Page 1141 of 1209 FirstFirst ... 1416411041109111311139114011411142114311511191 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,410 of 12083

Thread: Robert and Aaron Spoiler Thread

  1. #11401
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,299
    Thanked: 3190
    Great to see Mandy Dingle again. She saved the episode for me.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

    Fhionnuisce2 (08-01-2019), Sug-din (07-01-2019)

  3. #11402
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,080
    Thanked: 2571
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Great to see Mandy Dingle again. She saved the episode for me.
    hi Eddy yeah i argee Mandy did i hope Mandy stays longer then just this week yeah and BTW Eddu what did you think of post i wrote this morn?

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

    EddyBee (07-01-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (08-01-2019)

  5. #11403
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,299
    Thanked: 3190
    Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Eddy yeah i argee Mandy did i hope Mandy stays longer then just this week yeah and BTW Eddu what did you think of post i wrote this morn?
    About Aaron not wanting to bump into Billy? I think that too much fuss is being made about it and that it will be something very routine. In any case, I think it's quite obvious why Aaron wouldn't want to see Billy.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

    Fhionnuisce2 (08-01-2019), Sug-din (07-01-2019)

  7. #11404
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,080
    Thanked: 2571
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    About Aaron not wanting to bump into Billy? I think that too much fuss is being made about it and that it will be something very routine. In any case, I think it's quite obvious why Aaron wouldn't want to see Billy.
    Yeah very True its about what i said about the spoiler about baby Seb and Robron looking after Noah +Moses and LIv bringing back a pig well its sounds like what you said about Seb bring back soon and if Moses is there with Srb could only mean that PD+Ross is on hol mybe yeah

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

    Fhionnuisce2 (08-01-2019), Sug-din (07-01-2019)

  9. #11405
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,299
    Thanked: 3190
    Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Yeah very True its about what i said about the spoiler about baby Seb and Robron looking after Noah +Moses and LIv bringing back a pig well its sounds like what you said about Seb bring back soon and if Moses is there with Srb could only mean that PD+Ross is on hol mybe yeah
    I think it's just a brief visit from Seb, who will still be played by baby Lily. However, I'm hoping Robron will end up permanently with him or that he will encourage them to adopt a child or have a surrogacy.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

    Fhionnuisce2 (08-01-2019), Sug-din (07-01-2019)

  11. #11406
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,299
    Thanked: 3190
    Next weeks preview pictures.

    They are now up on the main ITV Emmerdale site, together with a few spoilers.

    Look here.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

    Fhionnuisce2 (08-01-2019), Sug-din (07-01-2019)

  13. #11407
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,299
    Thanked: 3190
    Spoiler for Tuesday 22nd January 2019.

    Aaron and Robert are alarmed to realise they’ve lost Belle’s pet pig.


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

    Fhionnuisce2 (08-01-2019), Sug-din (08-01-2019)

  15. #11408
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Renovated Mill House
    Posts
    3,650
    Thanked: 3708
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Spoiler for Tuesday 22nd January 2019.

    Aaron and Robert are alarmed to realise they’ve lost Belle’s pet pig.


    Who would have thought that Robrons next scenes were going to have to involve a pig to keep them on our screens?


  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

    EddyBee (08-01-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (08-01-2019)

  17. #11409
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    At Home
    Posts
    44,269
    Thanked: 35384
    Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Who would have thought that Robrons next scenes were going to have to involve a pig to keep them on our screens?

    But not just any pig .. a pet pig

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

    EddyBee (08-01-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (08-01-2019), Sug-din (08-01-2019)

  19. #11410
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,287
    Thanked: 1393
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Great to see Mandy Dingle again. She saved the episode for me.
    hi eddie

    its funny how people see things isn't it

    I actually thought she didn't seem very nice but my gran was telling me that she was lots of fun when she was in it before so maybe she will be great

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

    Sug-din (08-01-2019)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 16 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 16 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •