Page 719 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2196196697097177187197207217297698191219 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,190 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I’m sure if we all put our heads together we would be able to think of something and it would be more original and not like the things that the McCain team think of - I do wonder if they are actually writing the scripts sometimes.
    sorry who are they? you mean the people who give the stories to the writers cos I think they maybe need to get out more

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Thamk you for the spoilers, Paul.

Well, so it looks very likely that we are going to get a Robron bonk sometime in the middle of February.
    I can put up with that.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (19-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    sorry who are they? you mean the people who give the stories to the writers cos I think they maybe need to get out more
    Hiya Micheal👋
    The McCain Storyline Team are the potato sponsors advert before the programme starts - maybe you don’t see that where you are!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (19-01-2018)

Off topic but has everyone noticed my name has turned pink, I think it’s because I’ve made over 2,000 posts - I really can’t keep quiet can I?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

I'm glad Maxine wrote the valentine ep and I'm sure i'll be well written but just have to wait and see what we get after mista iain has teased some more

I'm just afeared that we'll have Cain getting soppy with Moira, Pollard probably asking Faith to marry him, Marlon spilling champagne on his teacher, Jimmy half naked as Eros, Chas secret man turning up spoiling Paddy's surprise, Charity dressed as a tart for another scam, Gerry wondering why his internet date hasn't turned up, David mistaking Leyla's valentine card for Tracey's . . . leaving a few seconds for a meaningful robron glance across the bar

so not expecting anything more cos it will mean its grand if we get it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-01-2018)

Off topic but has everyone noticed my name has turned pink, I think it’s because I’ve made over 2,000 posts - I really can’t keep quiet can I?
    Congratulations Don I've only just noticed

btw I've wondered why the names of who's online at the bottom of the page sometimes have a '+' after them, Eddie's does at the moment, what does that mean

eta you and Paul have one now but I don't
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 19-01-2018 at 22:41.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-01-2018)

Oh special pink boy

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Hiya Micheal👋
    The McCain Storyline Team are the potato sponsors advert before the programme starts - maybe you don’t see that where you are!
    oic the chip crowd yeah I remember people talking about potato people on the other place and they have them all round Davids shop

we have a car insurance company sponsor ed here

I suppose each country had someone different

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (19-01-2018)

I'm glad Maxine wrote the valentine ep and I'm sure i'll be well written but just have to wait and see what we get after mista iain has teased some more

I'm just afeared that we'll have Cain getting soppy with Moira, Pollard probably asking Faith to marry him, Marlon spilling champagne on his teacher, Jimmy half naked as Eros, Chas secret man turning up spoiling Paddy's surprise, Charity dressed as a tart for another scam, Gerry wondering why his internet date hasn't turned up, David mistaking Leyla's valentine card for Tracey's . . . leaving a few seconds for a meaningful robron glance across the bar

so not expecting anything more cos it will mean its grand if we get it
    Unfortunately you may be right as Valentines is a Wednesday so unless it’s a special episode it will only be half an hour but we can hope it will have a lot of Robron content.

Congratulations Don I've only just noticed

btw I've wondered why the names of who's online at the bottom of the page sometimes have a '+' after them, Eddie's does at the moment, what does that mean

eta you and Paul have one now but I don't
    Thank You👍 I don’t know about the + I can’t say I’ve noticed it - all I see after everyone’s name if they are online is a green dot. Maybe someone else can explain it.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (19-01-2018)

Thread Information