Page 1127 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 12762710271077111711251126112711281129113711771227 ... LastLast
Results 11,261 to 11,270 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I promise this is the last time I will say this.

I’m fed up that it has been a week now since you know who left and she is still the main topic of conversation in every episode. When will this torment come to an end
    I agree.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (09-11-2018)

Sorry I’ve broken my promise already.

What could have been a lovely scene of Robron having a coffee and maybe clearing the air over any doubts from yesterday and what was the topic of conversation? Her again - was it a competition to see how many times they could mention her name in that short scene?.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-11-2018)

how has bex have full control over seb and if when rob and aaron can see him

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-11-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    how has bex have full control over seb and if when rob and aaron can see him
    No idea at all. The story line makes no sense at all, none whatsoever.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (09-11-2018)

So nothing is really cleared up and settled with the boys and as far as the cast lists are concerned for next week isn’t on andmay not be on that much.

We started the week so we’ll with Maxine’s episodes and ended it like thiswith everything up the air for goodness knows how long.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-11-2018)

Sorry I’ve broken my promise already.

What could have been a lovely scene of Robron having a coffee and maybe clearing the air over any doubts from yesterday and what was the topic of conversation? Her again - was it a competition to see how many times they could mention her name in that short scene?.
    And as if that wasn't bad enough, we had to suffer all the Debbie/Graham rubbish.

When will the Emmerdale producers get it through their thick heads, next to no one cares about Debbie? She belongs in prison. Hurry up and put her in there.

Don't even get me started on that Rishi stuff and nonsense.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 09-11-2018 at 20:34.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (09-11-2018)

Really sorry to go on and on guys.

If it carries on like this they may as well not have a Robron on screen at all because all they appear to be there for at present is to make sure that people don’t ever forget that PD existed, she may as well still be on our screens.

I thought things would be so much better now but I’m back to the point where I feel like just stopping watching Robron scenes again because she is all they talk about and it’s boring.

The only saving grace is that the boys look really fine and I wouldn’t want to miss that.:

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    And as if that wasn't bad enough, we had to suffer all the Debbie/Graham rubbish.

When will the Emmerdale producers get it through their thick heads, next to no one cares about Debbie? She belongs in prison. Hurry up and put her in there.

Don't even get me started on that Rishi stuff and nonsense.

Totally agree with you.

I'm so disappointed at what Emmerdale have done with the Graham character. He was an instant favourite of mine. I was always looking forward to all his appearances. Now, all I see, is a cold blooded killer who I just don't care about.

Graham had so much story line potential. All ruined for no gain.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (09-11-2018)

Really sorry to go on and on guys.

If it carries on like this they may as well not have a Robron on screen at all because all they appear to be there for at present is to make sure that people don’t ever forget that PD existed, she may as well still be on our screens.

I thought things would be so much better now but I’m back to the point where I feel like just stopping watching Robron scenes again because she is all they talk about and it’s boring.

The only saving grace is that the boys look really fine and I wouldn’t want to miss that.:
    I think that her 'presence' will be gradually diminished. There's only so much that Emmerdale can do with Rebecca now that she and Ross have left the village.

I'm guessing that what all this is about is to create lots of angsty moments for Aaron because Danny Miller is good at playing them. Also, to gradually prepare the ground for an adoption/surrogacy story line.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 09-11-2018 at 22:24.

Thread Information