Page 540 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 404404905305385395405415425505906401040 ... LastLast
Results 5,391 to 5,400 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I'm sorry guys but after that scene with Robert & Aaron tonight I think I'm going to take a break from all this for a while. I really can't see how they can get them back together after this. I'm really upset with ED & IM at the moment. This is not what I call early evening enjoyable entertainment.
    hi Don ah please dont give its just the writers who havent a clue i keep saying hold on in there in will work out you see if they dont you see at the end he still cares about Rob yeah in never giving up never im going FB message soemthing matty x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (19-09-2017)

I'm sorry guys but after that scene with Robert & Aaron tonight I think I'm going to take a break from all this for a while. I really can't see how they can get them back together after this. I'm really upset with ED & IM at the moment. This is not what I call early evening enjoyable entertainment.
    hang on in there don I think things moving along now so we need you here to enjoy it with us

the other place is getting so angry people reporting each other when they disagree

we are calm and friendly here

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hang on in there don I think things moving along now so we need you here to enjoy it with us

the other place is getting so angry people reporting each other when they disagree

hi Micheal what did you think of my 2 posts i done ?? calling my fellow fans hold in there we know Rob meant what he said he hate bex and the baby and he only told LIv that and dint want anybody finding out whats he been doing and now LIv is caught up in it and reading Duncans preview for whats coming up in the autum it says a Robron reunion is on the cards and we will know about it in few months and it said about the Proper wedding down the line so its all good news so im saying somthing must happen over the next few weeks of so for them getting on track on i bet Maxine will be the one and ED+IM will give that job to her and thius new intrest will be nothing he prob go and try but he still have fellings and loves Rob and cant move on yeah and mybe a jealous Rob seing the one person who he loves be chatted up by Alex and he will anything to get with the one person who he really loves and cares about thats Aaron it as thios crap Baby s/l they decided to lumber Robron with and i think both ED+IM now knows it was a mistake i think they will get it sorted x matty sorry for the long post

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post

Thanks - I didn't go too far, for too long you know me - flounce out the room in a huff and come back sheepishly within a few minutes.

I'm touched that you still want me here on the journey and I really so want to stay until we get to the final destination which is hopefully the wedding.

Thanks - I didn't go too far, for too long you know me - flounce out the room in a huff and come back sheepishly within a few minutes.

I'm touched that you still want me here on the journey and I really so want to stay until we get to the final destination which is hopefully the wedding.
    hi Don we all want you hear its just the writers havent a clue on how to write for Robon only Maxine and 1 or 2 more yeah we been told about the Robron Wedding and will happen after all this crap s/l`s that have been lumbered with Robron something must give in month or 2 to get back on track i say this baby s/l must come into soon yeah like i said im my FB messgae to you that once EDF+IM decided that the whites are going they wanted Rob to be part of this current s/l which we seing atm but once they are gone i bet ED+IM will get Robron back on track and it maxine or mybe 1 or 2 others who dont bad Robron eps nit as good as Maxine but a Robron make up scenes will be good and a good kiss and cuddle will do and like Danny+Ryan said they love the Robron make up scenes and over the last 2 eps both Danny+Ryan were great and they work so well together and have a wonderful chemisty and thats what makes our Robron work worth watching them and ED+IM knows that and for that reason im confident that we will see Robron reunion sooner then we think

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-09-2017)

Danny Miller & Ryan Hawley are rumored to be OFF Emmerdale TV from Monday 2nd - Friday 6th September then they are rumored to be OFF Emmerdale TV again on Monday 9th - Friday 13th September { this is when Danny & Ryan were on Holiday for most of the SSW filming } ... Moira's Farm showdown between Emma & Moira with the Barn fire happens on starts on 29th September episode but Emma dies later on in hospital on 5th October and then Finn is found dead in the woods on 6th October {hence the double tragedy tv magazine spoilers for Emmerdale on those two dates}

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    Danny Miller & Ryan Hawley are rumored to be OFF Emmerdale TV from Monday 2nd - Friday 6th September then they are rumored to be OFF Emmerdale TV again on Monday 9th - Friday 13th September { this is when Danny & Ryan were on Holiday for most of the SSW filming } ... Moira's Farm showdown between Emma & Moira with the Barn fire happens on starts on 29th September episode but Emma dies later on in hospital on 5th October and then Finn is found dead in the woods on 6th October {hence the double tragedy tv magazine spoilers for Emmerdale on those two dates}
    As we are now on the 19th September the first two OFF dates you have given have already passed ... ??????

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-09-2017), Sug-din (19-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don we all want you hear its just the writers havent a clue on how to write for Robon only Maxine and 1 or 2 more yeah we been told about the Robron Wedding and will happen after all this crap s/l`s that have been lumbered with Robron something must give in month or 2 to get back on track i say this baby s/l must come into soon yeah like i said im my FB messgae to you that once EDF+IM decided that the whites are going they wanted Rob to be part of this current s/l which we seing atm but once they are gone i bet ED+IM will get Robron back on track and it maxine or mybe 1 or 2 others who dont bad Robron eps nit as good as Maxine but a Robron make up scenes will be good and a good kiss and cuddle will do and like Danny+Ryan said they love the Robron make up scenes and over the last 2 eps both Danny+Ryan were great and they work so well together and have a wonderful chemisty and thats what makes our Robron work worth watching them and ED+IM knows that and for that reason im confident that we will see Robron reunion sooner then we think
    Hiya Matty - I've replied to your FB message - I'm still here I'm not going anywhere. Robron Forever.

I have just managed to watch.

Yes Robert under the bus again and him and Aaron having yet another row - its to repetitive its becoming massively boring.

Enough said on here tonight about DrFlirtyEyes.

Now the real question is why is Aaron covering for Robert and telling Liv to tell lies, the ONLY person in deep sh*t over the brandy/drugs is Robert, he argued with a young girl, laced the booze with a serious prescription drug - so why is Aaron lying for Robert.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I have just managed to watch.

Yes Robert under the bus again and him and Aaron having yet another row - its to repetitive its becoming massively boring.

Enough said on here tonight about DrFlirtyEyes.

Now the real question is why is Aaron covering for Robert and telling Liv to tell lies, the ONLY person in deep sh*t over the brandy/drugs is Robert, he argued with a young girl, laced the booze with a serious prescription drug - so why is Aaron lying for Robert.
    Could it be that he is still in love with him and doesn't' want to see him go to prison?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-09-2017), Paul_Robs (20-09-2017)

Thread Information