Page 539 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 394394895295375385395405415495896391039 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,390 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Morning All
    Duncan's latest spoiler/article on scheming and 'Whoopee' there's not a picture of PD in it.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/19/emmerd...kmail-6920789/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-09-2017)

I need someone to perk me up as I am feeling bored and exhausted with it all, I think my problem is its week after week of Robert and Aaron getting even further apart and this dreadfully tedious HF 'v' Robert drivel without any hint of anything remotely positive, I like angst like many of us on here but there is a limit ... sorry to be negative guys.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I need someone to perk me up as I am feeling bored and exhausted with it all, I think my problem is its week after week of Robert and Aaron getting even further apart and this dreadfully tedious HF 'v' Robert drivel without any hint of anything remotely positive, I like angst like many of us on here but there is a limit ... sorry to be negative guys.
    yea agree paul i mean i know that they will be together in the end and no doubt about it but i think mista iain is taking the angst and drama too far cos while we will always stay with it i think some more casual fans may just give up

anyway i think liv being back is a good sign and it may move things along although she is to have her own sl soon as well

on the other place people are talking about aaron having some disorder but sometimes i don't understand if it is some sort of spoiler or just people guessing or even a joke

people sometimes get so annoyed with each other over there and i don't know why cos its ed we should be annoyed with not ourselves.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-09-2017), Paul_Robs (19-09-2017), Sug-din (19-09-2017)

hiya paul im always here to say im sure we have our Robron reunion in the few months im sure of it and once we find out once and for all whose the father im still saying its Ross`s and once thats sorted then our Robron can rebulid there realationship and im farily certain our maxine will be the one to get it back on track and dont forget we got maxines rps to come this month and 2 again in oct so keep the faith it will all work in the end and looking at duncan`s autum preiew and whats coming up it said a Robron reunion could be on the cards so once again my fans hold on in there its more Drama and agnst yeah i like that to but come IM havent our Robron had enough of that already

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-09-2017), Paul_Robs (19-09-2017), Sug-din (19-09-2017)

Clip for tonight, Doctor LoveInterest and Aaron

https://twitter.com/emmerdale/status/910192173081153536

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-09-2017)

hi Paul all i can say he`s no looker lol Rob is much better looking and much more sexy and if Aaron and this Doc and Aaron is chatted up by him he will only do it to get back at Rob and makes Rob Jealous and you know how Rob takes things when someone matter to him like Aaron is who he still in love with and deep down Aaron is to in with Rob and loves him still and i say he cant move on and i think when all this crap baby is over our Robron will get back together and i think it could sooner then we think thats what i think and you know ED+IM are like they like to suprise us when we are not expecting it and getting Robron back togther might that hold on in there it will work out and like in maxines eps back in end of May they are rubbish without each other and will come back into play soon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (19-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Clip for tonight, Doctor LoveInterest and Aaron

https://twitter.com/emmerdale/status/910192173081153536
    Thanks - doesn't look that interested in that scene I see Paddy has remembered then again , what's the bet he'll be there I'd puts in an appearance at the hospital.

hiya please dont worry our Robron will be fine and we know it will work out of course Rob meant what he said to Liv he still loved Aaron and hated the baby its just this HF stuff that why he said it of course he still loves Aaron and he doenst want anybody knowing whats he doing bringing down the whites and Liv and been caught in the middle of it oh come on ED+IM get our Robron back on track please

I'm sorry guys but after that scene with Robert & Aaron tonight I think I'm going to take a break from all this for a while. I really can't see how they can get them back together after this. I'm really upset with ED & IM at the moment. This is not what I call early evening enjoyable entertainment.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-09-2017)

hello my friends you see our Still cares about Rob yeah i know its only to get a bit Angst hold on in there they will get past this are Aaron still loves Rob and no matter what happens next trying move on with this Alex if its him it will turn out to nothing becuse Aaron still loves Rob well of course meant what he said to Liv he hates the baby and the whites he only said it to Liv knowing what hes up to getting his hands on HF and mybe Rob will aonther way to get it and bex to its all the whites he wants gone so come ED+IM get our Robron back on track before its to late on fans and viewers switch of and you dont want that yeah the only thing thats worth wactching thios crap S/L is how great that is Danny+Ryan in the scenes and thats why there working chemisty is amazing so get Robron back on track before its to late

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-09-2017), Sug-din (19-09-2017)

Thread Information