Page 1076 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 765769761026106610741075107610771078108611261176 ... LastLast
Results 10,751 to 10,760 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

On my now infrequent drop-ins to the DS thread and note that the mood still seems somewhat poor and the usual suspects are moaning.

On another note they have mentioned some gossip from an unknown saying ED are planning a big cull of cast, now in my view they have a lot of cast who are poorly utilised, now this may be strategic e.g. they need the likes of Pearl and Rodney to gap fill occasionally and I can understand that approach. They do need to inject some new life and I would see that quite few characters are not adding value.

I would think in the safe zone should be Robron, Vanity, Coira, Chaddy as the big hitters with Faith, Pollard, The Dingles & Sugdens also OK.

We know Ross is going and I cannot see what they can do with PD ... David/Tracy/Rhona/Pete/Daz are all possible leavers as well.

Who knows, it could be a false rumour but I do see that ED need to have a shake up and the new people may see the need as well.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-09-2018), Sug-din (23-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    On my now infrequent drop-ins to the DS thread and note that the mood still seems somewhat poor and the usual suspects are moaning.

On another note they have mentioned some gossip from an unknown saying ED are planning a big cull of cast, now in my view they have a lot of cast who are poorly utilised, now this may be strategic e.g. they need the likes of Pearl and Rodney to gap fill occasionally and I can understand that approach. They do need to inject some new life and I would see that quite few characters are not adding value.

I would think in the safe zone should be Robron, Vanity, Coira, Chaddy as the big hitters with Faith, Pollard, The Dingles & Sugdens also OK.

We know Ross is going and I cannot see what they can do with PD ... David/Tracy/Rhona/Pete/Daz are all possible leavers as well.

Who knows, it could be a false rumour but I do see that ED need to have a shake up and the new people may see the need as well.
    I agree with your choices apart from Rhona, I think she is not going to leave because of Leo and her relationship with Marlon and Paddy .. Daz might leave once Bernice has told him she wants to be with the doctor.. David will stay as Leyla is due to be back soon and no doubt will be bringing a child with her which could be his ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-09-2018), Paul_Robs (23-09-2018), Sug-din (23-09-2018)

Interesting how @Eastieoaks thinks Vanity will be bigger than Robron in a years time, I personally hope Robron go from strength to strength after the wedding, I am not getting the Vanity thing at the moment although I like Charity and Vanessa as characters.

https://twitter.com/EastieOaks/statu...80200554123265

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (23-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good morning all.

A very wet morning here, 9c, not feeling particularly cold, perhaps because it is not very windy. Forecast to get warmer this afternoon with lots of sunshine.

16c forecast for north London tomorrow and then getting warmer as the week proceeds and 22c forecast for Thursday. Apparently it will be staying like that until at least the end of the first week in October. Not bad at all.

It’s been reasonable weather and not too cold here today. I managed to get into the garden for a few hours and do some clearing up for the autumn season. We are forecast to have a high of 18 on Wednesday, that is going to be our warmest day this week.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    It’s been reasonable weather and not too cold here today. I managed to get into the garden for a few hours and do some clearing up for the autumn season. We are forecast to have a high of 18 on Wednesday, that is going to be our warmest day this week.
    I have had an amazing gardening day today Don

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

There are definetly some cast members that could be moved on - I personally feel that some of The Sharma family could be moved out and it goes without saying who else I believe has fulfilled there time there.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the next few months.

Interesting how @Eastieoaks thinks Vanity will be bigger than Robron in a years time, I personally hope Robron go from strength to strength after the wedding, I am not getting the Vanity thing at the moment although I like Charity and Vanessa as characters.

https://twitter.com/EastieOaks/statu...80200554123265
    I feel the same as you about Vanity - it doesn’t have the same chemistry thing going on . No one could match up to Robron on those stakes.

I have had an amazing gardening day today Don

It’s really good when you can step back and see exactly what you have achieved, isn't it Paul? 👍

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (23-09-2018)

I never take seriously these anonymous sources. Occasionally they are genuine but 90% of the time they are just attention seeking and time wasting types.

As a rule, I don't like cast culls. I like characters to come and go gradually by means of good story telling. Also, I feel that Emmerdale has already lost quite a few characters these last 2 or so years, including some major characters like Adam Barton, Ashley Thomas, Emma Barton, Finn Barton, Gerry, James Barton, Andy Sugden, Val Pollard, Chrissie and Lawrence White. I'm sure there are more and we know that Lachlan has just gone and Ross is about to go. As far as I am concerned that is enough.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 23-09-2018 at 20:54.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (23-09-2018), Perdita (24-09-2018), Sug-din (23-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I never take seriously these anonymous sources. Occasionally they are genuine but 90% of the time they are just attention seeking and time wasting types.

As a rule, I don't like cast culls. I like characters to come and go gradually by means of good story telling. Also, I feel that Emmerdale has already lost quite a few characters these last 2 or so years, including some major characters like Adam Barton, Ashley Thomas, Emma Barton, Finn Barton, Gerry, James Barton, Andy Sugden, Val Pollard, Chrissie and Lawrence White. I'm sure there are more and we know that Lachlan has just gone and Ross is about to go. As far as I am concerned that is enough.
    Eddy, reading your message it makes lots of sense and listing the recent leavers makes one realise how many great characters have departed - thank you

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Thread Information