Page 1367 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3678671267131713571365136613671368136913771417 ... LastLast
Results 13,661 to 13,670 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Have watched it now, only the scenes that Robron were in - firstly having that open discussion in the Cafe was ridiculous - what Solicitor would meet a client in a trial in such an public place and involve people in their conversation even if they are family members? Secondly - Vic let’s her self in and then plays her holier than though card, all about how she feels. I’m sorry but if I was Aaron I would have asked her to leave there and then and told her never to let herself into their house again. Has she not thought that if Robert goes to prison that Lee will still hassle her and she’ll not have Robert to turn to then and if she tries to get Aaron involved he should just tell her to get lost. I didn’t think I could possibly hate her any more than I did but I do. This is not the way you should feel about a rape victim - I’m sure it isn’t.

As you said though the boys did look so good tonight.
    Hi Don what did you think of my lasy post i did to Eddy? matty x

Just watched tonights episode well ....

1. If Vic was my sister I think I would have told her to leave, he was doing everything to protect her, she was raped and her behaviour is quite frankly ridiculous as much as violence is never the solution to anything the rapist should not be raised above her caring brother.

2. Who the hell allows someone no matter who they are to march in to the privacy of their home without even a knock on the door - how bloody rude and arrogant.

3. ED has lost the plot, Lee the rapist (and we know he is because it was screened) is now the victim, unless there is a major twist coming it is making rape acceptable and the shocked/protective and sometimes irrational behaviour of the raped parties family are the criminal - shame on you Emmerdale and ITV - I really hope your current presentation that rape will be forgotten and distressing the victim & family is OK is turned on its head.

Loved Robron tonight + Liv, they are a loving and happy family and so nice to watch - ruined nightly by Victoria-Moan-Fest.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-09-2019), pond21 (05-09-2019), Sug-din (06-09-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Just watched tonights episode well ....

1. If Vic was my sister I think I would have told her to leave, he was doing everything to protect her, she was raped and her behaviour is quite frankly ridiculous as much as violence is never the solution to anything the rapist should not be raised above her caring brother.

2. Who the hell allows someone no matter who they are to march in to the privacy of their home without even a knock on the door - how bloody rude and arrogant.

3. ED has lost the plot, Lee the rapist (and we know he is because it was screened) is now the victim, unless there is a major twist coming it is making rape acceptable and the shocked/protective and sometimes irrational behaviour of the raped parties family are the criminal - shame on you Emmerdale and ITV - I really hope your current presentation that rape will be forgotten and distressing the victim & family is OK is turned on its head.

Loved Robron tonight + Liv, they are a loving and happy family and so nice to watch - ruined nightly by Victoria-Moan-Fest.
    Agree with everything.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-09-2019)

Hi Everybody i had a feeling Rob would do that but lets hope when it to trail ED will show why he did it and not just do a guilty verdict knowing that Ryan is leaving and theres a twist coming like that lee will be charged with rape at the momment Ed is letting a rapist getting of scott free let of mybe we have to wait and see we all know Ryan is going around latse Autum so it months yet

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-09-2019)

Well, I was going to watch later. However, I got a good hint of what happens over on the DS Appreciation thread, so I'm going to not watch. I didn't sign-up for utter rubbish like this. Not good enough Emmerdale.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-09-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Well, I was going to watch later. However, I got a good hint of what happens over on the DS Appreciation thread, so I'm going to not watch. I didn't sign-up for utter rubbish like this. Not good enough Emmerdale.
    Hi Eddy i argee but we did have some good Robron contant i liked the Robron Hugs missed those a smal kiss or too woulnt have gone a miss yeah and lets lest hope we have a twist or 2 coming up yeah

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-09-2019)

did rob plead guilty to save vic lying in the trial? how is lee's mam not done for harassment?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-09-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    did rob plead guilty to save vic lying in the trial? how is lee's mam not done for harassment?
    Hi There i argee how dare she just burst into Robron house like that and that attack on vic in court she is just blind and really cant see what her son is like or mybe theres a twist coming she really donet think Rob just go round hitting people just like that yeah and ED really wants us to feel sorry the rapist come on now ED lets see you do the right thing and let Lee get whats coming to him yeah i know Ryan is leaving but surly they couldve find a different way to write Rob out if you know whjat im saying

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-09-2019), lizann (06-09-2019), Sug-din (06-09-2019)

Haven’t watched tonight yet as I was out being a Member of a Casting Committee for a Panto production at our local theatre later in the year/start of next. From the comments I’ve seen on here I’m not sure I’ll want to either. Sounds like the usual rubbish ED have been feeding us lately.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-09-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Haven’t watched tonight yet as I was out being a Member of a Casting Committee for a Panto production at our local theatre later in the year/start of next. From the comments I’ve seen on here I’m not sure I’ll want to either. Sounds like the usual rubbish ED have been feeding us lately.
    A few Robron cuddles are not enough to get me to watch this rubbish. A quick read of a few posts on DS, going back to about 7.30pm, reveals the full horror. No thank you, it's not for me.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (05-09-2019)

Thread Information