Page 77 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879871271775771077 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert and Aaron

An unexpected bonus - an Aaron appearance - no lines but at least a mention of an upcoming wedding!😀

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    An unexpected bonus - an Aaron appearance - no lines but at least a mention of an upcoming wedding!😀
    In the wedding mention did Chas and Charity say "if it actually happens" and the something about LOVE and MEN, can anyone clarify if I heard that right ???

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    In the wedding mention did Chas and Charity say "if it actually happens" and the something about LOVE and MEN, can anyone clarify if I heard that right ???
    Yeah, you did hear it right. I think they were just talking generally as there's been a few weddings that didn't actually happen in their family. After all Chas & Charity don't have the best track record for keeping their partners/spouses. I also thing it was another comment just to try and change Belles mind about moving to Boston. 😀

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (06-12-2016)

Yeah, you did hear it right. I think they were just talking generally as there's been a few weddings that didn't actually happen in their family. After all Chas & Charity don't have the best track record for keeping their partners/spouses. I also thing it was another comment just to try and change Belles mind about moving to Boston. 😀
    I think many of these SL's are just plot points to lead on to the next SL. Enjoyed last night's ep because I love the Dingles when they get together.

I think many of these SL's are just plot points to lead on to the next SL. Enjoyed last night's ep because I love the Dingles when they get together.

I've been reading bits on various places online that perhaps all this stuff about R&R has been more to set up about Aaron's insecurities about himself rather than wether Robert would cheat. I'm beginning to wonder about this myself. Has anyone else got any comments on the subject or am I just getting info jumbled up?

Emmerdale star Danny Miller has explained the latest drama Robron will face over the festive season, and also teased what lies ahead for them in the New Year.

Although the couple have happier times to look forward to now they are engaged, Aaron and Robert will hit the rocks again next week when Rebecca White continues to cause trouble.

As Aaron grows increasingly suspicious that something is going on between the pair, he will eventually take shock action against Rebecca and her family after she pushes him one step too far.

Explaining what's behind Aaron's paranoia, Danny said: "He's in a tough place because this is a character who is insecure with pretty much everything that happens in today's world. This is just another thing that adds to it.

"They have this young, blonde, attractive girl who has loads of money, business sense and history with Robert. It becomes more about those two than Aaron and Robert, in Aaron's eyes. Aaron is covered in jealousy because he has never been in this situation.

"If it was a boy, he wouldn't be worried because Robert wouldn't turn an eye to another lad. But because it's a girl, there is always that chance that she can offer him something that Aaron can't.

"What everyone forgets as well is that regardless of the fact they are in love, and regardless of the fact that Robert was there for him through the darkest time of his life, Aaron fell in love with Robert during an affair. So because of that, he thinks Robert will never fully be happy with him."

Fans will have to see whether Robron can work through their latest woes, but one thing is for sure - they will be tying the knot in 2017.

But are there happy times ahead for the popular duo? It is Soapland after all...

"It's good to mix things up when stuff isn't happy within relationships and marriages," Danny said.

"Liv has been a big part of Aaron's happiness and that triangle they have with Robert has been beautiful to work with. But it would be good to see something different.

"It has been nice to see them happy, and they deserve to be after the year they've had, but it is a soap though, and eventually something will be thrown in there to test them."

Emmerdale will air Aaron's revenge against Rebecca in the week commencing Monday, December 12 on ITV.

Digital Spy

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

binky321 (07-12-2016), dees1 (07-12-2016), Paul_Robs (07-12-2016), Sug-din (07-12-2016)

I've been reading bits on various places online that perhaps all this stuff about R&R has been more to set up about Aaron's insecurities about himself rather than wether Robert would cheat. I'm beginning to wonder about this myself. Has anyone else got any comments on the subject or am I just getting info jumbled up?
    No, you're not mixed up. All the interviews are pointing to this happening. I think it will be a great SL to be honest and as always allow Danny to show off his brill acting skills. I think it's very in character too.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (07-12-2016)

No, you're not mixed up. All the interviews are pointing to this happening. I think it will be a great SL to be honest and as always allow Danny to show off his brill acting skills. I think it's very in character too.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Emmerdale star Danny Miller has explained the latest drama Robron will face over the festive season, and also teased what lies ahead for them in the New Year.

Although the couple have happier times to look forward to now they are engaged, Aaron and Robert will hit the rocks again next week when Rebecca White continues to cause trouble.

As Aaron grows increasingly suspicious that something is going on between the pair, he will eventually take shock action against Rebecca and her family after she pushes him one step too far.

Explaining what's behind Aaron's paranoia, Danny said: "He's in a tough place because this is a character who is insecure with pretty much everything that happens in today's world. This is just another thing that adds to it.

"They have this young, blonde, attractive girl who has loads of money, business sense and history with Robert. It becomes more about those two than Aaron and Robert, in Aaron's eyes. Aaron is covered in jealousy because he has never been in this situation.

"If it was a boy, he wouldn't be worried because Robert wouldn't turn an eye to another lad. But because it's a girl, there is always that chance that she can offer him something that Aaron can't.

"What everyone forgets as well is that regardless of the fact they are in love, and regardless of the fact that Robert was there for him through the darkest time of his life, Aaron fell in love with Robert during an affair. So because of that, he thinks Robert will never fully be happy with him."

Fans will have to see whether Robron can work through their latest woes, but one thing is for sure - they will be tying the knot in 2017.

But are there happy times ahead for the popular duo? It is Soapland after all...

"It's good to mix things up when stuff isn't happy within relationships and marriages," Danny said.

"Liv has been a big part of Aaron's happiness and that triangle they have with Robert has been beautiful to work with. But it would be good to see something different.

"It has been nice to see them happy, and they deserve to be after the year they've had, but it is a soap though, and eventually something will be thrown in there to test them."

Emmerdale will air Aaron's revenge against Rebecca in the week commencing Monday, December 12 on ITV.

Digital Spy
    Thank you can't wait for this

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (07-12-2016), princedracul (08-12-2016)

Thread Information