Page 489 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489490491499539589989 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    When are they back again?
    Don't think they are back again until sometime during week commencing 21 August so not in next week at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Don't think they are back again until sometime during week commencing 21 August so not in next week at all.
    thanx don why do they have to drag everything out and fill the time with utter rubbish

thanx don why do they have to drag everything out and fill the time with utter rubbish
    I know Micheal it's just so tedious - might be giving next week a miss and maybe just look at catch up at the end of the week unless we get word about unexpected appearances.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (12-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Evening fellow Robroners well thoughts on tonights ep? what a load of cods what a waste of half an hour
    I enjoyed the Jacob/Josh stuff. That's really good. I'm not much interested in the the Charity/Frank/Megan stuff or in Pete's wedding. And I always enjoy watching Emma.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (12-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I enjoyed the Jacob/Josh stuff. That's really good. I'm not much interested in the the Charity/Frank/Megan stuff or in Pete's wedding. And I always enjoy watching Emma.
    Josh maybe isn't such a bad lad after all - maybe a lot of it was pressure from that Jamie and I think maybe Josh has a lot of problems at home and is maybe mis understood. I've never really been that interested in anything to do with Charity - it's time she started to act more her age - she just comes across as a bit of an tart now (sorry to be so cruel).. It's a shame they've given Pete the suit that Robert wore for the wedding - I'm sure it's the same one.

We'll just have to have good thoughts about our boys for the next week or so to get us through the next drought.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-08-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (12-08-2017)

there must be a fair bit more to the josh sl as he's been built up as nasty and then transformed a bit so it would seem utter waste if it just fissiled out

as for emma i'm afraid i wish they would just hurry up with the inevitable but I suppose its going to go on till ssw in october

actually eddy is it right that all the sls will actually then be linked to last year's ssw?

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Josh maybe isn't such a bad lad after all - maybe a lot of it was pressure from that Jamie and I think maybe Josh has a lot of problems at home and is maybe mis understood. I've never really been that interested in anything to do with Charity - it's time she started to act more her age - she just comes across as a bit of an tart now (sorry to be so cruel).. It's a shame they've given Pete the suit that Robert wore for the wedding - I'm sure it's the same one.

We'll just have to have good thoughts about our boys for the next week or so to get us through the next drought.
    It's Robert's suit for sure.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (12-08-2017), Sug-din (12-08-2017)

there must be a fair bit more to the josh sl as he's been built up as nasty and then transformed a bit so it would seem utter waste if it just fissiled out

as for emma i'm afraid i wish they would just hurry up with the inevitable but I suppose its going to go on till ssw in october

actually eddy is it right that all the sls will actually then be linked to last year's ssw?
    A lot of Emmerdale viewers are saying that it will all be linked to SSW. It may be but I can't see how.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (12-08-2017), Sug-din (12-08-2017)

It's Robert's suit for sure.

They'll give Robert an even better quality, smarter one for the real wedding.:wub🕺

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-08-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (12-08-2017)

Week 34. Jason's back.

From Darren@Eastieoaks.

Thread Information