Page 1419 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 419919131913691409141714181419142014211429 ... LastLast
Results 14,181 to 14,190 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Hi there pond.

Hi eddy ive been watching Bless this house on Forces TV lately and about to watch Endvour again

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi eddy ive been watching Bless this house on Forces TV lately and about to watch Endvour again
    I remember Bless This House. Pure gold! I have Forces TV, so I must try to catch it.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 08-01-2020 at 20:12. Reason: spelling

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (10-01-2020)

I remember Bless This Gouse. Pure gold! I have Forces TV, so I must try to catch it.
    Hi Eddy its on most days and weekends im not sure how long they be showing it they been showing it alot over the last few months so i will watch it very soon before they take it off

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-01-2020)

Wednesday's preview video.

Liv tries to convince Aaron that he needs to talk to someone about what he's going through.

https://twitter.com/xloucliftonx/sta...40609455173633

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (11-01-2020)

is aaron using protection with his conquests, he could catch something

the sooner moira goes the better

Good Afternoon All👋

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

It’s 12c here but very windy and that makes it feel colder. 💨

Everybody take care wherever you are. 🤗

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (11-01-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty
    Hope you’re keeping ok. Like you I’m not watching Emmerdale and these latest spoilers about Aaron waking up with some stranger is quite awful to think about and definitely doesn’t encourage me to start watching again. I haven’t been watching classic Emmerdale regularly but I do drop into now and again and the stories are much better. Hopefully there may be a new endeavour series later this year. Take care. D 👍
    Same as me Don, I am not really watching and when I have FWD through to Aaron it is bland and boring, I am not sure where they plan to to go with his character at the moment as they need to manage the Robert departure to keep it authentic but seeing him mope about for months on end isn't brilliant viewing.

Interesting to see Danny doing some Directing (I think), he may already be planning his own exit and career path, Directing + Charity could be enough for him.

All the other stories are either daft or boring from what I have seen - no Bishop would fuss around a very small village church, how many more babies, kids, teens do they need in ED its getting like Hollyoaks and Chas/Paddy treatment of Aaron is bordering on cruel.

There you go, my moan-fest on the subject ... I watched some Hollyoaks the past couple of weeks and it was pretty dramatic in places, I liked Ballum on EE but Ben has gone rogue and Callum has vanished until next week, if they get back on track they are quite a nice couple and not overly boring, strangely I have been watching Pobol Y Cwm (Welsh) on YouTube with subtitles, it has a same sex couple who have been together for quite a long time and seem central to a lot of stories, it is quite fretting actually and unexpected.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (12-01-2020)

hi Everybody im about to watch Downtown Abbey on my sky+ the last series i be buying the Movie when its out i wonder if they will do another Film? and i wonder if they are and thats why Andrew Scarbough quit as the role of Graham?

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Everybody im about to watch Downtown Abbey on my sky+ the last series i be buying the Movie when its out i wonder if they will do another Film? and i wonder if they are and thats why Andrew Scarbough quit as the role of Graham?
    The first film has been a huge success, making lots of money. Given this, there is talk of a second film. Fingers crossed.

PS - Good evening everyone. I hope we've all had a good weekend.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (12-01-2020)

The first film has been a huge success, making lots of money. Given this, there is talk of a second film. Fingers crossed.

PS - Good evening everyone. I hope we've all had a good weekend.
    I pre-ordered DA movie from Amazon, should get in early February ... have all the previous tv episodes on DVD ..

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-01-2020), Sug-din (12-01-2020)

Thread Information