Page 467 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467468469477517567967 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Ryan was brilliant tonight. I loved that dancing!!!

And I love the fact that Robert, drunk and sober, kept saying that he loved and missed Aaron to Charity, Chrissie, Rebecca and Victoria

Equally brilliant was Zoe Henry. She made us all really feel for Rhona and her pain.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 25-07-2017 at 22:34.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (26-07-2017), lizann (25-07-2017), Paul_Robs (26-07-2017), Sug-din (25-07-2017), tammyy2j (26-07-2017)

Michael Parr on twitter tonight trolling Robron fans ... again with comments that Robecca belong together.

I think he is attention seeking. I also think, as a player on Emmerdale, he should step back and stop teasing fans that he knows are very upset, many of whom are quite young. He is now doing this regularly so it's not a joke, it's just nasty and spiteful.

Michael Parr is behaving like an arseh**e. He is clearly envious of the love and attention so many Emmerdale fans have for Dryan which is why he is acting in this manner.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (26-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Michael Parr on twitter tonight trolling Robron fans ... again with comments that Robecca belong together.

I think he is attention seeking. I also think, as a player on Emmerdale, he should step back and stop teasing fans that he knows are very upset, many of whom are quite young. He is now doing this regularly so it's not a joke, it's just nasty and spiteful.

Michael Parr is behaving like an arseh**e. He is clearly envious of the love and attention so many Emmerdale fans have for Dryan which is why he is acting in this manner.
    This may be a bit harsh a description but 'it's a bit like there's a light on but there's nobody home!'

At least when Danny & Adam say anything it's a joke between themselves and not aimed at the fandom.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-07-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (26-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    This may be a bit harsh a description but 'it's a bit like there's a light on but there's nobody home!'

At least when Danny & Adam say anything it's a joke between themselves and not aimed at the fandom.
    I don't think you are being at all harsh. He is an Emmerdale employee and he should not be baiting the show's fans repeatedly. I think he is being nasty and spiteful. I think the reason he is doing this is because he is jealous of Dryan for having so many fans. I don't like him.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (26-07-2017), Paul_Robs (26-07-2017), Sug-din (25-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

I agree about Parr EddyBee, he works for ITV and should not be provoking and upsetting viewers, he is clearly jealous of the attention Ryan and Danny get but he needs to back off, I unfollowed him on Twitter ages ago as he was such a knob.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-07-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (26-07-2017), Sug-din (26-07-2017)

I actually really enjoyed tonights episode and it was an hour so thats a shock.

The Rhona sections were absolutely excellent with great acting from all concerned, tough to watch but excellent.

was brilliant, what he said to Vic/PD/Chrissie and Charity all things that needed saying it was like a relief when he said it all for me, the dancing was funny.

I thought Vic was an idiot with Robert when he hurt himself, in fact she was an idiot for most of the episode, Charity just proved what a horrid bitch she is.

Although I didn't like PD just walking in to The Mill she did help him, I think today was her realising really does not want her and he is all about Aaron she even looked pretty disappointed most of the time before she decided to leave.

Thank goodness there wasn't much other stuff filling in but it shows that with some decent scripting/direction and excellent acting (thank you Zoe, Dominic and Ryan) the show can deliver decent entertainment.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (26-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I actually really enjoyed tonights episode and it was an hour so thats a shock.

The Rhona sections were absolutely excellent with great acting from all concerned, tough to watch but excellent.

was brilliant, what he said to Vic/PD/Chrissie and Charity all things that needed saying it was like a relief when he said it all for me, the dancing was funny.

I thought Vic was an idiot with Robert when he hurt himself, in fact she was an idiot for most of the episode, Charity just proved what a horrid bitch she is.

Although I didn't like PD just walking in to The Mill she did help him, I think today was her realising really does not want her and he is all about Aaron she even looked pretty disappointed most of the time before she decided to leave.

Thank goodness there wasn't much other stuff filling in but it shows that with some decent scripting/direction and excellent acting (thank you Zoe, Dominic and Ryan) the show can deliver decent entertainment.
    It was a good tonight and it really does show when the talented actors take centre stage and are the main part of the story's what a difference there is in the quality of the programme - considering last Tuesday it was so hard to watch I put it off 1/2 way through. It's such a shame it can't be like this all the time.

It does appear, hopefully, that maybe this Robron storyline is starting to go in a different direction.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-07-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (26-07-2017)

afternoon my fellow Robroners i havent watched Ed from lastnight will do soon but like i keep saying and keep saying our Robron will get back together and will work things out and just ilike in maxines ep it prove that they need each other and will do just that and i bet it be our Maxine will be the one do that its all about Drama and keep the faith it will be fine and our Rob will fight tooth and nail to get Aaron back Aaron`s is his true love and the love will get them back together Robron forever and ED+IM knows how popual Robron are and will draw us back in

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-07-2017), Paul_Robs (26-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    afternoon my fellow Robroners i havent watched Ed from lastnight will do soon but like i keep saying and keep saying our Robron will get back together and will work things out and just ilike in maxines ep it prove that they need each other and will do just that and i bet it be our Maxine will be the one do that its all about Drama and keep the faith it will be fine and our Rob will fight tooth and nail to get Aaron back Aaron`s is his true love and the love will get them back together Robron forever and ED+IM knows how popual Robron are and will draw us back in
    Afternoon Matty
    It's definetly worth watching last nights ep - Ryan/was great and it really showed just how much he loves and misses him.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-07-2017), Paul_Robs (26-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Afternoon Matty
    It's definetly worth watching last nights ep - Ryan/was great and it really showed just how much he loves and misses him.
    i will do and i think Vic atm is being a pain and to think she was a Robron shipper yeah and this baby she getting alot Robron nerves i just laugh if it turns out to be Ross she would kook a plank lol i think we just have to hold in there Robron will work it out and ED+IM will give us something back to keep us onside se if they dont they know great tyhe Robron fanbase is they know not get on the wrong side of us fans and they get lots of awards and have awesome Actors in our Danny+Ryan and i sure they will get back together with our Maxine wil be the one to do it

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (26-07-2017), Sug-din (26-07-2017)

Thread Information