Page 1220 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 22072011201170121012181219122012211222123012701320 ... LastLast
Results 12,191 to 12,200 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Good morning everyone.

Nice and sunny here in north London, 8c and forecast to rise to 14c. Lovely. I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don watching Star Wars on itv2 now what about you? and what did you think of post this morning? matty
    Hi Matty - sorry I didn’t reply sooner. Have to admit when you were watching Stars Wars I was watching an animated movie called Boss Baby - I think it’s really funny and really well made - simple things please simple minds I suppose. Lol.

The surrogacy storyline does seem to be going ahead soon. I’m disappointed that they’ve had to put in these drama bits likemissing meetings and possibly taking money. There’s plenty of drama they could have added in from just the difficulties they encountered together with the process without that other stuff. Whatever they throw at them though I’ve no doubt that Ryan & Danny will do the storyline justice with their acting skills.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-02-2019), Paul_Robs (18-02-2019)

is nico going land rob her accomplice in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty - sorry I didn’t reply sooner. Have to admit when you were watching Stars Wars I was watching an animated movie called Boss Baby - I think it’s really funny and really well made - simple things please simple minds I suppose. Lol.

The surrogacy storyline does seem to be going ahead soon. I’m disappointed that they’ve had to put in these drama bits likemissing meetings and possibly taking money. There’s plenty of drama they could have added in from just the difficulties they encountered together with the process without that other stuff. Whatever they throw at them though I’ve no doubt that Ryan & Danny will do the storyline justice with their acting skills.
    hi don hope you and everyone else had nice weekend

agree about the surrogacy sl and don’t know why they do that

having caught up with all last week eps i sometimes find ed kinda boring when the guyz aren’t in at as there’s nothing that much interesting going on although nicola and graeme could get better if/when robert gets involved

the surrogacy will be dramatic itself and could be really well done seeing with a gay couple going through all the natural drama of it

i’d be quite happy watch robron doing nothing very much but just being domestic for a whole ep but five minutes of laurel or brenda doing nothing very much just makes me gland i can ff

even jessie who i thought might be really fun when she first came just seems bit over the top now

anyway any aaron or robert is better than none

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good morning everyone.

Nice and sunny here in north London, 8c and forecast to rise to 14c. Lovely. I hope everyone is having a good weekend.
    Hi Eddy

I did write a reply to this earlier today but I can’t see it - sorry. Had a lovely weekend thanks, hope you did too. It’s 13c here ‘Up North’ today.

Looks like it’ll be watching ED later today as at least I can ffwd through stuff, especially as we haven’t got the boys on.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don hope you and everyone else had nice weekend

agree about the surrogacy sl and don’t know why they do that

having caught up with all last week eps i sometimes find ed kinda boring when the guyz aren’t in at as there’s nothing that much interesting going on although nicola and graeme could get better if/when robert gets involved

the surrogacy will be dramatic itself and could be really well done seeing with a gay couple going through all the natural drama of it

i’d be quite happy watch robron doing nothing very much but just being domestic for a whole ep but five minutes of laurel or brenda doing nothing very much just makes me gland i can ff

even jessie who i thought might be really fun when she first came just seems bit over the top now

anyway any aaron or robert is better than none
    Hi Micheal 👍
    Had a lovely weekend thanks.

I’m the same as you I get bored when the boys aren’t on and there’s nothing interesting happening. At least if we know they aren’t on we can do something else and catch up later.

Some of the cast members they’ve brought it recently are getting to the point already when they could just leave and they wouldn’t be missed.

Have a good week and let’s hope next week brings us some good Robron content.🙂
    Last edited by Sug-din; 18-02-2019 at 17:32.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-02-2019)

Surrogacy spoiler.

LOOK HERE.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (18-02-2019)

Hi Fans not a bad ep oh i just cant wait to see that smirk and smary face of megan`s whenshe finds out the truth and when Kim comes back Graham will soon go running back to her and im getting bored and fed up with Graham+Joe stuff just wrap in it once and for all and please sombody just find Joe`s body and be done with it or mybe are ED waiting for Kim`s return and tehn we finds out ? whats eveybody`s thoughts? matty x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-02-2019)

megan needs to work on her own wedding business and missing kid eliza

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (20-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fans not a bad ep oh i just cant wait to see that smirk and smary face of megan`s whenshe finds out the truth and when Kim comes back Graham will soon go running back to her and im getting bored and fed up with Graham+Joe stuff just wrap in it once and for all and please sombody just find Joe`s body and be done with it or mybe are ED waiting for Kim`s return and tehn we finds out ? whats eveybody`s thoughts? matty x
    Hi Matty - have only just watched it - it wasn’t too bad as you say except for when Jessie was on - sorry but she is such a boring character. Does she ever actually go to work? Why is Megan at HF all the time now - you’re right she has such a smug face and why is it any of her business what Graham has planned for Nicola, I really hope Kim kicks her out when she returns. I do hope they finish this Joe stuff soon because now nobody is interested anymore.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-02-2019)

Thread Information