Page 1197 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 19769710971147118711951196119711981199120712471297 ... LastLast
Results 11,961 to 11,970 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Hi Everybody do you what it would be lovely to see our Rob finally get one of scams to work out get the upper hand and not always fail yeah it would be a nice change this time around its about his family and doing for the right reasons yeah and this time around he will have his husband to back him up yeah and i would love it if Rob would be the one would finds out it was Graham who killed Joe then he will have something on Graham yeah and i really cant wait to see megan face when she finds out what Graham done and then she wont be happy and smarmy around Rob+Nicola and what tey are doing she so Jugdemental if she isnt so miss innicent

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-01-2019), lizann (29-01-2019), Sug-din (29-01-2019), tammyy2j (29-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Everybody do you what it would be lovely to see our Rob finally get one of scams to work out get the upper hand and not always fail yeah it would be a nice change this time around its about his family and doing for the right reasons yeah and this time around he will have his husband to back him up yeah and i would love it if Rob would be the one would finds out it was Graham who killed Joe then he will have something on Graham yeah and i really cant wait to see megan face when she finds out what Graham done and then she wont be happy and smarmy around Rob+Nicola and what tey are doing she so Jugdemental if she isnt so miss innicent
    Megan has no business knowing about Home Farm as it is none of hers and I would love for Robert to discover what Graham did

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-01-2019), lizann (29-01-2019), Sug-din (29-01-2019)

We have Robert tonight but not Aaron.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (29-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    We have Robert tonight but not Aaron.
    Hi Eddy what did you think of last few posts today? and have watched any of the Classic Emmerdale on itv3 ? matty

Hi Eddy what did you think of last few posts today? and have watched any of the Classic Emmerdale on itv3 ? matty
    I agree, it would be great to see Robert succeed in one of his naughty scams, just for once. However, it's got to be in a decent and believable story line. It was clear from the beginning that his scheme with Nicola would fall flat on it's face. It was only a question of when it would do that.

I would prefer for Aaron and Robert not to be involved in any more Home Farm nonsense. It's been done over and over again. It's 'rinse and repeat' and boring. Robert tried to scam Lawrence on several occasions. Did we really need him to start with Graham? I don't think we did.

I've not watched any classic Emmerdale but I'm trying to.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

lizann (29-01-2019), Sug-din (29-01-2019)

Hi everybody Megan is really getting on nerves always being all high and mighty and taking the high ground i just cant wait to her little smary face face when she finds out what Graham did to Joe then she wont be all smily and talking the high ground it will serve her right and come on Rob you get some dirt on Graham and get ytour own back

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-01-2019), Sug-din (29-01-2019), tammyy2j (30-01-2019)

So TPTB a ED thinks it’s good television to show firstly a teacher grooming one of her pupils and now secondly we have a Headmistress lying to the police. Really setting a good example. Not!

looking good in all his scenes tonight. You can’t beat a bit of scheming .

Hi Fans i just stand watching Graham atm all high and mighty who does he think he is letting poor cain talking the wrap for what he did and dont start me on the high and Mighty megan i be glad to see he fall from grace when she finally hears the truth about Graham then that smily face will be wiped off and another thing ive noticed not sure if any other fans notice that Vanity over the last few months has more screentime than our Robron has is it becuse of Kate Brooks and Michelle Hardwick bing and item ? or is it me KB+LS+JH seem to really forcing Vanity on and be the next Robron if so that will never happen Robron will be and always be my no 1 so some on ED and KB+JH+LS just give or Robron a bit more airtime tehn they had so far this year and give us fans something back to keep us happy like this baby s/l just get the ball rolling please ED PS sorry for the long post and i hope my friends undstand what im saying matty xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    So TPTB a ED thinks it’s good television to show firstly a teacher grooming one of her pupils and now secondly we have a Headmistress lying to the police. Really setting a good example. Not!

looking good in all his scenes tonight. You can’t beat a bit of scheming .
    Hi Don i argee and yes our Rob did look good and its a pity his scheming will soon be stopped i hope not becuase i dont want that Megan talking the high ground and it be good to get a back s/l with Billy and aaron and find out what really happened in Jail yeah becuase Billy certainly hasnt told her what really happen only that she thinks his S**t Ddont smell and is a angel yeah and what did you think of my last few posts i did today matty

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-01-2019), Sug-din (29-01-2019)

Hi Don very true what did yopu think of my few posts ? matty
    Hi Matty👋

Nicola is unfortunately just the sort of person to try and get someone else into trouble to save herself but Robert has enough sense and brains to hopefully have another scheme up his sleeve so that he doesn’t look as bad and he’s bound to be able to find stuff out about Graham as a back up plan, with any luck. Megan is really annoying me too - she shouldn’t be getting involved in HF business it strictly has nothing to do with her - what about her own business - does she ever actually do any work? I’d love to see that smug look knocked off her face too!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-01-2019)

Thread Information