Page 493 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493494495503543593993 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Micheal👍🏻
    That's annoying that you don't get to see the whole hour all at once. There's quite a bit happens in 2nd half but no boys.
    The football not on here, must be specific to you - it doesn't really do anything for me either - unless it's the charity stuff and Ryan & Danny are involved.
    yea I've looked in the other place and eddy has said Gillian and joe are good so look forward to it

tbh although not interested in football game players can be different matter

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    yea I've looked in the other place and eddy has said Gillian and joe are good so look forward to it

tbh although not interested in football game players can be different matter
    I presume you mean you are Interested in players purely for their footballing abilities!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (15-08-2017)

Hello fellow Robroners so what did everybody thinks of the IM interview in the metro ? by Duncan? our Robron will be together thats all i want to hear and ED+IM will get them back on track and i bet our Maxine will do that btw didnt our Maxine did well lastnight no Robron but she always write great eps and what Adam said to pete a bit 2 faced telling our Rob to do one and telling pete just lie so just keep the faith and hold on in there are Robron will be just fine you see and we will have proper Robron to see

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-08-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (16-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hello fellow Robroners so what did everybody thinks of the IM interview in the metro ? by Duncan? our Robron will be together thats all i want to hear and ED+IM will get them back on track and i bet our Maxine will do that btw didnt our Maxine did well lastnight no Robron but she always write great eps and what Adam said to pete a bit 2 faced telling our Rob to do one and telling pete just lie so just keep the faith and hold on in there are Robron will be just fine you see and we will have proper Robron to see
    Hi Matty👋
    Hoping it doesn't mean that the reunion is not going to be until next year - maybe they'll be back together way before then and Robert is still scheming about something else. We know they will be together at some point though.
    Maxine's ep was good last night. Don't really take much notice about what Adam says to be honest.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-08-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (16-08-2017)

hello robroners

I get so confused by these interviews and spoilers

if mista iain suggesting no reunion until next year wasn't sally saying it would be a lot sooner

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty👋
    Hoping it doesn't mean that the reunion is not going to be until next year - maybe they'll be back together way before then and Robert is still scheming about something else. We know they will be together at some point though.
    Maxine's ep was good last night. Don't really take much notice about what Adam says to be honest.
    hi Don our Maxine has 2 eps in sept and 2 in oct i think going by IM said about things about last year SSW and it this yeah will clear stuf up like being found out and i think some it will be around Robron Reunion and i say ED+IM will give that Job to Maxine i dont think they will leave our Robron to late to get back together viewer will just switch off like some are doing now i think something must happen to get them back on track like i said i think it around bex baby they will be doing who` a the daddy pretty soon i think its about time come Rob demand a DNA once for all you only going by what that S**G SAID so come on demand it then we know it be Ross`s btw im watching Maxine Ep`s tonight what she wrote last years SSW so hold on in there our Maxine will sort this mess out and get them back on track and of course we will have our proper Robron wedding to come if anybody thinks they wont they are not true Robron fans

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (16-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don our Maxine has 2 eps in sept and 2 in oct i think going by IM said about things about last year SSW and it this yeah will clear stuf up like being found out and i think some it will be around Robron Reunion and i say ED+IM will give that Job to Maxine i dont think they will leave our Robron to late to get back together viewer will just switch off like some are doing now i think something must happen to get them back on track like i said i think it around bex baby they will be doing who` a the daddy pretty soon i think its about time come Rob demand a DNA once for all you only going by what that S**G SAID so come on demand it then we know it be Ross`s btw im watching Maxine Ep`s tonight what she wrote last years SSW so hold on in there our Maxine will sort this mess out and get them back on track and of course we will have our proper Robron wedding to come if anybody thinks they wont they are not true Robron fans
    hi matty

I think you're right Maxine's ep will be the start of them getting back together

that thing about Robert being involved in someone else's exit maybe adam but it doesn't mean robron cant be together by then

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (16-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello robroners

I get so confused by these interviews and spoilers

if mista iain suggesting no reunion until next year wasn't sally saying it would be a lot sooner
    Hi Micheal🙂
    I'm getting lost off with the length of time that things are going to take as they seem to alter with every bit of info we get. My poor little brain is going to explode. We just need Robron back together now.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (16-08-2017)

well that was a thrilling ep not

Have I got the wrong end of the story here? Are Pete & Leyla heading for the gallows tomorrow to be hung and not the church to be married? Because neither of them look at all pleased about it.

I'm sorry but Adam is really annoying me right now as I'm still finding it very hard to make out what he says!

So if Coira can kiss - when they are separated, does that mean that our boys will be soon - let's hope so.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (16-08-2017)

Thread Information