Page 1343 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 34384312431293133313411342134313441345135313931443 ... LastLast
Results 13,421 to 13,430 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Hello. I'm relying on my usual favourites, Midsomer and Poirot on ITV3.
    Hi Eddy Four in a bed makes me laugh and tonights is the same some shouting lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (05-08-2019), Sug-din (05-08-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    helo my robron friends hope everyone well

weather not so good here very cloudy but saw on the news that its been very bad in north england with floods and stuff but I think Don is in the north so hope you ok

its great when the guyz are on screen and always looking good but the sl is annoying in lots of ways like offering rapist lee money and then him being the supposed victim

do we actually know what happens to Lee I think its 20 August when its revealed cos if he dies and Robert goes to prison it will seem pretty obvious and for sure ed could come up with something better than that so maybe Lee recovers and says he started it so he can blackmail Robert as he thinks he has plenty of money although where has that come from exactly anyway

suppose the fire stuff will drag out and I know Kerry is supposed to be a fun charecter but theres nothing very funny about what she did and what it seems she will try and do next and also its about time that everyone saw through mrs rishi (sorry can't spell her name)

strange how people change from when they first appear I though that Jessie would be a lot of fun but she's anything but and seems loads more will come out soon and its the same with Matty I thought he would be a great character and we'd follow his challenges but sadly it seems like they don't really know what to do with him although it may all this is run up to something different

anyway robroners enjoy rest of weekend
    Hi Micheal👋
    Hope you’re well and that you and everyone else had a good weekend.

Last night was the worst weather we’ve had so far this week. Very heavy rain and thunder and lightning but luckily it’s much brighter and sunny this morning.

This rape storyline is awful, they are telling it so badly that I’m sure it would put some victims off coming forward to tell about it and it should not be told in a way that people should be made to feel sorry for the rapist. Nobody is sure what is going to happen to Lee as you say maybe the 20th will let us see what really happens. It is such a shame if this is Ryans exit story as he deserves so much better than this rubbish . It should have been something that really featured Robron together equally.

I’ve been sick of Kerry for a while and I hope someone soon find out what she did and doesn’t get away with blaming someone else for her crime. The story with Rishis wife is going round and round in circles, it’s getting boring.

I agree with what you say about Jessie & Matty too.

The more we get Robron on the screen the better the programme is and I have to say again I may struggle to carry on being interested once they are parted as most of the other storylines don’t hold my interest enough.

Have a good week.🙂

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-08-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (05-08-2019), Perdita (05-08-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Micheal��
    Hope you’re well and that you and everyone else had a good weekend.

Last night was the worst weather we’ve had so far this week. Very heavy rain and thunder and lightning but luckily it’s much brighter and sunny this morning.

This rape storyline is awful, they are telling it so badly that I’m sure it would put some victims off coming forward to tell about it and it should not be told in a way that people should be made to feel sorry for the rapist. Nobody is sure what is going to happen to Lee as you say maybe the 20th will let us see what really happens. It is such a shame if this is Ryans exit story as he deserves so much better than this rubbish . It should have been something that really featured Robron together equally.

I’ve been sick of Kerry for a while and I hope someone soon find out what she did and doesn’t get away with blaming someone else for her crime. The story with Rishis wife is going round and round in circles, it’s getting boring.

I agree with what you say about Jessie & Matty too.

The more we get Robron on the screen the better the programme is and I have to say again I may struggle to carry on being interested once they are parted as most of the other storylines don’t hold my interest enough.

Have a good week.��
    Emmerdale are repeatedly giving out the wrong message when it comes to their 'crime and punishment' story lines. It is offensive and totally unacceptable. All too often it's the victim getting the blame and the guilty party being excused. If it's not Debbie getting away with it, its Kerry, Lee, Maya or Moira.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 05-08-2019 at 18:16.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (05-08-2019), Perdita (05-08-2019), Sug-din (05-08-2019)

Nate & Amy may as well be speaking in a foreign language, their accents are so difficult to understand. That’s coming from someone who lives in the North East of England.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (05-08-2019)

Spoilers for the week of 19/08/19. No Aaron or Robert.

Monday 19th August 2019.
    Bear’s ego is bruised over not being able to read as he asks Paddy to read aloud a letter from his mother. Paddy panics when he lies about the contents realising that Bear will soon be able to read it for himself.

Tuesday 21st August 2019 – 1st Episode.
    Moira is uneasy to see enjoying winding Cain up and in order to demonstrate marital harmony in front of Nate arranges a rendezvous date night with Cain.
    A stunned David and Leyla are in disbelief over what they discover about Jacob.

Tuesday 20th August 2019 – 2nd Episode.
    Will and Harriet share a passionate kiss and things are starting to look rosey.

Wednesday 21st August 2019.
    When Cain goes off for drinks with others, Moira is uneasy at having the house to herself. And soon, unable to resist, Moira again gives into Nate’s temptations in another mad impulsive moment as they sink into the hay of Butlers Barn….

Thursday 22nd August 2019 – 1st Episode.
    It is not good for business shutting the pub so Charity starts making alternative plans.

Thursday 22nd August 2019 – 2nd Episode.
    A sympathetic Priya invites Jacob to join her for lunch and is dumbfounded by his behaviour.

With thanks to Eastieoaks.

Moira and Nate.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (05-08-2019)

Spoilers for the week of 19/08/19. No Aaron or Robert.

Monday 19th August 2019.
    Bear’s ego is bruised over not being able to read as he asks Paddy to read aloud a letter from his mother. Paddy panics when he lies about the contents realising that Bear will soon be able to read it for himself.

Tuesday 21st August 2019 – 1st Episode.
    Moira is uneasy to see enjoying winding Cain up and in order to demonstrate marital harmony in front of Nate arranges a rendezvous date night with Cain.
    A stunned David and Leyla are in disbelief over what they discover about Jacob.

Tuesday 20th August 2019 – 2nd Episode.
    Will and Harriet share a passionate kiss and things are starting to look rosey.

Wednesday 21st August 2019.
    When Cain goes off for drinks with others, Moira is uneasy at having the house to herself. And soon, unable to resist, Moira again gives into Nate’s temptations in another mad impulsive moment as they sink into the hay of Butlers Barn….

Thursday 22nd August 2019 – 1st Episode.
    It is not good for business shutting the pub so Charity starts making alternative plans.

Thursday 22nd August 2019 – 2nd Episode.
    A sympathetic Priya invites Jacob to join her for lunch and is dumbfounded by his behaviour.

With thanks to Eastieoaks.

Moira and Nate.
    Thanks for spoilers Eddy.

I only have one thing to say about these spoilers that has confused me for a while - how was Bear originally found because of letters written to Paddys Mother, when he can’t read or write?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-08-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (05-08-2019), tammyy2j (06-08-2019)

Ryan Hawley at Leeds Pride.

Picture fromMichelle Hardwicke’s Instagram.

[url]https://www.instagram.com/p/B0wBvLUh7Ox/?igshid=vljlbiteomsr[mmmm/url]
    thanx eddie do you know if danny was there? I know that theres a lot of different prides at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Thanks for spoilers Eddy.

I only have one thing to say about these spoilers that has confused me for a while - how was Bear originally found because of letters written to Paddys Mother, when he can’t read or write?

The writers forgot. Very silly people.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    thanx eddie do you know if danny was there? I know that theres a lot of different prides at the same time
    Ryan was with his wife. Danny Miller was not there. He was at the football.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 05-08-2019 at 21:30. Reason: spelling

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

hi don

agree about bear hes seems like another charecter that I guess ed thought would be a good idea but then ran out of any real sl for him

I wonder why the pub would be closed so something big must happen that's not mentioned

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-08-2019), Sug-din (05-08-2019)

Thread Information