Page 1404 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 404904130413541394140214031404140514061414 ... LastLast
Results 14,031 to 14,040 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Aaron's next appearance is on Friday.

Thanks for info. 👋To be honest I still haven’t caught up on any episodes for a while, just been reading comments online to decide wether to watch or not. Thanks for keeping us up to date though, it also helps to make decision wether to bother with it. 👍

I've not watched in weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Hi Nice to hear from you i havenet either Paul not since our Rob final scene what total dissgrace these 3 produers done to Rob and over the first week after that they have thrown back all of Ryan`s hard work to make one half Robron what is was shame on you ED and i dont know if its true or not some rumours think that Wendy THe rapists Mum Lee could be regualr char full time if shame on you LS+KB+JH if true you are dissgrace and you should quit the show

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Thanks for info. 👋To be honest I still haven’t caught up on any episodes for a while, just been reading comments online to decide wether to watch or not. Thanks for keeping us up to date though, it also helps to make decision wether to bother with it. 👍
    Hi Don im with i havenet watched it either these 3 producers are dissgrace and should quit end off and if true and not sure some rumours think that the Lee the rapist his mum Wendy might be a full time char and if true then you are dissgrace and all what she did houned VIC+Rob and poor Rob look at what done to him shame on you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (19-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Hi Paul ive been watching classic Emmerdale on itv3 full time come Robron fans lets all boycott Emmerdale and all start watching the old one and show those 3 stupid producers what we really think they have ruined emmerdale with there silly and stupid s/l and lets hope charity+Cain get back togther that will shove vanity they are rubbish and not a patch on our Robron but hang on they will have a big reunion no doubt because K+B+MH are marreis and will have everything stpid

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Paul ive been watching classic Emmerdale on itv3 full time come Robron fans lets all boycott Emmerdale and all start watching the old one and show those 3 stupid producers what we really think they have ruined emmerdale with there silly and stupid s/l and lets hope charity+Cain get back togther that will shove vanity they are rubbish and not a patch on our Robron but hang on they will have a big reunion no doubt because K+B+MH are marreis and will have everything stpid
    Hi Everybody what did my friends thinks of last few posts this morn? and what a rubbish first half is this what they got to offer maya is out for being a pedo and our Rob gets 14 years really get real ED and the 3 producers they have lost the lot

Hi Matty I think it’s disgusting how the producers have treated Ryan’s work for the show and it wouldn’t surprise me if he never comes back and I wouldn’t blame him as they have made it nearly impossible for him to do so and ED wants to be totally ashamed of themselves. It shows how bad it is when reading comments is enough to get people to stop catching up on past episodes which is a shame for Danny as people don’t even want to watch him as TPTB are writing his character so badly.

If they bring Wendy & her other son in as regulars ED wants to be ashamed of themselves as they are insulting people who have suffered from the same crime and it’s yet another reason why people will not watch. If they feel that it is necessary for them to be in Vics life they should have had her leave the Village to start a new life with them somewhere else at least it wouldn’t be such a kick in the teeth to Aaron & Robert.

I honestly couldn’t care less about Vanity, wether they are together or not as they will never be the couple that Robron were and if the boss thinks that just because she’s married to one of them that people will accept it, she is mistaken as far as I’m concerned.

Sorry I’ve taken so long to reply to you Matty and please forgive the long winded answer.

Hope you and everyone else are keeping ok. X

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-11-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (20-11-2019), pond21 (19-11-2019)

Can someone do me a favour, please? I need a DS member.

Like many other members, I have been unable to post on Digital Spy these last few days. Can someone please pass a message from me to the Robron Appreciation thread? Tell them that I am locked out of DS, but I hope to be back soon. A huge hello to them all, I'm still regularly reading the thread.

Thank you.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 19-11-2019 at 20:54.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Can someone do me a favour, please? I need a DS member.

Like many other members, I have been unable to post on Digital Spy these last few days. Can someone please pass a message from me to the Robron Appreciation thread? Tell them that I am locked out of DS, but I hope to be back soon. A huge hello to them all, I'm still regularly reading the thread.

Thank you.
    Hi Eddy I’ve just logged on to DS - first time in ages and passed on your message. Hope I’ve done it correctly. 👍

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-11-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (20-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Eddy I’ve just logged on to DS - first time in ages and passed on your message. Hope I’ve done it correctly. 👍
    I've just seen it. Thank you very much.

PS - Good morning everyone.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-11-2019), Sug-din (20-11-2019)

Thread Information