Page 942 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 44284289293294094194294394495299210421442 ... LastLast
Results 9,411 to 9,420 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Some lovely family and couple scenes there with Robron & Roblivion. It’s such a shame that Aaron & Liv are going to be away and yet Robert is still going to be in the Village and we aren’t actually going to see him for a few weeks. It doesn’t take a Mastermind to know what Robron were going to get up to when they rushed away home there knowing that Liv was going to be out for a while. Both the boys looking rather good tonight. The drought begins.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (13-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Washing cars is hardly a punishment. Nevertherless, I'm loving Graham's input in that cafe scene.
    I also like the way that Jacob spoke to the girl - she looked a bit shocked, don’t think anybody has ever stood up to her before. Good for him, it needed saying.👍

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-06-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (13-06-2018), lizann (13-06-2018)

Well fellow Robroners we had more Robron scenes tonight than we hoped for surly both Robron could take Liv with them for a week or 2 but hay someone had to stay behind and look after the business and i bet it wont be that long Robron could be back on screens before the end of the month and didnt both Danny+Ryan something is said and talke about at the soap awards in a few weeks that could what they mean yeah and it very much looks like Liv could be the one who be looking at laclac and whats he`s done and now she`s looking at Gerry`s Laptop

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-06-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (13-06-2018), Sug-din (13-06-2018)

evening robroners

just caught up with tonite's ed

love the robron scenes I wasn't expecting and little bits of affection

don't really understand why aaron and liv are going away without robert unless he changes his mind at the last minute but maybe he has some surprise sl in the village

apart from robron though have to say that not just bored with most of ed at the moment but some of it I actually don't like

strange I know but its almost like its gone off a bit

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-06-2018), Sug-din (13-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Well fellow Robroners we had more Robron scenes tonight than we hoped for surly both Robron could take Liv with them for a week or 2 but hay someone had to stay behind and look after the business and i bet it wont be that long Robron could be back on screens before the end of the month and didnt both Danny+Ryan something is said and talke about at the soap awards in a few weeks that could what they mean yeah and it very much looks like Liv could be the one who be looking at laclac and whats he`s done and now she`s looking at Gerry`s Laptop
    hi matty

wonder exactly what she thinks she'll find on his laptop

also 'terry' either still has the drawing book or else he really has buried it somewhere and maybe at some point someone will find it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    evening robroners

just caught up with tonite's ed

love the robron scenes I wasn't expecting and little bits of affection

don't really understand why aaron and liv are going away without robert unless he changes his mind at the last minute but maybe he has some surprise sl in the village

apart from robron though have to say that not just bored with most of ed at the moment but some of it I actually don't like

strange I know but its almost like its gone off a bit
    Hi Micheal what do you think of last few posts? and yes it would be lovely if Robron+Liv couldve have gone away as a little family its just like Rob said just a brother+Sister time away be good for them but he tell Aaron in the pub he will him loads when they go

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-06-2018), Sug-din (13-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I also like the way that Jacob spoke to the girl - she looked a bit shocked, don’t think anybody has ever stood up to her before. Good for him, it needed saying.��
    I enjoyed the scene with Graham talking to Jacob and Leanne (?), and the one with Jacob and her. The Aaron and Robert scenes were great, so lovely and sweet. Though I'm puzzled about why all 3 of them didn't go.

I hated the rest of tonight's episode, especially Debola.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (13-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi matty

wonder exactly what she thinks she'll find on his laptop

also 'terry' either still has the drawing book or else he really has buried it somewhere and maybe at some point someone will find it
    Hi Micheal the big clue would be of course that cloud acc that gerry downloaded what was hs phone about the car crash yeah and that srapbook to

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-06-2018)

I could be wrong, but it looks as if Aaron and Robert will not be back on our tv screens until about early July. Dasnny and Ryan were on holiday.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (13-06-2018)

Liv wondering about Gerry's laptop is very interesting. She's on the right track and is unlikely to stop just because she is going away for a few weeks. IMO it's now only a matter of time before Roblivion are thrown up against Lachlan. Perhaps for Lachlan's final battle.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

mrfreeman (13-06-2018), Sug-din (13-06-2018)

Thread Information