Page 1171 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 17167110711121116111691170117111721173118112211271 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,710 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Just popping in quickly again to say I hope everyone had

🎉🎉🎉🎉A HAPPY NEW YEAR.🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Here’s to a good 2019 to All of you.

I still haven’t caught up on any episodes yet so I’m not giving my views on any comments until I know what I’m talking about. Have looked through briefly and it looks like a few things happened.

Will get back to you all soon.

Best Wishes.
    Don.
    hi don

a very happy new year to you x

look forward to you being back when you've caught up

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (02-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi fellow fans is it tonight Mandy back ? or tommoprw ? and btw Eddy what did you think my post i wrote this morning? matty
    hi matty

I thought she comes in on Monday but I prob got that wrong

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-01-2019), Sug-din (02-01-2019)

Have eventually caught up.

It didn’t take that long after all as I ffwd through quite a lot of the boring stuff.

Apart from the scenes with our boys on Christmas Day it was a very dull episode. Loved the Xmas present opening scene - they so care for each other.

That Jessie needs to leave soon her character is getting worse and worse - she is just so obsessed with Billy doing no wrong. Can’t believe she would have even considered having him live in the same house as Robron without finding out all the facts first and calling the police the way they did.

I don’t know but I really don’t think Robert beat up Billy - I think he just did that to protect Aaron as he thought he had done it but really neither were involved. There’s more to this Billy than we know about.

That male stripper at Bernices party was a bit cringey.

It is rather disappointing that this is the only story that they could come up with for Robron over the festive period. They are worth so much more quality storylines than repeating over and over again the same sort of things for them.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don

a very happy new year to you x

look forward to you being back when you've caught up
    Thanks Micheal 👋x

I’m back now and fully caught up with it all.

Some bits were worth it some weren’t. 🙂

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Have eventually caught up.

It didn’t take that long after all as I ffwd through quite a lot of the boring stuff.

Apart from the scenes with our boys on Christmas Day it was a very dull episode. Loved the Xmas present opening scene - they so care for each other.

That Jessie needs to leave soon her character is getting worse and worse - she is just so obsessed with Billy doing no wrong. Can’t believe she would have even considered having him live in the same house as Robron without finding out all the facts first and calling the police the way they did.

I don’t know but I really don’t think Robert beat up Billy - I think he just did that to protect Aaron as he thought he had done it but really neither were involved. There’s more to this Billy than we know about.

That male stripper at Bernices party was a bit cringey.

It is rather disappointing that this is the only story that they could come up with for Robron over the festive period. They are worth so much more quality storylines than repeating over and over again the same sort of things for them.
    Hi Don i argee what we had on xmas day was good at mill when they exchaged pressies the hug and a little kiss and now this cain beating i j hope he gets his own back when he finds out it was Graham who done it or mybe Rob finds out it was he was Graham and then some way he can keep that money for the baby fund

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-01-2019), Sug-din (02-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Morning fellow Robroners lets hope we have a twist or 2 coming up involving Cain and this guilt he`s carrying and his gulit thinking he`s killed Joe we all know it was Graham i wonder if somehow Rob finds out somehow and uses it against Graham that it was Graham who did itand let him and nicola keep the money and this is the cash Robron gets to start the surragcy baby fund yeah i know its not ideal for our Rob to be involved with HF its always bad news mybe this is the s/l that Kim Tate will be involed with when she gets out and of course James Tate hopefully coming back soon whats your thoughts ? matty x
    I think that the Nicola/Robert Home Farm scam is setting up feuds fo the future. Nicola with Kim Tate and Robert with James Tate. I don't think that Graham will feature much more. I also think that Graham will fall out and start to feud with Kim as he will choose to be with the lovely Megan and not with her.

I'm really not sure how the surrogacy styory will be developed. I just hope that it will be.

Poor Bernice.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (02-01-2019)

Mandy Dingle is back next Monday, I think.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (03-01-2019), Sug-din (02-01-2019)

Press centre spoilers for the week beginning 14/01/18. Week 3.

Monday 14th January - Cain is backed into a corner. Debbie reels at the news. Sam's concerns lead to a surprising decision.

Tuesday 15th January - Lydia makes a confession. Graham has an unexpected visitor. Priya's suspicions are aroused.

Wednesday 16th January - Tracy decides to raise the stakes. Maya comes under scrutiny. Moira attempts to play peacemaker.

Thursday 17th January (7pm) - An opportunity presents itself up at Home Farm. Bob's debts catch up with him. Victoria makes a request.

Thursday 17th January (8pm) - Chas is feeling generous. Maya is floored by an ultimatum. Debbie offers an unlikely bargain.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (03-01-2019), Sug-din (02-01-2019)

will rob or andy visit sort of sister bernice they didnt visit sarah

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (03-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    will rob or andy visit sort of sister bernice they didnt visit sarah
    I guess Bernice is their step sister. I would love to see Robert visit her. Did he ever visit his niece, Sarah?

As for Andy, all I can say is that I wish he would come back.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (03-01-2019), lizann (03-01-2019), Sug-din (03-01-2019)

Thread Information