Page 1215 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 21571511151165120512131214121512161217122512651315 ... LastLast
Results 12,141 to 12,150 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    thanx eddie I wonder who the fairy godmother is ?

actually I hope it isn't vic as women have carried their sister's baby but it would be wrong in lots of ways not least because I think it better if the mother doesn't have anything to do with a robron baby growing up.

sorry if people think that's bad and I know people have different views about stuff and that's great but just my opinion as I think they need a baby to be just theirs

I agree totally about the baby - Vic would interfere far too much in the upbringing of the baby, she doesn’t want to have any connection with the birth or surrogate setting up in any way at all. It would be best to have someone who has no connection to our boys except for that purpose.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-02-2019), Paul_Robs (12-02-2019), Perdita (12-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    From Inside Soap, Robron baby spoiler for the first week of March.

Robert and Aaron's plans for a baby of their own continue next week, but just as they're on the verge of giving up after some bad news, which fairy godmother comes to the rescue?

diane or chas to give them money

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-02-2019), Sug-din (12-02-2019)

HI fellow fans lovely to see our Husbands tonight all looking for Liv and Jacob better watch out both our Robron will have his guts for garters so you have been warned and Debbie not worth talking about except can see just see what Cain has done for her over the lst few years lied for her and stoped for from going to jail after this acid attack and this how she repays him they shoulve sent to jail now we know she`s up the duff know

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-02-2019), Sug-din (12-02-2019)

Firstly, did Vic actually say she was discretion personified - that’s the biggest joke out from a woman who can’t keep her nose out and can’t keep her mouth shut about other people’s business.

I feel really sorry for Liv being used by Jacob and she doesn’t know it - I actually find it hard to watch him now, which is a shame as this stuff with the teacher character has made his character difficult to watch.

Jessie being annoying and unnecessary as usual.

It was great to see the boys in a few scenes. It would be good though if they could be given scenes with a bit more content for them rather than just as back up characters for other people. They brighten up any episode they are in and are worth so much more than some of the storylines they get. They both look really good though.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-02-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (13-02-2019), Paul_Robs (12-02-2019)

Hi There im bored so im watching the wedding ep again always cheers me after a hard days work and after a so so ep of ED so it very much like our Robron might be getting there baby s/l under way could Chas+Diane come up with tyhe money?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-02-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (13-02-2019), Paul_Robs (12-02-2019), Sug-din (12-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Firstly, did Vic actually say she was discretion personified - that’s the biggest joke out from a woman who can’t keep her nose out and can’t keep her mouth shut about other people’s business.

I feel really sorry for Liv being used by Jacob and she doesn’t know it - I actually find it hard to watch him now, which is a shame as this stuff with the teacher character has made his character difficult to watch.

Jessie being annoying and unnecessary as usual.

It was great to see the boys in a few scenes. It would be good though if they could be given scenes with a bit more content for them rather than just as back up characters for other people. They brighten up any episode they are in and are worth so much more than some of the storylines they get. They both look really good though.
    Hi Don, I think we will see Robron starting to get more of their own stories in the Spring, they seemed to have a busy Autumn (wedding etc). The surrogacy and issues with Graham I think should be their next steps. It would be good for them to have the surrogacy as a couple. I would also like to see & having their own stories as well, lots of material available which would fit nicely with their own child coming along as well .... cross fingers.

I must say they look very very married couple now which is lovely.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-02-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (13-02-2019), Sug-din (13-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Hi Don, I think we will see Robron starting to get more of their own stories in the Spring, they seemed to have a busy Autumn (wedding etc). The surrogacy and issues with Graham I think should be their next steps. It would be good for them to have the surrogacy as a couple. I would also like to see & having their own stories as well, lots of material available which would fit nicely with their own child coming along as well .... cross fingers.

I must say they look very very married couple now which is lovely.
    Hi Paul

They did have a busy time as you said in the Autumn so they actually deseved a quieter time. The surrogacy story will be interesting to see how they do it and the boys will do it justice and make sure they do the storyline the correct way. I actually hope they don’t get too involved with Graham and Home Farm ashas had enough storylines involving that place, he needs to be given something else to get his teeth into. You’re right it would be good to see them having stories separetly also.

They are really coming across as a married couple and not just a couple of mates living in the same house, it does look good.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-02-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (13-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Paul

They did have a busy time as you said in the Autumn so they actually deseved a quieter time. The surrogacy story will be interesting to see how they do it and the boys will do it justice and make sure they do the storyline the correct way. I actually hope they don’t get too involved with Graham and Home Farm ashas had enough storylines involving that place, he needs to be given something else to get his teeth into. You’re right it would be good to see them having stories separetly also.

They are really coming across as a married couple and not just a couple of mates living in the same house, it does look good.
    Hi Don i argee with you 100% and i think if they this surrogacy S/L like the way Dustin Black/ Tom Daley did it then it will show ED can do a s/l like this the good way yeah and of course a bit Drama along the way and yeah our Robron do look like a lovely married couple and of course or Danny+Ryan shows it amazing and have a great working chemistry and it shines through when they show it all praise to our wondeful Danny+Ryan long my they reign

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-02-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (13-02-2019)

Targeted ban on DS for me yet again.... makes me wonder why I bothered going back... when will I learn?? Lol

Anyway, this place looks cosy enough for me.. *puts feet up*

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melephunk2010 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-02-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (13-02-2019), Paul_Robs (13-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Melephunk2010 View Post
    Targeted ban on DS for me yet again.... makes me wonder why I bothered going back... when will I learn?? Lol

Anyway, this place looks cosy enough for me.. *puts feet up*
    Don’t bother going anywhere else just stay here, we’ll look after you. 🤗

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-02-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (13-02-2019), Paul_Robs (13-02-2019)

Thread Information