Page 497 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 397447487495496497498499507547597997 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Eew!! Priya & Pete waking up naked & Harriet & Cain coming down the stairs! Thank god we didn't have any of this with Robert & you know who.

Pete & Priya - caught by Leyla!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    evening robroners

so no boyz tonite and prob usual drivel so roll ion next week

I'm getting so confused with moira's baby and bill filming

Moira's baby? Is she having one? Have I missed something?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Not really sure what to make of that episode tonight. How two faced is Priya?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Moira's baby? Is she having one? Have I missed something?
    An audition video for a hospital worker was posted online (and then deleted) which strongly implied that Moira has a baby boy. Here's the transcript of what was said on the video:

Off camera person: It's Harriet Finch, with Moira Barton's baby. They said there'd be someone here to meet me.

Auditioner: Can we take him?

Off camera person: He seems okay. But I don't know how long he was on his own for.

Auditioner: We'll get him straight to special care.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 19-08-2017 at 10:49.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    An audition video for a hospital worker was posted online (and then deleted) which strongly implied that Moira has a baby boy. Here's the transcript of what was said on the video:

Off camera person: It's Harriet Finch, with Moira Barton's baby. They said there'd be someone here to meet me.

Off camera person: He seems okay. But I don't know how long he was on his own for.

If true, and I very strongly suspect that it is, this would be a ridiculous story. It's just not believable. We all expect Soapland to take some liberties with reality but this is too far-fetched, especially given the way that Moira has been dressed recently. All those tight clothes.

PS - There is no clue about who the father is, Cain or Pete. She had ONS with both of them at about the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Not really sure what to make of that episode tonight. How two faced is Priya?
    I enjoyed watching the Rhona scenes as the acting was top-class. It was also great to see a scene between Cain and Rhona, a real life husband and wife. The Leyla/Pete/Priya stuff is a load of unbelievable *******e. No build-up at all, it just sort of happened so I really don't care about it.

PS - Though it's always good to see Pete with some of his clothes missing. He is very easy on the eye.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 19-08-2017 at 10:58.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (19-08-2017)

If true, and I very strongly suspect that it is, this would be a ridiculous story. It's just not believable. We all expect Soapland to take some liberties with reality but this is too far-fetched, especially given the way that Moira has been dressed recently. All those tight clothes.

PS - There is no clue about who the father is, Cain or Pete. She had ONS with both of them at about the same time.
    Thanks Eddy. This is all just getting beyond a joke now. Does IM think that everybody who views ED has no comprehension of how things happen in the real world?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-08-2017)

first off I'd love to know who is leaking these Emmerdale Audition video's and why they are being deleted 5 minutes after being posted online

secondly I know we have to take what Tumblr says with a pinch of salt but there was a post which I think was either 2 - 3 months ago on one tumblr site which stated ''they're mate had worked as a Extra Nurse for Emmerdale and that friend had told them that something bad happens to rebecca and the baby {these scene's were due to air in September/October if I remember correctly from the post at the time}'' but not long after that post went viral it got deleted

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-08-2017)

to be fair and it can happen in that a lot of women don't actually know they are pregnant until they give birth , there is a TV Show that is originally from the USA but its also aired in the UK about it but I can't remember what its called
    Last edited by SomersetSunShin; 19-08-2017 at 22:29.

Aaron Dingle goes too far in violent clash with thug Jason?

Mero, 19/08/17.

A few more details of what is coming up.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (20-08-2017)

Thread Information