Page 39 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149891395391039 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    Friday 9th Dec: Following a call from Bernice, the police and social workers arrive to talk to Aaron.

Tuesday 13th Dec: Liv's good deeds are misunderstood.

Wednesday 14th Dec: An offhand comment made by Rebecca plants a seed in Aaron's mind...will she live to regret her words?

Thursday 15th Dec: Aaron succeeds when he puts his plan into action, but a remark from Moira casts a shadow.

Soaplife spoilers, many thanks to Amy-W on DS
    Thanks for these Bet bex maks a comment about never emptying the safe or something
    Moiras drunk and Aaron wont like that other people are noticing R/R closeness so hopefully he will tell her to "do one"!

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Thanks for these Bet bex maks a comment about never emptying the safe or something
    Moiras drunk and Aaron wont like that other people are noticing R/R closeness so hopefully he will tell her to "do one"!
    So excited as we get nearer these I still think a lot is being kept back.

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post

As you know that's what I've said for a while.😀

so over the next weeks we have lots of Robron+Liv and Robron buying Mill cottage and iets hope we get a lovely Robron xmas IM and Emmedale got give us a little romantic Robron yeah because we had this rubbish Rebbcca they gave us so far but i have faith in IM and Emmerdale will provide with us with some lovely surprises

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    LOL these new spoilers have sent people into a downward spiral of depression at the other place. Honestly they're set off by the smallest of thing. Personally I don't like the sound of it as I feel it's playing directly into Rebecca's hands.
    Totally , i doubt very much Aaron is going to be moping around all paranoid, i do think each of them know more than we are led to believe they know. Rebecca will no doubt use it to her advantage if she finds out but that wont last long, Robron will come out on top. Boyfriends that slay together stay together ;)
    I think so too, have always thought there was more to it. Just cant wait for it to play out, no doubt there will be some embargoes and they will be misleading us so it gets us unexpected. They have done it before.

I for one am quite looking forward to seeing Aaron having an enemy in the village (at least for a little while), even if it is in the form of a desperate, man-stealing (hopefully not), evil-genius wannabee

Best news I've heard all day. Rumour has it Ryan has told a fan that the cast can't have pics taken with fans anymore. Hallelujah

It's also been hinted that this is to cover up Kelvin's return. I could quite believe that he hasn't left for good. Bit like Rachel's return at the court case.
    Last edited by dees1; 28-11-2016 at 20:44.

I always said that it was a curtesy on their behalf and not a given right. I thought the time would come when they would stop it. Yeah!😀

Best news I've heard all day. Rumour has it Ryan has told a fan that the cast can't have pics taken with fans anymore. Hallelujah

It's also been hinted that this is to cover up Kelvin's return. I could quite believe that he hasn't left for good. Bit like Rachel's return at the court case.
    yay about time!

And can quite believe the Kelvin rumours as i did think it would never be final.

Thread Information