Page 807 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3077077577978058068078088098178579071307 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,070 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Metro spring teasers

Robron wedding

‘We’re just waiting for our invitations to what we hope will be the soap wedding of the year – and we are optimistic given Emmerdale’s form fans won’t be disappointed as Robert and Aaron are rumoured to make their official vows and become husbands this summer. They have been through a lot to get to this point so viewers are undoubtedly in for a treat but can a soap wedding ever run smoothly? There may be some obstacles for Robert and Aaron to overcome first – as a face from Aaron’s past arrives to cause some serious trouble while Liv’s self destructive behaviour continues to cause worry.

Plus:

Rebecca tries to pick up the pieces – but as she attends hypnotherapy sessions, is the game set to be finally up for Lachlan?
    Chas has decided to keep the baby but will she regret her decision? And are she and Paddy ready to be parents?
    Robert and Joe’s feud is set to continue but who will come out on top?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (17-03-2018), Sug-din (17-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Metro spring teasers

Robron wedding

‘We’re just waiting for our invitations to what we hope will be the soap wedding of the year – and we are optimistic given Emmerdale’s form fans won’t be disappointed as Robert and Aaron are rumoured to make their official vows and become husbands this summer. They have been through a lot to get to this point so viewers are undoubtedly in for a treat but can a soap wedding ever run smoothly? There may be some obstacles for Robert and Aaron to overcome first – as a face from Aaron’s past arrives to cause some serious trouble while Liv’s self destructive behaviour continues to cause worry.

Plus:

Rebecca tries to pick up the pieces – but as she attends hypnotherapy sessions, is the game set to be finally up for Lachlan?
    Chas has decided to keep the baby but will she regret her decision? And are she and Paddy ready to be parents?
    Robert and Joe’s feud is set to continue but who will come out on top?

Thanks for info Eddy. There’s some good things coming up. Obviously the only bit that doesn't interest me is PD picking up the pieces - unless this leads to a quicker exit.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (17-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Thanks for info Eddy. There’s some good things coming up. Obviously the only bit that doesn't interest me is PD picking up the pieces - unless this leads to a quicker exit.
    You'll find more Emmerdale spoilers if you look at the full article.

It's here, Metro.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (17-03-2018), Sug-din (17-03-2018)

Morning All👋

Can I join in the celebrations too?

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY

Happy St Patricks day to everybody hi Don what did you think of my eariler post?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (17-03-2018), Sug-din (17-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Morning Fellow Robroners so its all looking good for our Robron over the next few months Drama of course thats there middle name lol but this time they will face it togther and work togther i think the past catching up with Aaron will be the macfarlenes when Aaron was a teen yeah this kiddnap and blackmail could be them i very much doubt it anything to with Joe Tate that be a bit to far even for ED+IM and of course the main event is our Robron wedding it be something special and i hope our Maxine gets that Ep thoughts everybody

Afternoon Matty
    Yes it looks like there’s going to be plenty of things for our boys to deal with over the next few months - but any drama will not be too much for them. I think you may be right about Aaron and the Macfarlanes - it was too random that they got a mention during Adams escape episode. The Wedding will be great and even better as you say if Maxine writes it - she knows our boys so well and would give the best romantic and meaningful lines.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-03-2018)

Spoiler from WhatsOnTV.

Preview for Week 14 - Aaron fears that his darkest secret will come to light when somebody from his past comes back to haunt him. But what is he hiding? And will it haunt his newfound happiness with Robert?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-03-2018)

Spoiler from WhatsOnTV.

Preview for Week 14 - Aaron fears that his darkest secret will come to light when somebody from his past comes back to haunt him. But what is he hiding? And will it haunt his newfound happiness with Robert?
    Thanks.

Just how many ‘darkest secrets’ are they going to pile on poor Aaron in his lifetime?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (18-03-2018)

Spoiler for week 13.

When Robert finds cameras hidden in the scrapyard, he vows revenge on Joe for what he did to Rebecca. He fakes a great haulage deal, pressuring Jimmy. When Joe finds out, he makes phone calls and finds out a disturbing truth about one of his nemesis’ loved ones. But what is it? And will the Sly Tate use it to his advantage?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-03-2018), Perdita (17-03-2018)

Spoiler for week 13.

When Robert finds cameras hidden in the scrapyard, he vows revenge on Joe for what he did to Rebecca. He fakes a great haulage deal, pressuring Jimmy. When Joe finds out, he makes phone calls and finds out a disturbing truth about one of his nemesis’ loved ones. But what is it? And will the Sly Tate use it to his advantage?
    As you all know I can’t really be bothered with PD and the thought that Roberts revenge on Joe all comes from what he did to PD aggravates me. When are Robert & Aaron going to get some storylines that move them forward together and do not have to start from something involving her. Surely IM has got to run out of ideas how he’s going to keep using PD as solely a plot device for the rest of her days, this is starting to get really boring and repetitive and I for one don’t care about her at all.

That’s my rant over for today - I promise.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-03-2018), Paul_Robs (18-03-2018)

As you all know I can’t really be bothered with PD and the thought that Roberts revenge on Joe all comes from what he did to PD aggravates me. When are Robert & Aaron going to get some storylines that move them forward together and do not have to start from something involving her. Surely IM has got to run out of ideas how he’s going to keep using PD as solely a plot device for the rest of her days, this is starting to get really boring and repetitive and I for one don’t care about her at all.

That’s my rant over for today - I promise.
    I think that you may well be pleasantly pleased with the way that the story goes. Whilst Rebecca may have been used to add some weight to Robert's feud with Joe, she is unlikely to continue to feature. It's going to be all about a united Aaron and Robert fighting Joe.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-03-2018)

Thread Information