Page 1355 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3558551255130513451353135413551356135713651405 ... LastLast
Results 13,541 to 13,550 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    As far as I know, Liv has no history of seizures. However, they can happen to anyone of us if dehydrated.

Could it be related to alcohol?

Apparently, Aaron initially gives Robert a hard time, something to be expected in Soapland. However, it's all OK by the foloowing morning.
    I wondered if it was maybe related to Dougs weed - maybe he’s made brownies or something - not that I would know anything about that sort of thing of course. 😁

As long as the Robron annoyance isn’t going to last long - they need to work things out and after all Aaron will surely understand that Robert was trying to protect him.

Just ffwd through tonight - didn’t really listen to anything. I see Jacob has a new look.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-08-2019), tammyy2j (21-08-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I wondered if it was maybe related to Dougs weed - maybe he’s made brownies or something - not that I would know anything about that sort of thing of course. 😁

As long as the Robron annoyance isn’t going to last long - they need to work things out and after all Aaron will surely understand that Robert was trying to protect him.

Just ffwd through tonight - didn’t really listen to anything. I see Jacob has a new look.
    I think that you are onto something regarding Doug's weed.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (19-08-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I think that you are onto something regarding Doug's weed.
    It was just a thought. They had to have discovered that for some reason other than it just being used as a possible cure for Dougs back pain and you know how ED like to duplicate stories about things being taken by accident - like Lisa drinking the spiked drink. I’m probably way off the mark though, it’s pure speculation.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-08-2019)

Aaron and Robert article in Whats On TV.

Aaron’s agony.

https://twitter.com/DannyMillerClub/...03081571065857

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (20-08-2019)

Inside Soap article.

Double agony for Aaron!

https://twitter.com/DannyMillerClub/...05508797947904

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (20-08-2019)

Emmerdale next week, Inside Soap.

Aaron and Robert are there amongst all else.

https://twitter.com/DannyBMClub/stat...06179316162565

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (20-08-2019)

Good interviews with Danny Miller and Ryan Hawley from Digital Spy's Soap Scoop.

Danny:- https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emm...n-hawley-exit/

Ryan:- https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emm...en-confession/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (20-08-2019)

Thanks for all the links to articles Eddy. 👋

It’s all becoming so real now.

It does upset me that they appear to be going down the route of Aaron getting annoyed with Robert for lying. For once could they not have done it so that it came across that Robert had done this to protect Aaron’s well being and he understood. I hope this is how it actually comes across and they don’t go down the old route of Aaron hitting him and then throwing him out. We need something new, they’ve come a lot further than that.

I hope I’m wrong but I’m getting bad feelings that Vic is going to drop Robert in it. If she does she will go even further down in my opinion of her.

It’s typical all this is happening next week as I’m away on holiday and won’t be able to watch until I return the following week. I may be able to come on here now and again though to catch up on comments.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-08-2019)

Wink

hello my robron friends hope everyone well

agree with don that its all getting a bit real now

thanks for all the spoilers eddie

see robert is in court first week of September

I think its all planned now as danny said he hadn’t read the script yet which means its actually been written and decisions made still seems such a cop out unless there’s some massive twist but can’t think what

most of the other sls are too boring to bother watching moira and nate just so forced and I think I get where they going with matty but is just annoying at the moment

wonder if ed will have something that they think will keep robron fans still watching after robert’s last scene so there could be something for aaron maybe but not romance

I don’t think anything will be the same as robron but also I don’t like the idea of aaron being on his own for ever but there is only so much going off to visit him in prison they can do. he needs a bestie that he can have chats with even if it’s only how much he missing robert

funny thing but I thought it would be a great idea if he could even take over the pub so he’s be the centre of things most of the time even without a big sl but not sure if that’s allowed if you’ve been to prison

anyway enough rambling for now x

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-08-2019), Sug-din (20-08-2019)

Have just read on Twitter that Roblivion are in a Thursday episode this week - that’s a bonus as we thought we only had Robert this week.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-08-2019)

Thread Information