Page 709 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2096096596997077087097107117197598091209 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,090 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don what did you think of my last post this morning?

Hi Matty
    In reply to what you said earlier. Paddy was ok last night. It was so obvious Robron still love each other so much and this is all leading to the path of the reunion. I am sure the Dr won’t like Aaron being there for Robert when he needs him and will hopefully lead to him giving up. At least we know there is no way that The Whites are going to be living at HF after this. The boys will be back together and the others will just have to accept it. Our boys will be together soon. Don

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-01-2018)

Well first ep I watched live for a while and nice to see Robert

but fraid I just find the Bob and Brenda stuff pretty boring actually

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Well first ep I watched live for a while and nice to see Robert

but fraid I just find the Bob and Brenda stuff pretty boring actually
    Agree with you Micheal.👍🏻 Nice to see you back again.🙂

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (09-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Thanks for the link Eddy.👋 Some interesting articles there. 👍
    It’s a shame to see that PD is still around in week 4 even if she is in a coma. If she does wake I hope it’s just to say the baby isn’t . There may still be hope.
    We can hope.

If PD stays and we have nothing advising one way or the other at the moment then I wonder what they will do with her, apart from the baby she will have no other connection to the village. As Robron are re-uniting I would imagine would keep a very safe distance between him and her apart from daddy duties otherwise will be on the warpath.
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 09-01-2018 at 20:50.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (09-01-2018), Sug-din (09-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    We can hope.

If PD stays and we have nothing advising one way or the other at the moment then I wonder what they will do with her, apart from the baby she will have no other connection to the village. As Robron are re-uniting I would imagine would keep a very safe distance between him and her apart from daddy duties otherwise will be on the warpath.
    of course laying in a coma means rebecca doesn't even have to do her one emotion . . . money for nothing really
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 09-01-2018 at 21:05.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-01-2018), Sug-din (09-01-2018)

Don’t know what’s happened tonight but I put my comment on about the ep on earlier and it disappeared.

I didn't really care for the episode that much tonight.

I have no sympathy for Debbie & Charity. No matter what Tom/Joe did to them they were lucky to get away without any kind of criminal punishment for what they did.

I thought the Brenda & Bob stuff was all a bit OTT.

It is getting really annoying seeing The Whites making Robert out to be such a monster who has done such cruel and evil and criminal things and they sit there as if they had never done a criminal thing themselves. PD is just becoming more and more annoying and self righteous with every breath. I do hope she doesn’t survive as she needs to be gone - now. I’m sorry but if ED & IM are trying to get people to feel sympathy for them after the crash I’m afraid it won’t come from me.

Have to be honest I’m getting fed up with Robert and this ‘My son’ thing. FGS why doesn’t he do the legal DNA test thing to prove the parentage and at last realise that he shouldn’t just be taking PD’s word as 100% proof.

Robert does look good though - even if the hair is a bit too short.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (09-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Don’t know what’s happened tonight but I put my comment on about the ep on earlier and it disappeared.

I didn't really care for the episode that much tonight.

I have no sympathy for Debbie & Charity. No matter what Tom/Joe did to them they were lucky to get away without any kind of criminal punishment for what they did.

I thought the Brenda & Bob stuff was all a bit OTT.

It is getting really annoying seeing The Whites making Robert out to be such a monster who has done such cruel and evil and criminal things and they sit there as if they had never done a criminal thing themselves. PD is just becoming more and more annoying and self righteous with every breath. I do hope she doesn’t survive as she needs to be gone - now. I’m sorry but if ED & IM are trying to get people to feel sympathy for them after the crash I’m afraid it won’t come from me.

Have to be honest I’m getting fed up with Robert and this ‘My son’ thing. FGS why doesn’t he do the legal DNA test thing to prove the parentage and at last realise that he shouldn’t just be taking PD’s word as 100% proof.

Robert does look good though - even if the hair is a bit too short.
    I think its just to build him up for the big let down. The fact he hasn't had proof to me just makes it all the more obvs that Serb is not his son.

A guy like Robert if true to his character would probably demand three separate DNA tests before he would start to accept any child was his

I think its just to build him up for the big let down. The fact he hasn't had proof to me just makes it all the more obvs that Serb is not his son.

A guy like Robert if true to his character would probably demand three separate DNA tests before he would start to accept any child was his
    That sounds good. Micheal.I hope it’s right. 👍

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (09-01-2018)

of course laying in a coma means rebecca doesn't even have to do her one emotion . . . money for nothing really
    She is quite useless at acting emotions .... blinkie blink blink .... love your gif

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (09-01-2018), Sug-din (09-01-2018)

Afernoon my fellow Robroners i still say all the whites die in the end and all the whites are in the cast list for next week anyway and like i said PD will have nothing left in the village and i think Lucky suvive but some think he being leaving too and for our Robron can sort themselfs out is for PD to die and Baby Seb is not Rob`s the only way if it not to be Rob`s is if something happens to Seb and they want something from the next of Kin and they get Rob to donate something and is not a match its like Danny said last year it and the baby was the stubling block that broke robron up so something has to happen to get our Robron back on track and this eletric Reunion mybe not to far away and both Liv+Chas just have live with it

19. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (10-01-2018)

Thread Information