Page 1349 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 34984912491299133913471348134913501351135913991449 ... LastLast
Results 13,481 to 13,490 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Everybody hows you feeling about last week ? great contant from Robron but the the charge of life in jail for the the charge of voilent of in tant is silly you only get 25 years for murder yeah come on ED get your act togther and give us something back
    hi matty hows you

you quite right but in soap people can be in prison one week and out the next

if robert does go away for a long time and I think there could be some twist yet and it wont be that but if he does and ryan decides he wanted to come back sooner rather than later there could just be some new evidence found or something silly like that but everyone will accept it they will carry on as before

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (11-08-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    HI Fans give us a honest opion on the the 3 women producers on how theyve treated our Robron since they took over? i think its been awful and this s/l with Lee is a disgrace and shamful on how a soap has treated rape victims yeah its a soap but they got a respaoble to deal with real issues yeah and they have ruined Rob now hes the viilain and not this Lee and they want us to feel sorry for come on Ed you are cloud la la land and i hope we have some lovely Robron contant over the next few months and i hope you let our Maxine to write more Eps sorry for the rant and i hope you understand what i mean matty x
    I don't think that they have done very well, but they have done a lot better than Iain M, for Robron and for the rest of Emmerdale. They had choices to make, for Aaron and Robert, as well as all the other characters. In Soapland, sometimes the producers get it right, and sometimes they do not. It's just the way it is.

I believe that after a rocky start, the 3 producers were moving Robron in the right direction, the surrogacy story, with all its twists and turns. However, Ryan then threw a spanner in the Emmerdale works by not renewing his contract. A huge problem as future stories had already been planned. How do you write out a character that is part of the soap's most popular couple? How can Robert's departure remain in keeping with the story that we had already been told? A story of a devoted Robron couple that just would not split given their history.

The 3 producers came up with this prison nonsense. It was their best shot given the characters' history and the time constraints. Ryan deserved better, far better. However, given the circumstances, I am not sure what that could have been. Robert has to be seen as 'guilty' to get a prison sentence. A horrid message to send out from what happened to Victoria, but I guess the Emmerdale team feel that the punishment of Lee can be dealt with on its own and at a later stage.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 12-08-2019 at 07:43.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (12-08-2019), Sug-din (12-08-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I don't think that they have done very well, but they have done a lot better than Iain M, for Robron and for the rest of Emmerdale. They had choices to make, for Aaron and Robert, as well as all the other characters. In Soapland, sometimes the producers get it right, and sometimes they do not. It's just the way it is.

I believe that after a rocky start, the 3 producers were moving Robron in the right direction, the surrogacy story, with all its twists and turns. However, Ryan then threw a spanner in the Emmerdale works by not renewing his contract. A huge problem as future stories had already been planned. How do you write out a character that is part of the soap's most popular couple? How can Robert's departure remain in keeping with the story that we had already been told? A story of a devoted Robron couple that just would not split given their history.

The 3 producers came up with this prison nonsense. It was their best shot given the characters' history and the time constraints. Ryan deserved better, far better. However, given the circumstances, I am not sure what that could have been. Robert has to be seen as 'guilty' to get a prison sentence. A horrid message to send out from what happened to Victoria, but I guess the Emmerdale team feel that the punishment of Lee can be dealt with on its own and at a later stage.
    Some brilliant comments there Eddy. Totally agree. 👍

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-08-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (12-08-2019)

Hope everyone has a good week and let’s hope get we some good Robron couple scenes and the bonus is there’s no Diane & Vic in the cast list this week to burst into The Mill to interrupt them.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-08-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (12-08-2019)

I've just read that Sandra Marvin has quit after just two years as head teacher Jessie Grant. I am surprised, though not that bothered. I really like Jessie when the character first arrived, but it all started to go wrong when she was put with Marlon.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (12-08-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I've just read that Sandra Marvin has quit after just two years as head teacher Jessie Grant. I am surprised, though not that bothered. I really like Jessie when the character first arrived, but it all started to go wrong when she was put with Marlon.
    I saw that somewhere. I agree she had potential before she was put with Marlon and they introduced her two sons. It’s strange that Ellis’s Father is appearing and she’s going - unless that’s why he’s coming in. I wonder how many more quits there’ll be - makes you think, is something up?

Apparently there’s No Robron tonight so won’t bother watching live.☹️

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-08-2019)

Added an extra chapter on to my fanfic.... Just cause I haven't tortured you anywhere near enough...

https://archiveofourown.org/works/20...pters/47917366

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melephunk2010 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-08-2019), Sug-din (12-08-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I saw that somewhere. I agree she had potential before she was put with Marlon and they introduced her two sons. It’s strange that Ellis’s Father is appearing and she’s going - unless that’s why he’s coming in. I wonder how many more quits there’ll be - makes you think, is something up?

Apparently there’s No Robron tonight so won’t bother watching live.☹️
    In 8 months, 6 have gone.

Read here, Mirror, 12/08/19.

Though to be fair, Michael Praed (Frank) was sacked. He did not quit. Louisa had a set story line as Maya, and it was clear that she would not be staying for very long once all was revealed.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (12-08-2019)

The story that I am really enjoying at present is Doug's.

I never thought I would be saying something like that about him.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (12-08-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Melephunk2010 View Post
    Added an extra chapter on to my fanfic.... Just cause I haven't tortured you anywhere near enough...

https://archiveofourown.org/works/20...pters/47917366
    That is heartbreaking but brilliantly written. 💔 😢

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Melephunk2010 (12-08-2019)

Thread Information