Page 1063 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 635639631013105310611062106310641065107311131163 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,630 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Press Centre spoilers for the week beginning 24/09/18. Week 39.

Monday - Charity reaches the end of her tether. Diane is drawn into a scheme. Priya strikes up a new friendship.

Tuesday – Charity reveals her intentions. Daz demands the truth. Jai comes to a realisation.

Wednesday - Charity confronts her past. Victoria arranges a date. Daz fears for the future.

Thursday (7pm) - Moira makes a shocking discovery. Paddy curbs his frustration. Marlon makes a monumental mistake.

Thursday (8pm) - Chas has a heart-breaking admission. Marlon suffers a rejection. Liv struggles with an important task.

Friday - Chas and Paddy face reality. Debbie drops a bombshell. Faith stages an intervention.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 13-09-2018 at 19:09.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (13-09-2018), Sug-din (13-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Press Centre spoilers for the week beginning 24/09/18. Week 39.

Monday - Charity reaches the end of her tether. Diane is drawn into a scheme. Priya strikes up a new friendship.

Tuesday – Charity reveals her intentions. Daz demands the truth. Jai comes to a realisation.

Wednesday - Charity confronts her past. Victoria arranges a date. Daz fears for the future.

Thursday (7pm) - Moira makes a shocking discovery. Paddy curbs his frustration. Marlon makes a monumental mistake.

Thursday (8pm) - Chas has a heart-breaking admission. Marlon suffers a rejection. Liv struggles with an important task.

Friday - Chas and Paddy face reality. Debbie drops a bombshell. Faith stages an intervention.
    Oh dear, there's rather a lot of gloom there.

My guess is that Priya's new friend has to be Ellis. There's no one else really.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (13-09-2018), Sug-din (13-09-2018)

Have just caught up with the first episode - watching after the event.
    Some good scenes except for the ridiculous escape attempt - Lachlan is a murderer would they really let him walk through the woods unattached to an officer. Surely they’ve not got to stop pandering to his wishes - he is just playing them and it is becoming boring. Now he’s trying to incriminate Belle - they can’t believe that surely, she wasn’t even anywhere near the crash when it happened.

getting so worked up that he is running himself into the ground, literally and trying his hardest to support and comfort him. I felt so sorry for but have to say if he was having a fit it was a very mild one. However some great Roblivion family scenes and the expressions and acting from them all in these scenes was great as usual.

Will wait until after the second ep before I watch further.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (13-09-2018)

If ever I’m taken poorly would people please organise for me to be taken to Hotten General because they seem to be able to cure people within a very short space of time.

I can’t say I’ve ever heard of anybody having a seizure just because they are dehydrated, maybe I’ve led a very sheltered lifestyle.

Sorry but I’m finding Vanessa incredibly annoying. I think Charity only kissed her tonight to shut her up.

Can’t believe those police women are even considering the fact that Lachlan is telling the truth about Belle.

I do hope it’s commented on somewhere about Ross manhandling Belle as it was very quickly a topic of conversation when touched PD in the pub that time. It’s not one rule for one and another rule for someone else.

I do like the Roblivion family dynamics, I could watch them all day long, but then again who couldn't watch Ryan & Danny.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Haven't watched yet but will FFWD through to Robron scenes, 2 nights of an hour are a little much for me.

Scanned DS its a moan fest so came quickly back here.

Seem Vanity snogging on Twitter .... no feeling that relationship ... seems odd and have not had a quick peck or something over the past 2 days.
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 13-09-2018 at 22:14.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

hi robroners

just finished cos we get second ep later here but not bad and not too much time wasting

Thomas doing great although they still spinning Lachlan sl out and would they really just let him out of prison to walk about in the woods like that not hand cuffed to officer

when even the nurse must be getting sus by now

not really bothered by vanity but interesting for those that are

glad Robert seems ok but there has to be more to it else what's the point

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-09-2018), Sug-din (13-09-2018)

@Sug-din

Your comments about Hotten General are hilarious.

Great to see Aaron, Robert, Liv and some family interaction.

Agree with you about Vanessa. I wish Charity would tell her to take a running jump and dump her. I can't stand listening to her anymore. Too much Debbie and Joe. It's always too much when Debbie is on my TV screen.

Bele/Ross was unpleasant but, together with stealing from Pete, it was all to further the plot that the drugs are slowly destroying him. I'll be sorry to lose that character.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (14-09-2018), Sug-din (13-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    Robert definitely still cares a lot for Rebecca hope she's back in emmerdale soon especially as we're being subjected to do much danny( i can't act) miller
    i think it is guilt as he taking off lead to the whites chasing him and as a father to seb he knows about growing up without with a dead mother himself

Next Monday's video preview, Robert goes to visit Lachlan in prison.

WATCH HERE.

Links to the rest of that week's video previews can be found beneath the above.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (14-09-2018), Paul_Robs (13-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Next Monday's video preview, Robert goes to visit Lachlan in prison.

WATCH HERE.

Links to the rest of that week's video previews can be found beneath the above.
    Thanks for the link Eddy.👋
    I don’t know if it’s just me but I’m starting to find it very difficult to make out what Lachlan is saying. I have to keep replaying things to make out his words.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (14-09-2018)

Thread Information