Page 1124 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 12462410241074111411221123112411251126113411741224 ... LastLast
Results 11,231 to 11,240 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    HI fellow fans so this week our Maxine has a few eps this week which is nice and i bet we get her to put some scenes togther and have some proper talk between our Robron like last night having a few pros and cons on both sides of surragacy yes aaron might think Rob dont want kids when he holding back but of course he wants kids with Aaron he loves him and will do anything to make it with him and then Rob thinks its a bit to soon from seb and baby Graice to start thinking of starting a family but Rob will talk Aaron round or mybe Rob will give in and suport Aaron and talk about it and make it up i hope you understand what i mean my freinds and btw Don i sent you a messgae on FB matty x

Hi Matty - I’ve just sent you a reply on FB - sorry for delay, Don x

How is it possible that a character can be still annoying even when they are not on screen anymore and aren’t even really on the end of a phone?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-11-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    How is it possible that a character can be still annoying even when they are not on screen anymore and aren’t even really on the end of a phone?
    charity needs to tell rob of ross doing drugs, even score in court

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-11-2018), Sug-din (06-11-2018), tammyy2j (07-11-2018)

Great episode apart from the scenes in the Woolpack.

Why didn't Robert tell Rebecca that Aaron had car problems and felt it best to return to the village? Problem solved and Seb would have been returned just a few hours later.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-11-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    charity needs to tell rob of ross doing drugs, even score in court
    Hi There thats what i thought to was a bit late taking him and now they are thinking of restrive visits really Ross shot Rob and taken drugs and what planet are Bex+Ross and if they went to court thats gave a good fight and Our Robron would win hands down but i think this plot is a start of Robron starting there family with either Surragcy or adpotion s/l

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-11-2018), Sug-din (06-11-2018), tammyy2j (07-11-2018)

She’s gone and she’s still an evil cow. Please let today be the last time we ever hear that woman and Ross’s names mentioned for sometime.

The Roblivion & Seb family scenes were brilliant and so moving, it was lovely seeing the boys talk about everything as a couple and not keeping anything back. That is whywas so quiet and not wanting to say anything at first because he didn’t want to feel that it was his fault, which of course it isn’t.

Another brilliant Maxine episode.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-11-2018)

Hi Don i argee if they want to get have a fight in court go ahead like aaron he shot Rob but then they dont know about the drugs but charity does and even Bex dont know the drugs and like i said this is a start od our Robron haveing a adoption or surragcy s/l soon and if they are talking about this week and Rob is coming around to the idea and making it with Aaron on thursdays eps its very much way its looking yeah whats my Robron fans think? matty

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-11-2018), Sug-din (06-11-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Great episode apart from the scenes in the Woolpack.

Why didn't Robert tell Rebecca that Aaron had car problems and felt it best to return to the village? Problem solved and Seb would have been returned just a few hours later.
    I was sure that was what he had said but she obviously didn’t believe him, or Ross didn’t want to. She is going to be ruled by whatever Ross says, so what sort of a life is Seb going to have there. Please don’t let this drag on for months or we will never get her fully out of the picture, she will continue to hang around like a bad smell

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-11-2018)

I know, I know, I know.

At least we know she's not coming back.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-11-2018)

She’s gone and she’s still an evil cow. Please let today be the last time we ever hear that woman and Ross’s names mentioned for sometime.

The Roblivion & Seb family scenes were brilliant and so moving, it was lovely seeing the boys talk about everything as a couple and not keeping anything back. That is whywas so quiet and not wanting to say anything at first because he didn’t want to feel that it was his fault, which of course it isn’t.

Another brilliant Maxine episode.
    Hi Don yes good EP from Maxine thats why Rob did it will bring all what our Poor Aaron went through but then they could use Ross shooting Rob+Ross talking Drugs and leaving them around for Moses to pick up but have a funny feeling this is a last time we see Seb unfortually and like i said could a new start of Robron startimg there own family eitrhe by Surragcy of adpotion s/l x the main thinh when Aaron thinks Rob donet want a baby with him he`s wrong or course Rob love to have kids with his Husband it just a matter of timing and i just hope the writers will put that way not just say it yeah

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-11-2018), Sug-din (06-11-2018)

Thread Information