Page 1348 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 34884812481298133813461347134813491350135813981448 ... LastLast
Results 13,471 to 13,480 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Good Morning👋

Weather wet & miserable here at present, so will just stay indoors and catch up with some chores.😁

Sorry if I’ve been a pain again this week folks.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend where ever you are and the weather doesn’t affect your enjoyment of whatever you’re doing. 👍

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-08-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (10-08-2019), Paul_Robs (10-08-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Melephunk2010 View Post
    So I'm clearly a glutton for punishment.... I was struck with inspiration for this fic while at work today.... I hate that this could be reality... Meh.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/20180068
    love this mele left you kudos

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Good Morning👋

Weather wet & miserable here at present, so will just stay indoors and catch up with some chores.😁

Sorry if I’ve been a pain again this week folks.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend where ever you are and the weather doesn’t affect your enjoyment of whatever you’re doing. 👍
    hi don wet and cloudy here too

the guyz looked good last nite even if the sl iosn't and some people getting more and more annoying

found that story you said about lee actor and seems they saying he's going to die but he was able to give his story to police already

cant think how its going to work out now but I don't like the way ed making Robert want to go ahead with surrogacy cos it makes it look like he wants to tie aaron down and why has seb suddenly become so important again

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (11-08-2019)

Good evening and hello everyone.

The winds arond here are a lot calmer now, about half as strong as earlier when they reached 45/46mph. Very light refreshing showers at present with lots of sunshine, 21c. I hope everyone here is having a nice weekend.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (11-08-2019), Sug-din (11-08-2019)

I
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don wet and cloudy here too

the guyz looked good last nite even if the sl iosn't and some people getting more and more annoying

found that story you said about lee actor and seems they saying he's going to die but he was able to give his story to police already

cant think how its going to work out now but I don't like the way ed making Robert want to go ahead with surrogacy cos it makes it look like he wants to tie aaron down and why has seb suddenly become so important again
    Hi Micheal👋
    Today isn’t any better for weather, it’s still raining. There’s been a lot of floods in the surrounding area but luckily it’s missed us up to now.
    I’m enjoying the quantity of appearances we are getting of our boys, long may it continue.
    I actually hope we don’t get many more appearances of that Lee Actor, not that I want the character to die as we know what that will mean for Robron.
    I can’t see how this surrogacy storyline is going to work out, unless they get someone quickly, but whatever way they do it, Robert will not be around to see it - which is so sad to think about.
    I’m wondering if they are planning to have something happen to PD & Seb has to come back into his 2 Fathers care, but not sure how they would do that.

I hope you and everyone on here has a lovely Sunday.🤗

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-08-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (11-08-2019)

The stories on ED at the moment are quite frankly very poor, I use to watch all of the stories but now I save myself for Robert/Aaron or Robron and the rest I dip in to hoping for the best and regularly wondering why I am wasting my time. I really wonder why I watch it sometimes and wonder if I will watch when Ryan leaves but then I thought about pre-Robert so ....

I will continue following Aaron as I use to watch him with Jackson and Ed and enjoyed them both although Jackson became very tedious in the end but it was very much Aaron's love awakening and shaped him sexually as Jackson was I pretty much Aaron's first very very intimate partner. Ed was his next big thing although we did not see too much of that relationship they were together for quite a while. I am sure we will have a pretty long period of Aaron being without anyone as a sexual partner and I will be interested in following where next for him.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-08-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (11-08-2019), Sug-din (11-08-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    The stories on ED at the moment are quite frankly very poor, I use to watch all of the stories but now I save myself for Robert/Aaron or Robron and the rest I dip in to hoping for the best and regularly wondering why I am wasting my time. I really wonder why I watch it sometimes and wonder if I will watch when Ryan leaves but then I thought about pre-Robert so ....

I will continue following Aaron as I use to watch him with Jackson and Ed and enjoyed them both although Jackson became very tedious in the end but it was very much Aaron's love awakening and shaped him sexually as Jackson was I pretty much Aaron's first very very intimate partner. Ed was his next big thing although we did not see too much of that relationship they were together for quite a while. I am sure we will have a pretty long period of Aaron being without anyone as a sexual partner and I will be interested in following where next for him.
    Hi Paul
    I totally agree with you about the other storylines - I just can’t seem to get interested enough in them.

I may stop watching live for a while after Ryan leaves but I will try and keep up with what is happening with Aaron as I’m sure that Danny will be brilliant in the aftermath scenes. It would be wrong for them to put Aaron into another relationshiip too quickly but unfortunately I don’t have too much faith that some of the PTB won’t do that, especially as they are already getting Zak involved in a kiss with someone else so soon after Lisa death. I hope I’m wrong.

Hope you’re having a good weekend and the bad weather hasn’t caused you too much trouble.🙂

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-08-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (11-08-2019), Paul_Robs (11-08-2019)

Good morning everyone.

A bright, fresh and very sunny morning, 20 at present. Quite breezy which is lovely. More or less, a complete contrast yo yesterday's weather.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (11-08-2019), Sug-din (11-08-2019)

Hi Everybody hows you feeling about last week ? great contant from Robron but the the charge of life in jail for the the charge of voilent of in tant is silly you only get 25 years for murder yeah come on ED get your act togther and give us something back

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-08-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (11-08-2019), Paul_Robs (11-08-2019), Sug-din (11-08-2019)

HI Fans give us a honest opion on the the 3 women producers on how theyve treated our Robron since they took over? i think its been awful and this s/l with Lee is a disgrace and shamful on how a soap has treated rape victims yeah its a soap but they got a respaoble to deal with real issues yeah and they have ruined Rob now hes the viilain and not this Lee and they want us to feel sorry for come on Ed you are cloud la la land and i hope we have some lovely Robron contant over the next few months and i hope you let our Maxine to write more Eps sorry for the rant and i hope you understand what i mean matty x

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-08-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (11-08-2019), Sug-din (11-08-2019)

Thread Information