Page 284 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1842342742822832842852862943343847841284 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I am in wait and see mode, I would find it dreadful if they have promised a wedding and by the time goes to jail they are not married.

I wonder if they have the legal papers (arranged pre-Vegas) and manages to sort a slot at the registry office before is sentenced.

This is what I am hoping for, if this isn't delivered then IanMc has misled everyone !!!
    I do hope that is the case and it is made legal very quickly as I expect there will be a lot of back lash for ED to cope with if they have hyped this as a wedding and then just leave it at that.

The daft romantic in me has thought that if they had the documents sorted did they actually get married the other day when they went to that meeting and are keeping it quiet. I just felt the outfits they had on were very similar to the actual wedding outfits but not identical. I know that's silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I do hope that is the case and it is made legal very quickly as I expect there will be a lot of back lash for ED to cope with if they have hyped this as a wedding and then just leave it at that.

The daft romantic in me has thought that if they had the documents sorted did they actually get married the other day when they went to that meeting and are keeping it quiet. I just felt the outfits they had on were very similar to the actual wedding outfits but not identical. I know that's silly.
    hi Don we have to wait and see cant wait to see it know i think we wont be dissapointed we get a kiss and hug before like in the trailer and when they say i do for sure and going rumours that Robert will take the Dingle name im happy with that but it would be nice if was RobertSugdenDingle and Aaron SugdenDingle and for what happens afterwards have wait and see how in plays out 1 things for Rob will be for revenge with Finn that he`s lost his true love i thing you dont do is mess with Robert when something really matters like Aaron is to him look out and im sure Aaron be let out in about 6 weeks say End of March or early April and will they move into Mill Cott

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don we have to wait and see cant wait to see it know i think we wont be dissapointed we get a kiss and hug before like in the trailer and when they say i do for sure and going rumours that Robert will take the Dingle name im happy with that but it would be nice if was RobertSugdenDingle and Aaron SugdenDingle and for what happens afterwards have wait and see how in plays out 1 things for Rob will be for revenge with Finn that he`s lost his true love i thing you dont do is mess with Robert when something really matters like Aaron is to him look out and im sure Aaron be let out in about 6 weeks say End of March or early April and will they move into Mill Cott
    Yes, let's just see what happens. Another article today has the heading 'wedding twist' so maybe there's still something coming we don't know about. Staying positive and looking forward to it playing out on screen.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 17-02-2017 at 12:01.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

angeldust (17-02-2017)

hello my robron friends

just popped in cos having read more and more spoilers (know I shouldn't) I'm actually feeling quite upset now. I've left long post on the other place if anyone looks there.

I know that Arron and Robert love each other and that is the main thing whatever happens but I'm sad if ed go this way with the 'wedding' and just can't help wondering what the point is, but doesn't affect how I feel about them in any way cos I'm always positive.
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 17-02-2017 at 13:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello my robron friends

just popped in cos having read more and more spoilers (know I shouldn't) I'm actually feeling quite upset now. I've left long post on the other place if anyone looks there.

I know that Arron and Robert love each other and that is the main thing whatever happens but I'm sad if ed go this way with the 'wedding' and just can't help wondering what the point is, but doesn't affect how I feel about them in any way cos I'm always positive.
    Hi Micheal
    I was at the upset stage when I first read it and felt a cheated that it's been built up the way it has but now I'm working on the thought that something positive is going to come out in the episodes and there may be a twist [the old cliche] that we don't know about. Still keeping up the positive feelings and looking forward to what I'm sure will be brilliant performances from our boys whatever happens.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (17-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello my robron friends

I know this is the positive place (yes I did see your post elsewhere and I agree with you), here are my thoughts (not as positive as usual)

I am very much looking forward to next week and I think ED, Dryan and all the cast will do a brilliant job, I have said before I love the way IanMc has developed Robron and how they show a couple of ordinary guys in Love, its wonderful and helps general acceptance of same sex relationships in society today.

NOW

I would be really OK with a commitment ceremony with the quick legal stuff later if this had been the way it had been promoted & sold to the viewers, TPTB knew the expectations. ED are naughty if by the end of next week Robron are not legally married, they have plugged the wedding/husbands thing for weeks, so have the media, I am afraid in the eyes of the law although a commitment is nice its meaningless in terms of their rights.

I am hopeful before Aaron is sentenced that Robert has managed to secure a slot in the registry office (assuming paperwork has been done previously) and they formally tie the knot otherwise I am afraid the hype has been quite misleading.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I know this is the positive place (yes I did see your post elsewhere and I agree with you), here are my thoughts (not as positive as usual)

I am very much looking forward to next week and I think ED, Dryan and all the cast will do a brilliant job, I have said before I love the way IanMc has developed Robron and how they show a couple of ordinary guys in Love, its wonderful and helps general acceptance of same sex relationships in society today.

NOW

I would be really OK with a commitment ceremony with the quick legal stuff later if this had been the way it had been promoted & sold to the viewers, TPTB knew the expectations. ED are naughty if by the end of next week Robron are not legally married, they have plugged the wedding/husbands thing for weeks, so have the media, I am afraid in the eyes of the law although a commitment is nice its meaningless in terms of their rights.

I am hopeful before Aaron is sentenced that Robert has managed to secure a slot in the registry office (assuming paperwork has been done previously) and they formally tie the knot otherwise I am afraid the hype has been quite misleading.

All good valid points.

[Someone appears to have filled your PM box - it won't take anymore] 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    All good valid points.

[Someone appears to have filled your PM box - it won't take anymore] 😀

PM cleared

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (17-02-2017)

I'm not really sure what to say at this point. I feel that if they've gone down this route it's because it will cause some difficulty further down the line, either with Robert having no rights over Liv or having no power to decide Aaron's medical choices should he be unable.

There's quite a lot of disappointment from people who now don't even care about next week .

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (17-02-2017)

I am beginning to wonder exactly what game ED are playing at present -

Firstly - they divulge the information that Aaron is being sent down for a year for a crime that doesn't really appear to have done any physical damage - way before his sentencing.

Secondly - they let it be known 3 days before the event that they've been promoting as a Wedding for months, that it isn't technically legal.

If it is their idea that the discussions that these things have raised are going to promote the programme I personally feel they have gone the other way and will not achieve that end.

I am still positive for our boys relationship but I admit that I feel they are just being used more and more as a plot device and some of the things they are getting involved in are getting beyond the realms of realism.

Sorry guys I'm still looking forward to what's to come for them though.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Thread Information