Page 538 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 384384885285365375385395405485886381038 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,380 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    im calling all Robron fans dont give up on our Robron its just ED+IM and some of the writers who havnet a clue on how to write for our Robron they need to talk afew lessonsfrom the great Maxine Alderton she woudnt write that crap for Robron so all im saying hold on in there im sure ED+IM will sort this crap and mess out mark my words and ot will be our Maxines work wil do that ive been a Robron since day 1 and im never going to give up them Robron have been through much worse and still survied and this will be no different but what im Saying ED+IM Drama and Angst is good and great viewing but give Robron a break give them some happiness to
    hi Matty x no i'm never giving up

actually I think its moving along as Aaron knows what Robert is up to now although he's more worried about Liv at the moment

anyway they love banging each other against walls

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post

actually I think its moving along as Aaron knows what Robert is up to now although he's more worried about Liv at the moment

hi Micheal whats more its shows how great our Danny+Ryan are at working togther with the crap s`/ls that Robron have been given and like i said this tonight could be a wake up call foe Rob and might start another way to get at the Whites he only using the whites and that include Bex to get hold of HF and of course he meant what he said to Liv that he hated the baby yeah he didnt want to let on whats he doing yeah so i say something happens in a few weeks that oir Robron will start again and i still say a reunion could start end of oct or early nov we all know they are getting back togther its all this Drama is in the way when thats done and i think maxine will start with them you see

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post

I'm not giving up either I will just have to pretend that PD is not in future scenes and focus on everyone else that's there instead. After all you see bits of wooden furniture everyday and don't pay much attention to it so what's the difference.

I know we haven't seen a lot of this Dr but I have to say he is in a lower league than Robert and Aaron in the looks department. I'm sure he is a nice guy though.

Wall banging is a very underrated pastime.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (19-09-2017), Paul_Robs (18-09-2017)

The Home Farm confrontation between Robert and Liv was not that bad, and nowhere near as bad as I expected.

At all times during that scene it was clear to me that Robert was just doing what he felt he had to do to protect his silly plan. (I guess that was to be expected given his huge investment in whatever it is that he is up to.)

More importantly, I felt that at all times Ryan Hawley's brilliant acting made it clear that Robert was very uncomfortable with having to deal with Liv in that way. His discomfort was immediate and easy to see and he was very quick to follow Liv out of the door to make certain that she was ok.

The writers are trying to weave Robert through these 2 conflicting stories ... Robert at Home Farm and Robert the man that still loves Aaron and still cares for his sister.

PS - Tonight's most important scene took place at the end in that hospital. Just like in the pre-ONS period, Aaron could read Robert like a book and Robert knew it. Rather than lie to the man that he loves, Robert walked away and when chased by Aaron, confessed everything.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (19-09-2017), Paul_Robs (18-09-2017), Sug-din (18-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I'm not giving up either I will just have to pretend that PD is not in future scenes and focus on everyone else that's there instead. After all you see bits of wooden furniture everyday and don't pay much attention to it so what's the difference.

I know we haven't seen a lot of this Dr but I have to say he is in a lower league than Robert and Aaron in the looks department. I'm sure he is a nice guy though.

Wall banging is a very underrated pastime.
    well of course hes not in Rob league our Robron have that wondful passion and thats what Robron are all about and Rob is more good looking than the Dr and i say if Aaron do go on a date with or get chatted up by him he`s no Rob and will soon realise that and its Rob who he wants yeah but it be nice to see a jealous Rob we havent seen that somebody who fancies the man he loves and i bet Aaron could see if can move on without Rob but i think deep down he cant he still wants Rob he still loves Rob after all thats has happened and btw our Rob has still got his Ring on

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-09-2017), Sug-din (18-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    The Home Farm confrontation between Robert and Liv was not that bad, and nowhere near as bad as I expected.

At all times during that scene it was clear to me that Robert was just doing what he felt he had to do to protect his silly plan. (I guess that was to be expected given his huge investment in whatever it is that he is up to.)

More importantly, I felt that at all times Ryan Hawley's brilliant acting made it clear that Robert was very uncomfortable with having to deal with Liv in that way. His discomfort was immediate and easy to see and he was very quick to follow Liv out of the door to make certain that she was ok.

The writers are trying to weave Robert through these 2 conflicting stories ... Robert at Home Farm and Robert the man that still loves Aaron and still cares for his sister.

PS - Tonight's most important scene took place at the end in that hospital. Just like in the pre-ONS period, Aaron could read Robert like a book and Robert knew it. Rather than lie to the man that he loves, Robert walked away and when chased by Aaron, confessed everything.
    hi Eddy very true couldnt put it better myself we knew he Rob meant what he said to Liv anout hating the baby was truw but couldnt say it in front of Bex becuse of the plan to get rid of the whites and that includes Bex and this stupid baby s/l lets hope we have this baby s/l is over and done with soon and then our Robron can repair there realaionship so hold in there our Robron could be togther sooner tehn we think and i bet it will be our maxine to get them at least talking

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-09-2017)

hi Eddy what did you think of post about this Tom could be Carl King`s boy ? he be the age now maybe after tonights ep that Rob could team up with Kath who Ron mentioned again tonight yeah and didnt IM say that Tom could put down some roots and buy HF? and mybe after tonights ep Rob could team up with Tom +this Kath? we all know the whites are going and that includes bex to

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (19-09-2017), Paul_Robs (18-09-2017)

hi Eddy what did you think of post about this Tom could be Carl King`s boy ? he be the age now maybe after tonights ep that Rob could team up with Kath who Ron mentioned again tonight yeah and didnt IM say that Tom could put down some roots and buy HF? and mybe after tonights ep Rob could team up with Tom +this Kath? we all know the whites are going and that includes bex to
    I'll be honest and say that I've not given this new Debbie storyline much thought, other than it is so unbelievable. I need to find out more before deciding about the Carl King link.

Having said that, I am pleased that the 2 new actors know how to act.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 18-09-2017 at 21:41. Reason: Spelling

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (19-09-2017)

i always enjoy liv and rob scenes

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-09-2017), Sug-din (18-09-2017), tammyy2j (19-09-2017)

I'll be honest and say that I've not given this new Debbie storyline much thought, other than it is so unbelievable. I need to find out more before deciding about the Carl King link.

Having said that, I am pleased that the 2 new actors know how to act.
    its NOT Carl King's kids as tonight Tom Waterhouse told Debbie Dingle in the car on the way to their date that he was too young to remember when his parents died. Thomas King{son of Carl King would have been 16 years of age and Anya his Daughter would have been 13 years of age when their dad Carl King died on screen back on 17th October 2012.

IF they were still on the show today then Carl King's son Thomas King would be 21 years of age, where as his daughter Anya would be 19 years of age now.

the other connection to Debbie is Cameron Murray's kids Harry and Dylan Murray {youngest of two was Harry Murray} if we can find out their on screen character birth dates then we could work out how old they were when Cameron left Emmerdale and how old they would be now if they were still on the show.
    Last edited by SomersetSunShin; 19-09-2017 at 00:01.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-09-2017)

Thread Information