Page 669 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1695696196596676686696706716797197691169 ... LastLast
Results 6,681 to 6,690 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Oh ..... just woken up .... I fell asleep when DrPlotBoreFest was on .....
    He’s a new found cure for insomniacs!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (13-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    He’s a new found cure for insomniacs!
    I don't normally comment on actors, I have always said PD would be good in other less challenging roles but DrPlot is just dreadful lacking any emotion/tone/character/depth to his performance its just monotone and flat, if he is to play it that way then he is succeeding in bucket fulls.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (13-12-2017)

I don't normally comment on actors, I have always said PD would be good in other less challenging roles but DrPlot is just dreadful lacking any emotion/tone/character/depth to his performance its just monotone and flat, if he is to play it that way then he is succeeding in bucket fulls.
    He’s probably very good as a photographers model which he seems to do a lot of.

I find it hilarious that it will be another 2 weeks before Aaron will actually have sex with DrPlotBoreFest (which could be a quick awkward fumble), Aaron is a young, fit active guy, if he was really into someone I have no doubt he would be all over them like a bouncy castle within a few days NOT a few weeks.

I also don't see any connection between, they have very little in common and I think that is down to the portrayal of DrPlotBoreFest by SF, as I said last night if he has been asked to portray the doctor as a boring, dull, zero personality then he is spot on - well done but its not great viewing.

I actually do not mind Aaron connecting with someone else whilst he is separated from Robert but it would have been more exciting if the person was real competition for Robert (exciting, adventurous, had a personality) and hence made Aaron's love for Robert be so deep that no-one else comes close , at the moment Aaron will be bored back to Robert.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-12-2017), pond21 (14-12-2017), Sug-din (14-12-2017)

When the two of them arrived and when they got out the car I noticed a difference between them as a couple and Robron - all the way across to The Dingles they never looked at each other they never spoke to each other where as Robert and Aaron would have been looking, laughing and joking and probably mirroring each other’s movements till they reached them. The Dr never spoke in that first scene just stood there sort of grinning. I also don’t think that they actually spoke to each other inside the house and when the Dr did speak it was so dull I can’t remember what he said.

After they spend the night you can understand why Aaron’s mood is low because he’ll probably have been so bored that he fell asleep and dreamt of Robert.

I find it hilarious that it will be another 2 weeks before Aaron will actually have sex with DrPlotBoreFest (which could be a quick awkward fumble), Aaron is a young, fit active guy, if he was really into someone I have no doubt he would be all over them like a bouncy castle within a few days NOT a few weeks.

I also don't see any connection between, they have very little in common and I think that is down to the portrayal of DrPlotBoreFest by SF, as I said last night if he has been asked to portray the doctor as a boring, dull, zero personality then he is spot on - well done but its not great viewing.

I actually do not mind Aaron connecting with someone else whilst he is separated from Robert but it would have been more exciting if the person was real competition for Robert (exciting, adventurous, had a personality) and hence made Aaron's love for Robert be so deep that no-one else comes close , at the moment Aaron will be bored back to Robert.
    Morning i argee Paul Robron have that sparkle and zing and this will come through when they sleep togther that Rob is much better and have that chemisty so we have to just hold on in there it all be worth the wait and of course aaron`s single and is trying to move and Aaron`s still in love with Rob and Alex knows that dont know how he finds out so mybe once Xmas is over and done with something will boine back our Robron togther they some say someting happens over xmas and new year so boine Robron togther again so it just a matter of the waiting game mybe Alex realises that Aaron is not over Rob or even Aaron tells him someting and i bet we have some lovley scenes between Robron and if Alex is only in the ep for a few minutes and it could mean we could have some scenes #TeamRobron all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    When the two of them arrived and when they got out the car I noticed a difference between them as a couple and Robron - all the way across to The Dingles they never looked at each other they never spoke to each other where as Robert and Aaron would have been looking, laughing and joking and probably mirroring each other’s movements till they reached them. The Dr never spoke in that first scene just stood there sort of grinning. I also don’t think that they actually spoke to each other inside the house and when the Dr did speak it was so dull I can’t remember what he said.

After they spend the night you can understand why Aaron’s mood is low because he’ll probably have been so bored that he fell asleep and dreamt of Robert.
    Hi Don there`s no sparkle or zing and this could be why Aaron`s mood is low afterwards yes he`s single and trying to move on and even opening up to alex but deep down Aaron`s still in love with Rob nothing will change that so this could be a good thing and ED+IM only did this just to prove that Aaron still wants Rob and they some say somthing boines them back over xmas and new year to start them on there realantionship and i wonder if our Maxine has any eps to the end of the year we know she has 3=4 eps in Jan and even this electric reunion to come we all have to wait and see and watch it all unfolds or are we just making out to much of it lol we all know Robron will be together soon its a dragging a bit to long #TeamRobron there love for each other will play a part in it

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-12-2017), Sug-din (14-12-2017)

I have to say they are actually doing that very well tonight. Still not sure who done it.

Am I the only one or does Ross seem like a completely different person since he’s returned? He even sounds different when he talks.

So it was Moira - Emma did provoke her into it though. Did Emma also kill Holly - it sounded like she knew a lot about the day?

Was it really necessary to have Laurel & Bob ? It was a bit of a repeat of Tess & Paddy during the Robert shooting reveal.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-12-2017), lizann (14-12-2017), Perdita (15-12-2017)

The 2 episodes last night were excellent. All the players performed so well. But,l I hated the Bob and Laurel nonsense. It was so out of character for both them. Does every married person have to have a ONS or an affair???

I wonder if the idea behind it was to make Laurel pregnant.

Thread Information