Page 1176 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 17667610761126116611741175117611771178118612261276 ... LastLast
Results 11,751 to 11,760 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

hi Fellow Robroners im watching four in a bed on ch4 and not sure later mybe the robron wedding and who be watching the old Emmerdale eps when itv3 are shoung them? i wonder if its before or after tyhe plane crash?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-01-2019)

I read somewhere they were showing episodes from 1989 onwards, but then read another article which says that it's not yet been confirmed/decided where the episodes will start from.

I'd like to watch the plane crash storyline, I was only 4 when it happened so I have no memory of it apart from a few clips i've seen on Youtube.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Melephunk2010 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-01-2019)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emm...psfacebookpost

Emmerdale fans are being given a dose of nostalgia as classic episodes are set to air on ITV3 later this month.

Advance listings show that old episodes of the iconic soap have been added to schedules from January 21 – and you'll be able to get your fix of two per afternoon.

Unfortunately, it isn't yet clear what era will be shown, though we'll be happy with any visit back in time to the village in all honestly.

It comes in the wake of classic Coronation Street episodes being shown on the same channel, which was first announced back in 2017.

ITV3 shows two classic episodes from the cobbles per day, so it seems ITV is really pushing its classic soap slate at the moment.

The Drama channel also airs throwback episodes of EastEnders, so it's very much a good time to be a fan of classic soaps right now. After all, they've produced some pretty iconic moments over the years, right?

In other – more recent – Emmerdale news, the soap saw the long-awaited return of Mandy Dingle (Lisa Riley) in final moments of last night's (January 4) episode after 17 years away.

She arrived with 16-year-old son Vinny in tow, though speculation is mounting that he may turn out to be Paddy Kirk's son.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-01-2019), Sug-din (06-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

Emmerdale fans are being given a dose of nostalgia as classic episodes are set to air on ITV3 later this month.

Advance listings show that old episodes of the iconic soap have been added to schedules from January 21 – and you'll be able to get your fix of two per afternoon.

Unfortunately, it isn't yet clear what era will be shown, though we'll be happy with any visit back in time to the village in all honestly.

It comes in the wake of classic Coronation Street episodes being shown on the same channel, which was first announced back in 2017.

ITV3 shows two classic episodes from the cobbles per day, so it seems ITV is really pushing its classic soap slate at the moment.

The Drama channel also airs throwback episodes of EastEnders, so it's very much a good time to be a fan of classic soaps right now. After all, they've produced some pretty iconic moments over the years, right?

In other – more recent – Emmerdale news, the soap saw the long-awaited return of Mandy Dingle (Lisa Riley) in final moments of last night's (January 4) episode after 17 years away.

She arrived with 16-year-old son Vinny in tow, though speculation is mounting that he may turn out to be Paddy Kirk's son.
    I'm excited. Be a little weird though seeing Robert as a young child again, ha ha

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melephunk2010 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-01-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (07-01-2019), Sug-din (06-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

I'll be watching, really looking forward to it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-01-2019), Sug-din (06-01-2019)

Hi Fellow fans im about to watch the last ep of Endvour any one knows when the new series will be shown on itv1 ?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-01-2019)

Advance spoilers for the end of January.

Eastieoaks

Debbie disgusted by Cain making a pass at Charity.

#Robron plan a quiet night in which turns into anything but when Aaron brings home Kyle and Noah and then Liv turns up with a pig.

"Seb appears again near the end of the month to add to the Daddy Day Care that #Robron have set up.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-01-2019), Sug-din (06-01-2019)

I am looking forward to some lighter hearted Robron, looking after Noah/Kyle and the Seb spoiler all lean towards their final actions on surrogacy in my opinion and I think they will love being Dads together it may also make them think about fostering instead and being able to change young people lives who have not had the best start.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-01-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (07-01-2019), Sug-din (06-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fellow fans im about to watch the last ep of Endvour any one knows when the new series will be shown on itv1 ?
    Evening Matty. I haven’t heard when the new series is to be shown but I see apparently ITV 3 are showing it from Series 1 starting tomorrow. 👍

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-01-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (07-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Advance spoilers for the end of January.

Eastieoaks

Debbie disgusted by Cain making a pass at Charity.

#Robron plan a quiet night in which turns into anything but when Aaron brings home Kyle and Noah and then Liv turns up with a pig.

"Seb appears again near the end of the month to add to the Daddy Day Care that #Robron have set up.

Robron, Liv & a pig - who’d of thought that could be a thing? 😀

Sorry but have to say it - as long as it’s only Seb that comes!!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-01-2019), Paul_Robs (06-01-2019)

Thread Information