Page 1103 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 10360310031053109311011102110311041105111311531203 ... LastLast
Results 11,021 to 11,030 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Hi There this ep is not to bad and do you what i dont thimk Kim Dies i think it could be Simon and Ross hit him over the head with that stone and even that fall wasnt that far i still love our Kim tate though she great and well done to Claire King who plays her really well and still no mention of James Tate or mybe he could turn when all this is over with and take over HF from his mother

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (11-10-2018)

A great shame to see the lovely, talented Claire King wasted on this nonsense. Lachlan's final week was superb when compared to this nonsense.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

pond21 (11-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    A great shame to see the lovely, talented Claire King wasted on this nonsense. Lachlan's final week was superb when compared to this nonsense.
    Hi eddy i argee but its not all over i still think she will survie and i think the person who could die is Simon when Ross hit him over the head with that stone and even when Kim Fell she was still breathing but if she dies it was pointless and stupid just to kill her off and to have a who it s/l which ED already had one of those yeas ago and viewers got fed up with it because it went on far to long and stil no mention of James Tate i know i keep going on about it surly he must be mentioned soon and if she dies mybe he comes into it and talke over HF from His mum

Hi Fans and friends im pleased Kim is alive and it might be Joe who died? but his finger moved when Graham shoved his body in the car but then when he didsposed of the body he went back in the car and yelled and cried not sort of thing you do if your were going keep him alive yeah but still no mention of James Tate mybe soon one good thing from this ep was Bex and Ross so thats a positve s/l to come from it and mybe they will ride of into to the sunset togtehr

Hi Everybody tonights eps was good and im glad Kim Tate suvied and im suprised that they decided to Kill of Joe but mybe Ned who played hime wanted to move on yeah and somebody thinks that JAMES Tate could still come into play some thinks on twitter and FB he was who was bidding on the car year and another thing is if Kim is only in for a week and not Joes not around whop will run HF? yeah Graham? or James Tate will come in and Run things for Kim when she leaves tahts a thought yeah and there`s a interview witrh Ned proteuas about tonights eps online and in the Metro

id say joe is alive will rise like ross

delighted simon caught again, debbie in the **** now too which is good

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    id say joe is alive will rise like ross

delighted simon caught again, debbie in the **** now too which is good
    I say tonight is the time we see Joe and i glad Kim`s alive and mybe Jame Tate could come back to run HF when Kim has left hospital we know shes only in it for a week mybe James is there all thye time some think he was the one bidding on the car that5 Eric bought so it could all make sense No Joe to run HF and Kim leaves and she could leave leave JAMES TO RUN hf With Garam

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

Have just caught up with the first ep and I’m sorry but that fall from the balcony looked so false.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-10-2018)

Have caught part of the second ep and i’m honestly wondering if I’ve missed something and the whole programme has been moved to Gangland in some other country because this sure as hell does not appear like a Village in the Yorkshire Dales. I don’t think Joe is actually dead but I could be wrong. That’s an hour of tripe we could have done without. Thank goodness Robron are having a lovely time somewhere away from all this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Have caught part of the second ep and i’m honestly wondering if I’ve missed something and the whole programme has been moved to Gangland in some other country because this sure as hell does not appear like a Village in the Yorkshire Dales. I don’t think Joe is actually dead but I could be wrong. That’s an hour of tripe we could have done without. Thank goodness Robron are having a lovely time somewhere away from all this.
    Hi Don it wasnt to bad to be fair Don glad Kim`s fine and mybe we get to found out wheres James Tate in of this and mybe he comes in and will run HF with Graham didnt realise that Ned who plays Joe has left thats a suprise and one thing Don i think Ross could leave with Bex yeah and at least Ross had his closure with this simon now so mybe Ed+KB will give him a nice exit with Bex and they could take baby seb with them and then this will turn aout to be a whose daddy s/l

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (14-10-2018)

Thread Information