Page 468 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478518568968 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Does Vic really have to be so loud and obnoxious in every scene she's in? If this had been her precious Andy she would have been helping him as much as she possibly could. She just gets more annoying every time. Poor

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-07-2017), Paul_Robs (26-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Does Vic really have to be so loud and obnoxious in every scene she's in? If this had been her precious Andy she would have been helping him as much as she possibly could. She just gets more annoying every time. Poor
    hi Don i know Vic is getting on my nerves cant she see how heartbroken poor Rob is he`s missing his true love and misses him he loves Aaron so much its tearing my heart out and lastnight i seen he so lost without his true love Aaron its so sad to see if careful we could see our Ron have a breakdown over this all i can say is this he will defo fight for his the man he loves that is Aaron hold in there our Robron will be fine

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don i know Vic is getting on my nerves cant she see how heartbroken poor Rob is he`s missing his true love and misses him he loves Aaron so much its tearing my heart out and lastnight i seen he so lost without his true love Aaron its so sad to see if careful we could see our Ron have a breakdown over this all i can say is this he will defo fight for his the man he loves that is Aaron hold in there our Robron will be fine

She was actually not too bad and quite caring in that scene in The Mill but they have ruined her character so much I was expecting her to make some cringe worthy, annoying comment about her new BFF - she's got that bad.
    Poorhe is so lost without his man.

Off Robron topic - Was that scene with Vanessa really necessary? It just undermined the brilliant acting/scene from Rhona yesterday. Why do ED have this thing they have to add things into important issues that cheapen the story? They are supposed to reflect the things that happen in real life that people have actually gone through.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-07-2017)

She was actually not too bad and quite caring in that scene in The Mill but they have ruined her character so much I was expecting her to make some cringe worthy, annoying comment about her new BFF - she's got that bad.
    Poorhe is so lost without his man.
    hi Don she wasnt to bad but she could be more suportive to Rob ever since Rob lost his true love and that is Aaron she been talking all about this silly baby and Bex you can tell Rob is really missing Aaron she could be more for him like i say keep the faith it will all work out im sure and we all know that Rob wants AARON and nobody else and i think over tyhe few weeks and months EDF+IM will build Robron up again and get them back on the same page and i bet ED+IM will give that to our Maxine for that and i bet she belive some of the writers and IM what they are doing to he Fav couple its a pity some of the writers look at Maxines eps to take nots and know how to write for them

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (26-07-2017)

Off Robron topic - Was that scene with Vanessa really necessary? It just undermined the brilliant acting/scene from Rhona yesterday. Why do ED have this thing they have to add things into important issues that cheapen the story? They are supposed to reflect the things that happen in real life that people have actually gone through.
    It hugely lessened the impact of the court scenes and of Zoe's brilliant performances yesterday.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (26-07-2017)

moring robroners

ot and sorry if everyone already knows about it and although it'll have nothing on robron this looks lovely and it is apparently set in the same place in england as ed is in the dales of yorkshire

i think it comes out there on 1 September x

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    moring robroners

ot and sorry if everyone already knows about it and although it'll have nothing on robron this looks lovely and it is apparently set in the same place in england as ed is in the dales of yorkshire

i think it comes out there on 1 September x
    Morning Micheal

Thanks for the link. I didn't know about this film. It looks as though it will be good, will have to watch out for it's release. 🙂

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (27-07-2017)

Morning Micheal

Thanks for the link. I didn't know about this film. It looks as though it will be good, will have to watch out for it's release. 🙂
    hi don

do you know if robert is in either ep tonite cos the other place is confusing as some people say his is and others say he isn't

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don

do you know if robert is in either ep tonite cos the other place is confusing as some people say his is and others say he isn't
    Hi Micheal

Sorry, can't say for definite if he is or isn't. Missing Robron Spoilers site not being active at the moment as if gave us a good idea of appearances. There's no mention of him on my TV guide for today. He could be in tomorrow as there's a mention somewhere that he finds out then that Aaron is coming home again. Sorry I can't be more helpful. 🙂

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (27-07-2017)

Thread Information