Page 1102 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 10260210021052109211001101110211031104111211521202 ... LastLast
Results 11,011 to 11,020 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

I’m sorry that episode tonight was just a bit too far fetched and camp. Kim Tate was a brilliant villian in her day when she was on before and Claire is a very talented actress but now I’m sorry but she just comes across as a very bad drag queen pantomime villain. I thought Cain & Charity would have know who she was.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-10-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (10-10-2018), Perdita (10-10-2018), tammyy2j (11-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I’m sorry that episode tonight was just a bit too far fetched and camp. Kim Tate was a brilliant villian in her day when she was on before and Claire is a very talented actress but now I’m sorry but she just comes across as a very bad drag queen pantomime villain. I thought Cain & Charity would have know who she was.
    Hi Don what did you think of my few posts? mostly about Kim Tate ? we still have no mention about Kim`s Son James a simple You-Tube would know that she a had a son dont TPTB at Emmerdale know how to do that come on Emmerdale do you homework please its simple just so lazy writing so if they only bring Kim Tate to kill her of and have a who done it thats stupid they could a lot with Kim have a few visits no again and tehy could have James tate there to what do you think ? or do think we get to see Jame after all

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (10-10-2018)

so tomjoe just dumped the car and money and is walking back to emmerdale for debbie

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    so tomjoe justed dumped the car and money and is walking back to emmerdale for debbie
    That is true love for you!

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don what did you think of my few posts? mostly about Kim Tate ? we still have no mention about Kim`s Son James a simple You-Tube would know that she a had a son dont TPTB at Emmerdale know how to do that come on Emmerdale do you homework please its simple just so lazy writing so if they only bring Kim Tate to kill her of and have a who done it thats stupid they could a lot with Kim have a few visits no again and tehy could have James tate there to what do you think ? or do think we get to see Jame after all
    Hi Matty - Kim is an iconic figure and it is a shame if they’ve brought her back just to kill her off but I do feel that something is lacking. Maybe it would have been better if she’d just put in an appearance at the ball first -the impact didn’t seem all that great with the villagers, after all there’s not that many people left now who actually know who she is. I do hope they are going to make a reference to her son James, as you say it’s beginning to look like they’ve just forgotten about him. I’m not finding this storyline entertaining really - it’s maybe just me but it appearances very disjointed and history has been rewritten just to suit what they want to say, Up to now I don’t feel it has warranted the nearly 2 hours screen time they’ve given it. As Eddy said earlier - thank goodness Robron are not involved in this.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    That is true love for you!
    yes true love, he evicted her, robbed her car, nearly killed her brother and cousin and tore down her grandparents home, dumped her, humiliated her

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    yes true love, he evicted her, robbed her car, nearly killed her brother and cousin and tore down her grandparents home, dumped her, humiliated her
    Coming back for her though .. probably..

Hi Matty - Kim is an iconic figure and it is a shame if they’ve brought her back just to kill her off but I do feel that something is lacking. Maybe it would have been better if she’d just put in an appearance at the ball first -the impact didn’t seem all that great with the villagers, after all there’s not that many people left now who actually know who she is. I do hope they are going to make a reference to her son James, as you say it’s beginning to look like they’ve just forgotten about him. I’m not finding this storyline entertaining really - it’s maybe just me but it appearances very disjointed and history has been rewritten just to suit what they want to say, Up to now I don’t feel it has warranted the nearly 2 hours screen time they’ve given it. As Eddy said earlier - thank goodness Robron are not involved in this.
    Hi Don just sent you a quick Message on FB and yeah glad our Robron are not in it this week they are having to much fun and cant keep there hands of each other and i hope soon that ED mention where James is Kim`s son

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (11-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don just sent you a quick Message on FB and yeah glad our Robron are not in it this week they are having to much fun and cant keep there hands of each other and i hope soon that ED mention where James is Kim`s son
    Hi Matty - have sent you a reply on FB. 👍

Hi Matty - have sent you a reply on FB. 👍
    hi don just seen still no mention of Jame s Tate so far i really hope its not going to be who done it ? they done that years ago at HF can evrybody remmber it

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (11-10-2018)

Thread Information