Page 712 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2126126627027107117127137147227628121212 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,120 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    The scene between Robert & Chrissie last night was very moving and brilliantly played by Ryan & Louise.

PD did her best acting yet in the 2nd episode.

Not the most memorable Soap exit for Lawrence in the end, literally, thrown out!!

Dr Boring was embarrassing to watch - I don’t know if anyone else finds this but I always think it looks like he doesn’t know what to do with his arms and his hands. They look as though they aren’t actually attached to the rest of him.

It was a nice touch that Robert mentioned how he lost his Mother at such a young age.

From the main players last night the standard of acting was outstanding.

Let’s just hope the next week or so gives us the results we are hoping for.
    Hi Don

Agree about Robert and Chrissie scene. I think he did love her till he realised who he really wanted.

I wonder if ed gave Lawrence that exit cos they annoyed he revealed hed been sacked and made it clear bee wasn't happy.

The crash was very well done but car crashes are always an easy way to get rid of characters they don't want

Fraud we'll have to disagree about Alex I want Robron back together as soon as possible but I do like Alex and just wish he could stay and have his own sls

Looking forward to tonites ep
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 12-01-2018 at 19:45.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (12-01-2018)

How is it possible for someone who is in a coma to actually still annoy me?
    She even manages to still blink with her eyes shut.
    There were too many caring bed side scenes with in that episode.

Those scenes with Robron weren’t as nice as I hoped for. There wasn’t the support I thought there would be.

Sorry but I just want the Dr to get the message and disappear into the background - there is still only one thing he wants from and even when he’s trying to be nice it just doesn’t come across as sincere. 👎

Lachlan still twisting the truth - the phone is definetly going to come into play.

Didn’t particularly enjoy all that tonight but ours boys did look good though.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (13-01-2018)

Its strange isn't it and ED do it quite often, an amazing double episode and then this rather drab and underwhelming stuff tonight.

I also thought we had a good Robron scene BUT we had the scene partly Aaron shouting at very upset Robert and then Aaron summoning his amazing counselling skills form his inner-self, I switched off. It does make you wonder how they are going to reconcile in a short number of weeks but hey, this is Emmerdale and miracles happen every day. At least we didn't get anyone pooing on the carpet or indeed dog-poo !!!!!
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 12-01-2018 at 21:04.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Its strange isn't it and ED do it quite often, an amazing double episode and then this rather drab and underwhelming stuff tonight.

I also thought we had a good Robron scene BUT we had the scene partly Aaron shouting at very upset Robert and then Aaron summoning his amazing counselling skills form his inner-self, I switched off. It does make you wonder how they are going to reconcile in a short number of weeks but hey, this is Emmerdale and miracles happen every day. At least we didn't get anyone pooing on the carpet or indeed dog-poo !!!!!
    I agree. 👍

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (13-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    How is it possible for someone who is in a coma to actually still annoy me?
    She even manages to still blink with her eyes shut.
    There were too many caring bed side scenes with in that episode.

Those scenes with Robron weren’t as nice as I hoped for. There wasn’t the support I thought there would be.

Sorry but I just want the Dr to get the message and disappear into the background - there is still only one thing he wants from and even when he’s trying to be nice it just doesn’t come across as sincere. 👎

Lachlan still twisting the truth - the phone is definetly going to come into play.

Didn’t particularly enjoy all that tonight but ours boys did look good though.
    Hi Don i didnt mind our Robron scenes tonight yes Aaron shouted but soon said sorry to his bae for shouting and after they talked as mates what did Rob do when Aaron told him to step up he just did that he listens to his husband like soulmates i guess this is the redemtion what IM told about and what brings Robron togther xmas and new year and that Dr Ploty scene was embarssing surly Alex could see that Aaron only had his eyes fixed on Rob when he pulled up and even that peck there `s no chemisty and now i think in a few weeks that Aaron will realise its Rob he wants and not Alex and will split up something must happen if we get this reunion which could be in Feb

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (13-01-2018), Sug-din (12-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post

Hi Paul i thought tonights ep was ok yeah Aaron shouted but then said sorry and what did Rob do when aaron told he step up he just went up and took Seb yeah Rob only takes notice and only listens to Aaron soul mates and love fo each other and i think this will be a slow burn renuion and it be well worth it and Our Aaron will soon realise that its Rob he wants and not Drploty borefest something must give if we belive that this Eletric renuion could be IN Feb and if bothe Danny+Ryan have been filming last week and this week so we have something soon Btw Doyou think Laclan could switch of PD life suport? if not why mention it at the start ? and Belle found his phone under his bed

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (13-01-2018)

Press centre spoilers for week 4 with thanks to DS member, persi, who just posted them.

Monday January 22nd
    Debbie enacts a dangerous plan, Faith calls a truce, and Lachlan faces an inevitable task.

Tuesday January 23rd
    Joe is confronted, Lachlan is conflicted, and Zak and Lisa reach a difficult decision.

Wednesday January 24th
    Lachlan has a shocking realisation, Faith takes matters into her own hands, and Lisa feels beaten by another setback.

Thursday January 25th 7pm
    Lachlan is on a mission, Charity is affronted, and Brenda is suspicious.

Thursday January 25th 8pm
    Lachlan fears exposure, Rhona finds an unexpected confidante, and Charity’s plan backfires.

Friday isn’t up yet.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Press centre spoilers for week 4 with thanks to DS member, persi, who just posted them.

Monday January 22nd
    Debbie enacts a dangerous plan, Faith calls a truce, and Lachlan faces an inevitable task.

Tuesday January 23rd
    Joe is confronted, Lachlan is conflicted, and Zak and Lisa reach a difficult decision.

Wednesday January 24th
    Lachlan has a shocking realisation, Faith takes matters into her own hands, and Lisa feels beaten by another setback.

Thursday January 25th 7pm
    Lachlan is on a mission, Charity is affronted, and Brenda is suspicious.

Thursday January 25th 8pm
    Lachlan fears exposure, Rhona finds an unexpected confidante, and Charity’s plan backfires.

Friday isn’t up yet.
    Thanks Eddy. Busy week for Lachlan. Wonder if Robron are involved at all. 👍

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (13-01-2018)

doc saying he isn't a bunny boiler clearly he has issues dark issues

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (13-01-2018), Sug-din (13-01-2018)

Morning Robroners

so if the reunion is at the end of Feb I think that’s ok cos if its going to last (which it is) they really need to show the guyz building up to it rather than just suddenly being back together which wouldn’t be a good start at all.

at the moment Seb seems to be Robert’s whole world so I think that just makes it clear that if he finds out that he’s not his, he will come crashing to rock bottom. However he can't think that Aaron is just there ready to come running. They both love each other and always have but Aaron was really hurt and he has to believe that the same thing won’t happen again in a year.

I think that’s the whole point of Alex. Aaron is with Alex at the moment and will not cheat on him cos Aaron is not a cheater, so that means he can and will be there for Robert as a good and true friend. He will realise over two or three weeks that whatever has happened they are meant to be together and will make it work. Aaron and Alex will finish and maybe Alex will make him see that, cos actually I don’t think he is a bad person (not popular thought I know)

As for Rebecca I don’t really care cos if its clear Robert’s not Seb’s father, even if she survives and stays around shes hardly going to have anything to do with robron.

Being a bit of a golddigger perhaps she’ll take up with Joe

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-01-2018), Paul_Robs (13-01-2018), Sug-din (13-01-2018)

Thread Information