Page 1389 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3898891289133913791387138813891390139113991439 ... LastLast
Results 13,881 to 13,890 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Good Morning All👋

Hope everyone manages to have a fairly good week considering what we are sadly waiting to happen. ☹️Whatever the result the journey on here has been great and hope it doesn’t come to an end straight away. ☹️

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-10-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (22-10-2019)

Apparently Ryan is on the Emmerdale Cast List for next week. Will it be him in the flesh or just a phone recording? It will be interesting to see.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

I absolutely detest Paddy and that will never change ever again. 😡😡😡

What a stupid and irresponsible thing to do when they have someone in the house who is prone to having fits - Liv.

I hope Aaron knocks him out and just breaks a window to get out - Sorry, but I’m not sorry!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

I won’t be watching tonight as I saw enough of Paddy last night being a 💩and I’m sure it will carry on tonight so I don’t want to get any more annoyed than I’ve already been. If anything ‘good’ happens I’m sure you’ll let me know. Thanks.👍

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-10-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (22-10-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I won’t be watching tonight as I saw enough of Paddy last night being a ��and I’m sure it will carry on tonight so I don’t want to get any more annoyed than I’ve already been. If anything ‘good’ happens I’m sure you’ll let me know. Thanks.��
    I'm also not watching, and for the same reason as you.

I just wish Emmerdale would stop changing their characters' personalities to suit the latest twist in a story. That is what they did with Paddy last night. It is never believable, it makes for very poor drama, it gradually ruins a good character (just look at Moira) and is insulting towards a regular viewer.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (22-10-2019)

hello my robron friends hope everyone ok

Haven’t watched everything live lately cos too much moira nate and other rubbish so can ff through them but also go back on robert and aaron scenes to see if I miss any looks and glances

They both been looking good and seems we have more emotional stuff yet but I think it would have been nice if the kisses hadn’t been so quick

I like that the English police are so cool about two gay guyz being married and concernmed about each other

Do we know if robert does escape and go on the run (eddie always know stuff) cos if he’s does and aaron doesn’t know where he is then that kinda leaves it open for anything to happen but if hes in prison it would be unreal if aaron wasn’t visiting him all the time but without ryan being in it there would only be him coming back and saying what happened. Not sure if I’ve made sense there

I hope the drama they have for aaron is all dark. He’s obvs going to be in a bad way but I hope there’s some good stuff don’t mean another guy but just something happy. I expect liv will start having more sls of her own that he will move in and out of

ot but as for the moira stuff I just find her stupid and annoying but I was talking to my gran who watched soaps since before I born and she said ladies having affairs with young guys (rather than other way round) has always happened in them but still doesn’t make it any less boring to me anyway

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-10-2019), pond21 (22-10-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello my robron friends hope everyone ok

Haven’t watched everything live lately cos too much moira nate and other rubbish so can ff through them but also go back on robert and aaron scenes to see if I miss any looks and glances

They both been looking good and seems we have more emotional stuff yet but I think it would have been nice if the kisses hadn’t been so quick

I like that the English police are so cool about two gay guyz being married and concernmed about each other

Do we know if robert does escape and go on the run (eddie always know stuff) cos if he’s does and aaron doesn’t know where he is then that kinda leaves it open for anything to happen but if hes in prison it would be unreal if aaron wasn’t visiting him all the time but without ryan being in it there would only be him coming back and saying what happened. Not sure if I’ve made sense there

I hope the drama they have for aaron is all dark. He’s obvs going to be in a bad way but I hope there’s some good stuff don’t mean another guy but just something happy. I expect liv will start having more sls of her own that he will move in and out of

ot but as for the moira stuff I just find her stupid and annoying but I was talking to my gran who watched soaps since before I born and she said ladies having affairs with young guys (rather than other way round) has always happened in them but still doesn’t make it any less boring to me anyway
    Hi Micheal i argee with you 100% something happen yeah and nRob escapes like you said and i siad it to EDdy+Don they just cant send Rob to jail for life and say thats it you cant visit him or anything i think somehow Aaron will break out from Paddy when he locks Aaron in its a bit silly that of course our Aaron will do anything for his husband like i say he gets Rob out like when Cain+Aaron did with Adam

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-10-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (24-10-2019)

Hi Fellow fans what stupid thing Paddy said about Rob he did it because he loves Aaron so much but something much happen this week yeah they just cant leave at that they cant say oh you go to jail and you cant see see you husband again and not even talk about but something must happen mybe Aaron goes back on not doing it and do it anywat or get somebosy else to do it?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-10-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (24-10-2019)

Hi There what a load of TOSH and they call that viewing and what Paddy said about Rob was lies our Rob Gave himself up for the love for his husband but there must be a twist you really saying oh well we send him to jail for 25 years and we cant or hear you talk about him come on ED lets think there be something to you give us back

18. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-10-2019)

Despite what I said earlier, I ended up watching Emmerdale. I regret it.

It was good to see Aaron but Chas' story was spoilt by the 'comedic' interludes involving Bob, Lydia and Mandy were ridiculous. As for tonight's Moira offering, enough said.

Come on Emmerdale, your fans deserve a lot better than this. And, if we don't get 'better' soon, a lot of us will be following Ryan Hawley out of that door.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (24-10-2019), pond21 (22-10-2019)

Thread Information