Page 1137 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 137637103710871127113511361137113811391147 ... LastLast
Results 11,361 to 11,370 of 11493

Thread: Robert and Aaron Spoiler Thread

Why didnít they just hang a sign around Mandyís sons neck - ĎPaddy Is My Dadí? It is so obvious thatís whatís coming - subtle - Not!

That was a pretty boring episode in places.

Iím still finding it hard to get my head around the fact that did the beating as itís really not his style and thereís way too many mentions of it. Then again Iím probably wrong to think that way.

Jessie is really starting to annoy me - sorry.

Shame our boys werenít on tonight especially as this Bily stuff does concern them a lot.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Video on the main ITV Emmerdale site featuring Lisa Riley presenting various Mandy video clips, from her past and the present. Contains major clues about this story.

Click here.
    can't seem to get that here but are the clues please

Hi Fellow Robroners no Robron this week only Aaron and no mention for Aaron`s Birthday tommorw lets hope we have Robron on Monday and talking about AARON`S birthday right of now to watch Endvour on itv 3 now

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-01-2019), Sug-din (04-01-2019)

Digital Spy. Favourite Emmerdale Character Survey, Round 1, Heat 2.

Voting is now open. Aaron Dingle is in this heat and struggling. Remember, for your vote to count, you must place all the characters in the heat in order of preference. Favourite on top, least favourite at the bottom.

Vote here!

Full list of characters in this heat:

Aaron Dingle, Cain Dingle, Eric Pollard, Rhona Goskirk, Zak Dingle, Nicola King,
    Liv Flaherty, Harriet Finch, Kim Tate, Victoria Barton, Bob Hope, Jessie Grant.
    I was hoping that those of you that are DS members might like to vote. [/QUOTE]

Thanks Eddy👋 Iíve been on and cast my vote. 👍

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-01-2019)

Hi Fellow fans well it looks like itv3 are showing Emmerdale from 1989 from January 21 i be watching its about time itv are showing anybody else be watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    can't seem to get that here but are the clues please
    Emmerdale Twitter also has it.

Try here.

Basically Marlon reveals that Mandy has returned to Emmerdale to introduce Paddy to his son. And guess who the young lad is a spitting image of. Oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fellow fans well it looks like itv3 are showing Emmerdale from 1989 from January 21 i be watching its about time itv are showing anybody else be watching?
    Yes, I will be watching for sure. I'm really looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post

Iím still finding it hard to get my head around the fact that did the beating as itís really not his style and thereís way too many mentions of it. Then again Iím probably wrong to think that way.
    You are not alone. I do not believe, not even for one minute, that Robert violently attacked Billy. Not his style. People are just assuming that Robert did it because he confessed. But, he only confessed in order to proterct Aaron.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (04-01-2019), Sug-din (04-01-2019)

Emmerdale Twitter also has it.

Try here.

Basically Marlon reveals that Mandy has returned to Emmerdale to introduce Paddy to his son. And guess who the young lad is a spitting image of. Oh dear.
    thanx eddie seen it now

did you watch ed back then cos it seemed in the clip she was marrying another guy could it turn out that the some is really his not paddy's

I know like you said he's the split of him but do you remember if she is the sort of person to trick him
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 04-01-2019 at 22:15.

You are not alone. I do not believe, not even for one minute, that Robert violently attacked Billy. Not his style. People are just assuming that Robert did it because he confessed. But, he only confessed in order to proterct Aaron.
    I thought at first that Robert just said that because he thought it was Aaron but then Jessie assumed it was Aaron and Billy didn't say it wasn't so maybe he never actually saw who it was so it could turn out to be nothing to do with Aaron/Robert at all but something from Billy's murky past

hope that makes sense

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-01-2019), Sug-din (04-01-2019)

Thread Information