Page 289 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1892392792872882892902912993393897891289 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    being sentenced to prison for so long really p**ses me off.

OK was upset with and shouldn't have been so violent to Kasim BUT Finn knew was protecting him from what he saw as homophobic bullying, has been nice to Finn, chatting and being friendly, Finn knows all of this and yet he felt the need to report to the police for what I see as a purely selfish "I will show Kasim I care" purpose.

Now we know Finn has had some issues with his fathers death and Kasim was like a pseudo replacement but once he had that realisation with his nutty Mum he should really have withdrawn his statement and complaint with the police.

I know its only a soap but for a young gay man to see another young gay man go to prison for protecting them, I am afraid Finn should be deeply ashamed, apologised and accepted he shouldn't have done it, Finn could have stopped this situation especially as Kasim is bobbing around without a scratch on him.
    They really have made Finn very unlikeable recently, I've ended up fast forwarding through a lot of his scenes because I find them cringeworthy - as well as not very well acted imo. I'm not a fan of Kasim either, so I'll be glad when that storyline is wrapped up! There's no way that the old Finn would behave like that, grief or no grief. Bring back his friendship with Vic, she'd sort him out!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Han_00 For This Useful Post:

angeldust (19-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Han_00 View Post
    They really have made Finn very unlikeable recently, I've ended up fast forwarding through a lot of his scenes because I find them cringeworthy - as well as not very well acted imo. I'm not a fan of Kasim either, so I'll be glad when that storyline is wrapped up! There's no way that the old Finn would behave like that, grief or no grief. Bring back his friendship with Vic, she'd sort him out!
    I used to love his friendship with Vic but they seem to have forgotten about that! He seems friendlier with Tracy now

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Hi Matty the stuff next week is going to be great even if its not a wedding the pics in the spoilers show them so loved up I can't wait.

The prison scenes will be hard but Danny will smash it

btw did you see someone say Danny and Ryan were filming in the back of the pub last week cos that would be on screen about April wouldn't it
    hi Micheal it was on instergram last week so i guess something must happen while Aaron`s in mybe Finn has a guilty and mybe do something and i keep saying that what IM said Robron will move into Mill Iin early spring i say about mid April and if Danny+Ryan were filming so mybe its a appeal or something and the 12 months jail stint and he out in 2 months and IM talked about having big plans for Robron well he cant if Aaron is in jail yeah

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    I used to love his friendship with Vic but they seem to have forgotten about that! He seems friendlier with Tracy now
    Yeah, it's a real shame - I thought their friendship was lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    People have got that idea from when the pic with Roblivion and Paddy were in the Woolpack holding the NTA.

Some great articles, going to be an angst filled few months but it will be great, i cant wait!

And robron get married tomorrow So excited to see the wps
    hi mydear i seen Danny in back of the woolpack on instergram 2 weeks ago so im guessing he be out around Mid April yeah and something must happen while he`s inside spoliers say when Robert goes to see him and being loving to Aaron he gets bullied and Aaron tells Rob+Chas+Liv not to come anymore and mybe if that happens something come to light to go to appeal and he gets let out early and in any case im has all these palns for Robron once they are married how can they if Aaron is in jail for 12 months and moveing into Mill Cottt and they have built a new set for Mill Cott but lets all wait and see yeah i say he be out sooner then we think back to next week we defo get a romantic kiss when they say i do cant wait and by what Danny+Ryan +Iain us fans will be happy to what we see

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21;866682[B
    ]hi mydear i seen Danny in back of the woolpack on instergram 2 weeks ago so im guessing he be out around Mid April [/B]yeah and something must happen while he`s inside spoliers say when Robert goes to see him and being loving to Aaron he gets bullied and Aaron tells Rob+Chas+Liv not to come anymore and mybe if that happens something come to light to go to appeal and he gets let out early and in any case im has all these palns for Robron once they are married how can they if Aaron is in jail for 12 months and moveing into Mill Cottt and they have built a new set for Mill Cott but lets all wait and see yeah i say he be out sooner then we think back to next week we defo get a romantic kiss when they say i do cant wait and by what Danny+Ryan +Iain us fans will be happy to what we see
    We don't know when that was filmed though as the ED Instagram often puts up old pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Scots View Post
    We don't know when that was filmed though as the ED Instagram often puts up old pictures.
    true but i think he be out sooner then we think and the Danny+Ryan interview in the Metro makes me a lot happy it was a nice interview and both said about the Robron Flat they moving into soon and they wedding next week we will love it and be romantic so i guessing we get a lovely kiss when they say i do but i stay say Aaron be sooner then we think IM has all these plans for Robron but he cant if Aaron is in jail for 12 months and he said they be moving in early spring about mid April so lets all stay postive we have a Robron Wedding to lok forward to and IM said we have a legal Wedding when Aaron gets out

I said this yesterday but now IanMc has put it in context.

If he really wants to placate fans of Robron then he needs to have stood outside the prison when is released with a suit in his hand and a limo to whisk them to the local registry office where all the remaining family are waiting to see them make it legal.

Of course there is one flaw in my plan, needs to go to the registry office to do the paperwork 28 days beforehand but maybe thats the alternative takes him to do the official paperwork and sets a date ... come on IanMc make this happen

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (19-02-2017), Han_00 (19-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I said this yesterday but now IanMc has put it in context.

If he really wants to placate fans of Robron then he needs to have stood outside the prison when is released with a suit in his hand and a limo to whisk them to the local registry office where all the remaining family are waiting to see them make it legal.

Of course there is one flaw in my plan, needs to go to the registry office to do the paperwork 28 days beforehand but maybe thats the alternative takes him to do the official paperwork and sets a date ... come on IanMc make this happen
    That is a brilliant scenario and would be great if they could do it that way and even adding the alternative scene in shouldn't be that difficult to accomplish as they have obviously rescheduled things since Lucy's announcement - hence the Wedding being moved forward.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 19-02-2017 at 19:11.

evening everybody did anyone see Danny+Ryan inteview in the Metro that made more postive for our Robron in future they said what Iain said there be a proper wedding and legal which is fine with me and they say said they got a new set for Robron flat we knew that because the pic we seen a few weeks ago and they said next week us fans will love it and they love filming it and they said we wont be dissapointed and it be romantic saying we will get a lovely kiss when they say i do

Thread Information