Page 716 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2166166667067147157167177187267668161216 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,160 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Week 5 spoilers posted on Tumblr. Thank you Robronspoilers

Monday January 29th
    Rhona tries to move on, Brenda sets a plan in motion, and Vanessa is on tenterhooks.

Tues January 30th
    Paddy is confused, Tracy makes a shocking discovery, and Moira faces a difficult proposition.

Wednesday January 31st
    Tracy acts on impulse, Moira is in turmoil, and Laurel feels conflicted.

Thursday February 1st 7pm
    Faith delivers life-changing news, Zak advises on matters of the heart, and Moira is given an ultimatum.

Thursday February 1st 8pm
    Cain awaits a decision, Jimmy makes a job decision, and Tracy is irked by a new friendship.

Friday February 2nd
    Jimmy and Nicola justify their actions, Lachlan jumps to conclusions, and Graham has concerns.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (18-01-2018)

Can someone explain to me just what the point of that wrestling stuff was? Paddy is just an idiot I’m sorry.

This on off with Coira is just becoming boring. Please god that they don’t do this routine with our boys when they get to the reunion time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-01-2018)

I must say and I know maybe I shouldn’t have this opinion after what he has supposedly done to Debbie etc but I do actually like Joe/Tom. He has much more character than The Whites and he has interacted with more of the Village residents in just one episode than a certain PD has in 15 months. I do honestly think he will be genuinely concerned if anything was to happen to the Dingle boys.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I must say and I know maybe I shouldn’t have this opinion after what he has supposedly done to Debbie etc but I do actually like Joe/Tom. He has much more character than The Whites and he has interacted with more of the Village residents in just one episode than a certain PD has in 15 months. I do honestly think he will be genuinely concerned if anything was to happen to the Dingle boys.
    Hi Don i argee i quite like Joe he has more gumtion and guts and just like the Tates from years ago the Tates made HF what it was and yeah he nade more of an impact and not like PD who has made nothing of an impact i just hope we see more tates coming in soon yeah like Zoe for instance

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (18-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don i argee i quite like Joe he has more gumtion and guts and just like the Tates from years ago the Tates made HF what it was and yeah he nade more of an impact and not like PD who has made nothing of an impact i just hope we see more tates coming in soon yeah like Zoe for instance
    He has a lot of different sides to his character which is refreshing to see, as you say it would be good to see some more of the existing Tates returning.

Matty, are you going to watch our Danny on “Release The Hounds” on ITV2 at 21:00 tonight? I’ll watch because he’s on it. Don

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

He has a lot of different sides to his character which is refreshing to see, as you say it would be good to see some more of the existing Tates returning.

Matty, are you going to watch our Danny on “Release The Hounds” on ITV2 at 21:00 tonight? I’ll watch because he’s on it. Don
    not sure yet watching Darling buds of May atm and then Miss Marple yeah oh what busy night ahead of me tonight lol i just hope we dont have this Rubbish with Robron when they get get back togther whats happening with Coira yeah but i think ED+IM wont do that yeah and i just hope PD leaves soon but Emily Head thinks that PD could be in a coma for weeks and i hope not Don the sooner PD goes the better and i know this sounds harsh i hope Laclan do pull the plug on PD life suport yeah bit wicked yeah lol or do you think she will relapse and die naturerlly ?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

tomjoe own brother noah could have die if he cares

i like tomjoe tate now and we have his chuck norris driver graham

no rob or aaron at the home farm party, rob and vic would know tomjoe over jack

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (18-01-2018), Sug-din (18-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    not sure yet watching Darling buds of May atm and then Miss Marple yeah oh what busy night ahead of me tonight lol i just hope we dont have this Rubbish with Robron when they get get back togther whats happening with Coira yeah but i think ED+IM wont do that yeah and i just hope PD leaves soon but Emily Head thinks that PD could be in a coma for weeks and i hope not Don the sooner PD goes the better and i know this sounds harsh i hope Laclan do pull the plug on PD life suport yeah bit wicked yeah lol or do you think she will relapse and die naturerlly ?
    Have to be honest don’t care how she ends up leaving just want her to be gone, as long as the truth comes out before she goes.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Can someone explain to me just what the point of that wrestling stuff was? Paddy is just an idiot I’m sorry.

This on off with Coira is just becoming boring. Please god that they don’t do this routine with our boys when they get to the reunion time.
    I wish I could explain it. It was awful and boring, an embarassment to watch. I felt sorry for the actors that were trying to work with such second rate material.

I can't help feeling that this sort of rubbish clearly demonstrates that Emmerdale does not have enough good quality material for 6 episodes each week.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 18-01-2018 at 21:39. Reason: my spelling

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-01-2018), Sug-din (18-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I wish I could explain it. It was awful and boring, an embarassment to watch. I felt sorry for the actors that were trying to work with such second rate material.

I can't help feeling that this sort of rubbish clearly demonstrates that Emmerdale does not have enough good quality material for 6 episodes each week.
    I totally agree. If you consider last weeks double episode because our boys were involved and this week just seemed like a lot of filler stuff in places.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Thread Information