Page 668 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1685686186586666676686696706787187681168 ... LastLast
Results 6,671 to 6,680 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

hello my robron friends

getting bit fed up at the moment its all dragging on too long

the other place seems to be dying a death and people reporting each other and less posting just now

its sad really cos I was on it from the beginning and it used to be such fun and so friendly

theres more chat on the spoiler thread it seems

also sorry people but I just don't go with all the hate on Alex cos at the moment Aaron is a single guy and trying to move on

we know that robron are going to be together once Robert has sorted himself out and they're getting married in the summer as mista iain has made a point of telling us

Alex seems a kind decent person and I think he will realise where Aaron's heart is and he may actually make Aaron realise that too

ok rambling rant over

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-12-2017)

Darren on Twitter:-

those pics that ED released of Xmas day Aaron/Alex hes only at the Dingles for about 3 half minutes plenty of time to go get another mince pie or pour a drink while that plays out

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello my robron friends

the other place seems to be dying a death and people reporting each other and less posting just now

its sad really cos I was on it from the beginning and it used to be such fun and so friendly

also sorry people but I just don't go with all the hate on Alex cos at the moment Aaron is a single guy and trying to move on

we know that robron are going to be together once Robert has sorted himself out and they're getting married in the summer as mista iain has made a point of telling us

Alex seems a kind decent person and I think he will realise where Aaron's heart is and he may actually make Aaron realise that too

ok rambling rant over
    Hi Micheal we dont hate Alex its ED+IM we hate for the last 8 months that he done to Robron thats all like i say true love will win through in the end and over xmas preiod and new year that will boine Robron back togther so something happens over the 4 weeks to make that happen

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty - I didn’t see any Chemistry or spark at all between Aaron & Dr - I know it wasn’t a romantic scene but I don’t think they really looked at each other much at all. In that first scene I don’t even think the Dr said a word. Aaron will soon get bored with cardboard man.

I think the Dr will realise after they spend the night together and at Aaron’s Birthday that he still loves Robert from his low mood and it won’t be long after that the Dr disappears.
    hi Don just sent you messge on FB matty

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (13-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello my robron friends

ok rambling rant over
    Hi Micheal

i’m not saying I hate the Dr - I just find him very one dimensional like the original PD - I think a lot of it is that we just seem to go from one PD to another and haven’t had a break from them. Aaron as you say is single at present and entitled to move on if he wants to.

As you say maybe he’s the one that makes Aaron realise he still loves Robert and is part of the reason they start to get back together.

We’ve got the reunion and the wedding to get excited about and anything else is just yet another bump on the road that they’ll get over.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Darren on Twitter:-

those pics that ED released of Xmas day Aaron/Alex hes only at the Dingles for about 3 half minutes plenty of time to go get another mince pie or pour a drink while that plays out
    Thanks for that - he mustn’t stay for lunch then.

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don just sent you messge on FB matty
    Hi Matty - I’ve replied. 🙂
    Last edited by Sug-din; 13-12-2017 at 21:04.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia1896 View Post
    Not Robron related but am I the only one who can’t stand the way Victoria says adam. ADUM
    You are not alone. I hate that.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    You are not alone. I hate that.
    Hi Eddy very true over this last year theyve changed Vic so much last year he was a Robron shipper and ever since PD and the baby was like a slap in the face for Robron and laastnight helping Ross dont she remmber it was whop shot Rob and nearly died fro being shot by Ross and mybe she be alot more suprtive when our Robron finaly get married next summer Rob yeah

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-12-2017)

Oh ..... just woken up .... I fell asleep when DrPlotBoreFest was on .....

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-12-2017), Sug-din (13-12-2017)

Thread Information