robert?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thevillage For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-06-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (17-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Thevillage View Post
    Why would they have Aaron and Liv go on holiday without Robert? Is it because they see Aaron & Liv as a separate family to Aaron & Robert?
    I have no idea. I can't even have a bgood guess at it. A complete mystery.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (17-06-2018), Paul_Robs (17-06-2018), Sug-din (18-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I have no idea. I can't even have a bgood guess at it. A complete mystery.
    Hi Eddy what did you think of last post ? i still say that Rob could be planning and thinking about poping the question again yeah there must be a answer and i no doubt we get and i think we got 2 maxines eps coming up soon mybe she chould put in some mentions

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (17-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Eddy what did you think of last post ? i still say that Rob could be planning and thinking about poping the question again yeah there must be a answer and i no doubt we get and i think we got 2 maxines eps coming up soon mybe she chould put in some mentions
    Do you mean your post about Amelia? Once again, I have no idea. There are very few firm clues/spoilers about this. I have seen gossip and rumours that perhaps it has something to do with Shawn, her older brother.

As for Robert, my guess is that he will propose when Aaron returns with Liv, having missed him whilst he was away from Emmerdale.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 17-06-2018 at 21:39.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-06-2018), Sug-din (18-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good morning everyone.

My niece's wedding day went really well, a lovely time was had by all. She looked gorgeous. The weather was dry but rather dull in the morning before the Church, then it brightened up with lots of gorgeous sunshine mid-afternoon onwards. Great to see so many family and friends in one go, very convenient for someone like me who is usually not very socialble. I even managed to make up with an uncle and some cousins that I had sort of fallen out with.

The wedding reception was held at a hotel in London's Bond Street, lovely main courses (roast salmon, lamb 'kleftiko' or some vegetarian nonsence), lots of desserts, traditional Greek wedding cookies gifted to all guests upon departure and so on. A small live band added a lot to the occasion. A very long day, I'm exhausted.
    hi eddie

sounds like you had a lovely day weddings are always great when family get together from far and wide and people can put aside little fall outs that they have and sometimes forgotton what it was all about in the beginning anyway

those cookies sounded interesting cos sweet things usually do for me so I looked them up and they sound yummy

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Thevillage View Post
    could just be usual sloppy sl but suppose there could actually be so plot reason although cant think what

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fellow Robroners so there`s a twist coming about Amiela`s abduction? some think it could be Ally and she some how faked her death and is stil alive but how could they explain sean+Ameila at her funeral yeah well anything can happen in soapland yeah
    hi matty

haven't a clue where its going cept I think it would be just too obvs for it to be daz who has done something

then again ed can be very not original sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I think the new bosses have a huge opportunity to make something even more special of Robron, they are a popular same sex couple. They have complex stories and complex things surrounding them - Robert's son/Liv/Work/PD/The Mill/Chas/Paddy - months of excellent material just there, then the wedding promise. They also have not tackled homophobia, discrimination, surrogacy.

Robron are an ordinary couple, two guys who are straight acting (please don't shoot me for that one), regular guys who are head over heals in love with each other, they want to be together and have a life together. They know its complicated, they know each other so well that they are aware its always going to be bumpy BUT that is not an issue for them, they FULL STOP love each other and nothing is going to get in the way of that ....

Come on ED be cutting edge and lets see two men be TOGETHER, happy but with issues surrounding them and please please please, can we have a memorable, loving, legal and special wedding ... please
    hi paul

great post and sometimes wonder if ed just think "well that's the mm couple done, abuse done, acid attack done, prison spice done, drug death done, so what the the next thing that will get social media buzzing for a few weeks before we move on to the next thing"

I think ko really did care about robron but mista iain thought it wasn't his sl so never really bothered and used them for his pet character even when she was unpopular from the start and only had anything nice like the 'wedding' as part of pushing her

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (18-06-2018)

Thread Information