Page 537 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 374374875275355365375385395475876371037 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Calling all my Robroners and fans they will make it no matter what any posters say and IM said so as much its all crap s/l`s they have put on our Robron but its like they testing Robron realationship to see if they will make it and we know that answer which is of they will make and come back togther more wise and stronger so hold in there we can look forward to a lovely reunion kiss when they do and if nobody argee`s then they are not Robrons and our Robron will be in some of oct`s eps beceacuse they were in it last yeah and IM said that who was last years will be it this year they could be in a few eps yeah and our Maxine has written 2 eps and i bet she will have them at least talking and making some progress and i bet they could get back togther around mid nov or Dec and we will have our Robron wedding in Feb next year so keep the faith our Robron will be fine

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-09-2017), Paul_Robs (18-09-2017), Sug-din (18-09-2017)

Preview clip for tonight, of course the diazepam issue puts yet another obstacle in their way because we haven't really had enough issues between them have we.

https://twitter.com/emmerdale/status/909820062718156800

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-09-2017), Sug-din (18-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Preview clip for tonight, of course the diazepam issue puts yet another obstacle in their way because we haven't really had enough issues between them have we.

https://twitter.com/emmerdale/status/909820062718156800
    hi Paul i know how many more will they put in our Robron Drama and agnst havent our Robron had enough of that already but come on our Robron will come back togther more stronger and there love for each other will prevail and just like in maxine eps back in May they are rubbish without each other and that will prove to come to light and very soon are Robron will be 1 again and if any Robron dont think they will then they are true Fans so hold in there are Robron will make to the other side as they should be and i think ED+IM wil give us something back to keep us fans onside and a Robron reunion will be worth the wait and a lovely make up scene

hiya i think he only said that she was lying was he didnt want her there knowing he s only there to detroy the whites and bex to Rob`s getting back at all of them that includes bex to and i think Liv will still be the one to get Robron back once this crap s/`l is over yeah so we have to wait and it be fine you see if im right and lets have all these crap s/l with robron is over with our Robron are worth more and this yeah Robron are forever

Sorry guys but I can't bear to watch that woman's face and bump on my screen anymore she has ruined a great little family. I know Robert is only playing her but hearing him talk like that is just too much. I really believe that ED have taken this way too far.

The thing that really shines through though is the quality of brilliant acting from Ryan, Danny & Isobel compared to the PD.

hi everybody this will shock Rob knowing that the person he loves will kill him if liv`s dies Rob might start another way to get back the whites yeah and of course Liv`s going be fine and Rob will anything to make right and even if Aaron decides to go on a date with somebody to see if he can move on without Rob but deep Aaron cant because he still loves Rob so come on ED+IM enough of this crap s/l regaurding this sill baby and sort it out we all know thats the stumbing block so sort it we all know Robron are getting back togther so give us hope and clues to when yeah this s/l is getting a bit of a joke

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (18-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Sorry guys but I can't bear to watch that woman's face and bump on my screen anymore she has ruined a great little family. I know Robert is only playing her but hearing him talk like that is just too much. I really believe that ED have taken this way too far.

The thing that really shines through though is the quality of brilliant acting from Ryan, Danny & Isobel compared to the PD.
    hi Don i argee shes getting on my nerves to so come ED+IM just get rid of her and the whites for good and come on ED+IM give us some hope and give us a clue and hint to get our Robron back on track yes you call it Drama and agnst but havent Robron had enough of that already and the things that Rob said he didnt mean it he only at HF to get back at the whites and that includes Bex of course what he said he meant it but he didnt want Liv know whats he doing and now LIv caught up in it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (18-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post

she's getting very orange don't ya think

im calling all Robron fans dont give up on our Robron its just ED+IM and some of the writers who havnet a clue on how to write for our Robron they need to talk afew lessonsfrom the great Maxine Alderton she woudnt write that crap for Robron so all im saying hold on in there im sure ED+IM will sort this crap and mess out mark my words and ot will be our Maxines work wil do that ive been a Robron since day 1 and im never going to give up them Robron have been through much worse and still survied and this will be no different but what im Saying ED+IM Drama and Angst is good and great viewing but give Robron a break give them some happiness to

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (18-09-2017)

HIYA of topic but this Tom fellow i think it might Carl King`s Lad he had a son and is about the same age now as is this Tom is mybe he buys HF from the whites yeah and mybe Kath who again Rob talked about tonight could be something to with Tom chap and IM did say that he could be buying somewhere in the village to put down roots and i heard rumours that HF are getting new Owners and Rob could team up with Tom to buying them out and Rob has still some money to invest

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (18-09-2017)

Thread Information