Page 800 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3007007507907987998008018028108509001300 ... LastLast
Results 7,991 to 8,000 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Hi Fellow Robroners just to let you know our Ryan won in the TRIC awards today im so pleased for him and i bet our Danny will be happy for Ryan and do you what i have a funny feeling this could be a exit for PD if she decides to let Robron look after Seb and mybe she go in hospital for a bit yeah

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (13-03-2018), Sug-din (13-03-2018)

The title of this thread is Robert and Aaron Spoiler, who are [Robron], which means we talk about them and people who are involved in their lives. If people don’t want to see people talking about Robron they’d be better off not dropping by here, just a thought.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (13-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fellow Robroners just to let you know our Ryan won in the TRIC awards today im so pleased for him and i bet our Danny will be happy for Ryan and do you what i have a funny feeling this could be a exit for PD if she decides to let Robron look after Seb and mybe she go in hospital for a bit yeah
    Hi Matty, that’s brilliant news. Congratulations to Ryan. Well deserved. 🎉🎉

I hope you’re right about the exit, she’s supposed to be having a trial behind The Woolie bar next week but hopefully it doesn’t work out and this is another factor that leads to her exit.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty, that’s brilliant news. Congratulations to Ryan. Well deserved. 🎉🎉

I hope you’re right about the exit, she’s supposed to be having a trial behind The Woolie bar next week but hopefully it doesn’t work out and this is another factor that leads to her exit.
    HI Don just hold in there it will work out you see i didnt mind last nights ep i laughed when our Rob joked about the graham bit and once Rob finds out the CCTV that Joe planted Joe had better watch his back you dont go about and mess with our Rob yeah hes alot calmer and happy now`s hes back with husbandbut when our Robron stick togther Joe had better waych his step lol and Have posted on his instergram acc about Ryan award he was happy and pleased for him

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (13-03-2018), Sug-din (13-03-2018)

HI Don just hold in there it will work out you see i didnt mind last nights ep i laughed when our Rob joked about the graham bit and once Rob finds out the CCTV that Joe planted Joe had better watch his back you dont go about and mess with our Rob yeah hes alot calmer and happy now`s hes back with husbandbut when our Robron stick togther Joe had better waych his step lol and Have posted on his instergram acc about Ryan award he was happy and pleased for him
    Hi Matty Roberts bits with Joe were good last night - I think he’ll get the message that Robert isn’t an easy push over like he thought. He won’t get the better of our Robron. 👍

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

hi matty hows you

that great news for Ryan

what did he say when he got it do you know or is it online?

what are they exactly as I don't think ive heard of them can people in england vote for them or are they awarded by a jury or something

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-03-2018), Sug-din (13-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi matty hows you

that great news for Ryan

what did he say when he got it do you know or is it online?

what are they exactly as I don't think ive heard of them can people in england vote for them or are they awarded by a jury or something
    Hi Micheal im fine its a tv and radio awards yeah and our Danny posted on his instregram acc that he`s happy and proud of Ryan for hiss award

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-03-2018), Sug-din (13-03-2018)

Hi Micheal im fine its a tv and radio awards yeah and our Danny posted on his instregram acc that he`s happy and proud of Ryan for hiss award
    hi don yea I saw danny comment and I saw there's a clip of ryan getting the award but I can't play it on my phone at the moment but would love to know what he said

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don yea I saw danny comment and I saw there's a clip of ryan getting the award but I can't play it on my phone at the moment but would love to know what he said

Hi Micheal
    This is a link on youtube to Ryan’s speech. Hope it works for you. 🙂

https://youtu.be/VbEpe_Xhczk

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Micheal
    This is a link on youtube to Ryan’s speech. Hope it works for you. ��

https://youtu.be/VbEpe_Xhczk
    thanx don that's so kind and ryan is very humble isn't he bless him and congratulations to him

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-03-2018)

Thread Information