Page 1129 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 12962910291079111911271128112911301131113911791229 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,290 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Everybody so bored im watching some old Famous Five on You-Tube and then watch Dr Wgo the end of time part 1
    That's how I'm feeling this evening. I'm wondering if I can watch Mama Mia, Here We Go Again anywhere online.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (12-11-2018), Sug-din (10-11-2018)

hello my robron friends hope everyone is well

its bit wet and windy here this morning

have just caught up with all eps and will read back everyones comments now

best bits of the week were obvs robron being coupley having breakfast and doing normal coupley things and being affectionate so in some ways it didn’t really matter what or who they were talking about

I saw that some people had suggested that Aaron would hurt Seb but really what rubbish course he wouldn’t the whole point is hes grown to love him

have to say I’d rather Rebbeca was not still being mentioned all the time like she could appear at any time

Is it absolutely certain she is def gone or will it be like Ross last time and she’ll come back later

I know they want to have some funny stuff but really did we need two eps with the old men supposedly. Don’t know how that’s meant for but it was just cringy at least that’s my thought any way

same with Laurel and Bob stuff I mean actually who cares

my friend found a clip on twitter that had bits from Danny’s first ten years. I’ll look back here now as I expect Eddie will have posted linky as he always finds things

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-11-2018), Sug-din (11-11-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello my robron friends hope everyone is well ...

... my friend found a clip on twitter that had bits from Danny’s first ten years. I’ll look back here now as I expect Eddie will have posted linky as he always finds things
    Hi there. I'm afraid that I've found nothing like that, not even on Digital Spy. I will keep looking.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (12-11-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello my robron friends hope everyone is well

its bit wet and windy here this morning

have just caught up with all eps and will read back everyones comments now

best bits of the week were obvs robron being coupley having breakfast and doing normal coupley things and being affectionate so in some ways it didn’t really matter what or who they were talking about

I saw that some people had suggested that Aaron would hurt Seb but really what rubbish course he wouldn’t the whole point is hes grown to love him

have to say I’d rather Rebbeca was not still being mentioned all the time like she could appear at any time

Is it absolutely certain she is def gone or will it be like Ross last time and she’ll come back later

I know they want to have some funny stuff but really did we need two eps with the old men supposedly. Don’t know how that’s meant for but it was just cringy at least that’s my thought any way

same with Laurel and Bob stuff I mean actually who cares

my friend found a clip on twitter that had bits from Danny’s first ten years. I’ll look back here now as I expect Eddie will have posted linky as he always finds things
    Hi Micheal👋
    Hope you’re well too. It’s miserable wet weather here this morning.

Agree with all your comments about last weeks eps.

I’ve found this article from What’s On and it includes a link to a video of Danny’s 10 years - hope I’ve done it right.
    https://www.whatsontv.co.uk/news/emm...dingle-556985/

Hope everyone has a good day.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-11-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (12-11-2018)

Hi Fellow Robron fans of topic heard rumours an old Fav char is coming back soon wonder who it is? some think Lisa but really not an old fav yeah Lisa has been gone a while or Andy but doubt it could be Mandy Dingle would be great if Lisa Rily could come back what do you think ?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-11-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (12-11-2018)

I would love it to be Adam or Andy. However, the return of Mandy Dingle would be great, just great.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (12-11-2018), Sug-din (12-11-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I would love it to be Adam or Andy. However, the return of Mandy Dingle would be great, just great.

Hi Eddy its emborgoed till midnight the its all reavealed be intresting who it be who do you think it is? some think Hazel Jackson Mum wont be her would be nice lovely to Pauline Qurke again

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-11-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (12-11-2018), Sug-din (12-11-2018)

TV Now magazine says:

Seeing how difficult Nicola's finding things, Robert steps in to mind the kids. He's desperately missing Seb and being around Nicola's children makes him feel better. As the two begin to talk, they come up with a scheme that could make both their lives easier and give them some sort of control. The pair attempt to take back their stakes in the haulage firm from Graham, getting him to sign back the deeds while he's in a drunken state.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Why does Bob seem to think that as soon as a woman gives him a bed for the night - he has moved in and the place is his to do as he likes - why does he think he’s so irresistible? Then he moves to the B&B and expects a discount because he’s so important.

Why does Debbie think she can talk to everybody like they were something she stepped in and yet she’s the one that’s out on bail awaiting trial?

Sorry, but have I missed when Priya was made the one in charge who gives all the orders on how things are done?

Enough already with Rishi & the dance thing - it wasn’t really funny when it happened and it’s even less interesting now, let’s hope it’s coming to an end.

The boys are a big miss, we were spoiled having them every day last week, when are they back?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-11-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (12-11-2018)

Too much blooming Debbie/Graham nonsense tonight. Next to no one cares about these two thugs. Just get rid of both of them.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Thread Information