Page 465 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 365415455463464465466467475515565965 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    It all fits in with the theme that has been running throughout the recent Robron storylines. If Aaron feels unhappy/hurt by Robert, he starts to self-harm and hurt himself. If Robert feels unhappy/hurt by Aaron, he lashes out and hurts others.

Emmeredalew are going somewhere with all this. I just hope that they do it properly and that it is always made clear that those 2 adore each other.
    morning Eddy i argee its like they push Robron so much and push them away and us fans and for only to to pull us fans back in again all i can say keep the faith our Robron will work it out and will be the stronger from it ED+IM know how the fanbase is for Robron and how awesome Danny+Ryan are and have great working chemisrty im sure our maxine will get us drawn back in and sort this mess out and our Rob is not going to lose the one person he truly loves and he fight to get aaron back like he always said he not going lose Aaron again Robron are made for each other and its just Drama and angst that seems IM just loves to give Robron btw i just wish that IM just give us hope that they will work it out and come out and say something in whats coming up in a video in whats coming up they he did only a few weeks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (23-07-2017)

For those of you that are members of Digital Spy. *The 6th Annual DS Soap Forum Awards*

Look here.

There are 2 sections. Section One is all about what is on the telly ... favourite soap, best soap actor and actress, favourite scene and so on. Section Two is about this forum and it's members ... favourite user name, biggest soap fan, most informative poster and so.

Here are the rules:

1. It is 1 vote per person.
    2. You can vote in as many/as few categories as you please.
    3. You CANNOT vote for yourself.
    4. To vote, PM me or post them on this thread/do both. All PM votes are confidential!
    5. All categories run from August 2016 - August 2017.
    6. Voting closes Friday 4th August at 11pm and the winners will be announced in a special thread.

Last edited by EddyBee; 23-07-2017 at 10:29.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (23-07-2017), Perdita (23-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    I dread to think where Emmerdale are going with this whole Robert / Aaron storyline but I don't see them back together for at least 12 months
    The sadly they will lose a lot of the Robron fanbase as I cannot see people being patient for that long, I have watched ED for over 30 years and the treatment of Robron relationship along with all the other issues I see with ED I have pretty much stopped watching, IM stated he would be pulling viewers back in but he needs to be careful with the timing of this as people will simply get bored and give up.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-07-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (23-07-2017), Sug-din (23-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    The sadly they will lose a lot of the Robron fanbase as I cannot see people being patient for that long, I have watched ED for over 30 years and the treatment of Robron relationship along with all the other issues I see with ED I have pretty much stopped watching, IM stated he would be pulling viewers back in but he needs to be careful with the timing of this as people will simply get bored and give up.
    Agreed, that would be far too long for me. It's made worse by the fact that there is little happening elsewhere in Emmerdale that is interesting or entertaining. It's quite boring at present.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 23-07-2017 at 20:09.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (24-07-2017), Paul_Robs (23-07-2017), Perdita (23-07-2017), Sug-din (23-07-2017)

Aaron & Robert won't be getting back together anytime soon, the write up in the magazines months was that ''when Liv and Chas return they team up to stop Aaron getting back with Robert and trying to put a stop to the 2nd wedding''.

also Liv has a upcoming storyline with Aaron {who is a supporting role in that storyline according to Danny Miller when answering a question via video from Duncan Lindsey of the Metro about Liv returning during a twitter Q&A} that storyline starts in early or later September / beginning of October.

Just My Theory : I'm just simply guessing that Liv's storyline COULD and I say COULD possibly end up ending at Home Farm with Aaron & Adam dragged into Liv's side of the storyline and Victoria some how dragged into Robert & The White's side of storyline at some point where the truth comes out about Rebecca either not being pregnant at all or the baby NOT being Robert's or the baby being Adam Barton's hence the heartache for Victoria but there is also a confession from Victoria which takes place at Home Farm during Robert & The Whites storyline { what that confession is or what its about or how it comes out I have NO clue }

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (24-07-2017)

EddyBee - How do you block NUTTERS on this forum please ???

the bit about Chas/Liv's return has already been reported and leaked online so that is true, also go re-watch the Danny Miller Q&A video where he replies to Duncan Lindsey's question about Liv's return during his Emmerdale Twitter Q&A and you will even hear Danny say directly he is only a supporting role in Liv's upcoming storyline and I have a right to my own theories about what I think may happen

Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?

If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

What if I see something offensive?

You will find 'Report' links in many places throughout the board. These links allow you to alert the board staff to anything which you find to be offensive, objectionable or illegal.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (24-07-2017)

hello real robroners hope everyone well

I know we're all down at the moment but I hope this doesn't get like another place sometimes does

sure the sl is crap at the moment and ed need to cop onto themselves but I am still certain there will be no robecca baby and robert and aaron will soon sort everything out

hopefully maxine's ep will be the start of them getting back to how they should be

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (24-07-2017), Sug-din (24-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello real robroners hope everyone well

I know we're all down at the moment but I hope this doesn't get like another place sometimes does

sure the sl is crap at the moment and ed need to cop onto themselves but I am still certain there will be no robecca baby and robert and aaron will soon sort everything out

hopefully maxine's ep will be the start of them getting back to how they should be
    Hi Micheal - not bad at all - hope you are well too

We're just on a bit of a downer at the moment but we'll get through it - I'm with you that there will be no Robecca baby.

Hopefully things will change for the better in the next few weeks and our boys will work their way back to each other the way they should be.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (24-07-2017), Paul_Robs (24-07-2017)

Thread Information