Page 656 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1565566066466546556566576586667067561156 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,560 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Have you seen latest batch of Danny quotes? He's implied Robert tried to change Aaron which is disgraceful and never happened and it's the reverse actually. He's talking crap and im calling him out on it. He also NEVER acknowledges Aaron's faults either.

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Have you seen latest batch of Danny quotes? He's implied Robert tried to change Aaron which is disgraceful and never happened and it's the reverse actually. He's talking crap and im calling him out on it. He also NEVER acknowledges Aaron's faults either.
    HiYa hows you been? what do you make these new vauge new spoliers not much really i really dont like Alex to cocky and smary i think we could get a lovley secene on xmas day something we"ve not expecting like a kiss of hug and i our Robron will be getting back togther once Alex is out of the way i think he we tell Alexhe still loves Rob and is in love him Still and then this Alex leave the longer he stays then our Robron cant work on there relaionship so hold in there our Robron work it out and be stronger from it like Danny the renuion when it happens will be electric and they owe to the fans for it to happen and like ED+IM they draw you away think thee no hope and then they draw you back in again and this time will be the same

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    HiYa hows you been? what do you make these new vauge new spoliers not much really i really dont like Alex to cocky and smary i think we could get a lovley secene on xmas day something we"ve not expecting like a kiss of hug and i our Robron will be getting back togther once Alex is out of the way i think he we tell Alexhe still loves Rob and is in love him Still and then this Alex leave the longer he stays then our Robron cant work on there relaionship so hold in there our Robron work it out and be stronger from it like Danny the renuion when it happens will be electric and they owe to the fans for it to happen and like ED+IM they draw you away think thee no hope and then they draw you back in again and this time will be the same
    Alex doesn't bother me. He's a nothing bore. None of these spoilers bothers me because im done wasting my time worrying or caring about the next miserable twist. I'll watch the bits i want and skip the bits i don't want to see. As of right now ill watch 22nd and christmas day and go from there.

I hope to god Kana win that DS poll though a message needs to be sent that people and not just Robron fans are sick and tired of this rubbish.

Have you all seen who killed Emma too? making that character a murderer is ridiculous.

Alex doesn't bother me. He's a nothing bore. None of these spoilers bothers me because im done wasting my time worrying or caring about the next miserable twist. I'll watch the bits i want and skip the bits i don't want to see. As of right now ill watch 22nd and christmas day and go from there.

I hope to god Kana win that DS poll though a message needs to be sent that people and not just Robron fans are sick and tired of this rubbish.

Have you all seen who killed Emma too? making that character a murderer is ridiculous.
    Yeah i have thats been going on far to long ive got a feeling they will make out to be Adam as that Adam Thomas is leaving in Jan they could make out to be Him and thats his exit s/l and i think all the othe actors are still around afterwards yeah but you never know yeah

what is Kana?

I think Moira will be staying though and Adam will maybe somehow take the blame and go to prison explaining him leaving

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    what is Kana?

I think Moira will be staying though and Adam will maybe somehow take the blame and go to prison explaining him leaving
    HI Micheal what did you think of my last few posts 1 from this morning and these last 2 ? matty x

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    HI Micheal what did you think of my last few posts 1 from this morning and these last 2 ? matty x
    hi matty x

yea I agree they will definitely be back together in 2018 but its just taking too long.

i don't know about alex I think he may be a around for a while but I don't think he is going to be any problem with robron getting back together for good.

I think with this Christmas ep we are going to have to wait until it happens as it seems there are different view as to whether its a robron or a robert ep but whatever its all leading the right way.

thats interesting what you say that danny and ryan have been filming a lot since the christmas ep so all good and you are right its all going to work out in the end.

Darren on Twitter:

A drunken Robert is hit by a speeding car as he walks down a country lane after he insults Alex and tries to win Aaron back

Also

Aaron is in the episode on the 19th December but i can't see Alex in the cast list for that ep or Robert so probably just background stuff
    Flag

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (07-12-2017), EddyBee (07-12-2017), Sug-din (07-12-2017)

Darren on Twitter:

is relieved that Chas is at the door as Alex moves in to kiss him

Thank you Chas on behalf of fans everywhere #Cockblocked

So Aaron really isn't that keen if he is happy a kiss with DrPlot is blocked.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-12-2017), Sug-din (07-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi matty x

yea I agree they will definitely be back together in 2018 but its just taking too long.

i don't know about alex I think he may be a around for a while but I don't think he is going to be any problem with robron getting back together for good.

I think with this Christmas ep we are going to have to wait until it happens as it seems there are different view as to whether its a robron or a robert ep but whatever its all leading the right way.

thats interesting what you say that danny and ryan have been filming a lot since the christmas ep so all good and you are right its all going to work out in the end.
    Hi Micheal i think Aaron will be defo in the ep and Chas because we had those pics of Danny+Lucy outside the hosptial and another thing ED+IM are not stupid they know how fans feel about whats been said on sociacl media like twitter and FB and instergram and the longer they drag s/s out fans and the GA will just walk away and wouldnt ne bothered yeah and they must also know how **** and crap on how they treated Robron over the few months and like i said they tempt us back in again when we not expecting it and yes he did say about coira getting back soon look how them fans had to wait and like i said it wont be that long for IM to get Robron back togther if he goes down that Road say 3-4 months for Robron to get back togther fans and GA wont stick around and they will just move on yeah

Thread Information