Page 1309 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 30980912091259129913071308130913101311131913591409 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,090 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fans i think ED+KB+JH+LS are in cloud cuckoo land if the think Vanity can ever they can Replace what Robron have not in a million years Dyan have that wonderfull working relantionship that nobody has got and i have a fuuny feeling this surragte could still come into play even now yeah whats everybody think? matty
    Vanity may be important to some but I personally am not interested in them and don’t really feel they have any chemistry and they will never match what Robron have.

I’d like to think that the surrogacy story is at least a topic of conversation again in the next few months - even if the baby isn’t actually born before Ryan leaves (if he’s actually going and for how long].

Charity was one of my favourite characters until Vanity started. Now, I've lost interest in her and Vanessa has always bored me.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (20-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Charity was one of my favourite characters until Vanity started. Now, I've lost interest in her and Vanessa has always bored me.
    hi Eddy i argee with you and can you help me with something Eddy did Brights wife die in the last ep of Endvour? ive watched 3 times now and i cant say if she has? matty

hi Eddy i argee with you and can you help me with something Eddy did Brights wife die in the last ep of Endvour? ive watched 3 times now and i cant say if she has? matty
    Hello. I'm sorry, I can't tell you as I have not watched yet.

Evening All - haven’t watched yet - is it worth it - meaning are the boys on?

All i’ve seen is on Twitter that Maya got 12 months - that’s a bit of an anti- climax seeing as they sent Aaron to prison for 18months and his supposed victim was up and about the next day without a mark on him if I recall correctly.

In a way I’m hoping the boys aren’t on tomorrow considering who the writer is for that episode. I won’t be able to watch it anyway until Saturday evening at the earliest.

Would appreciate the heads up from you all if tomorrow’s is worth watching. Thanks. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Evening All - haven’t watched yet - is it worth it - meaning are the boys on?

All i’ve seen is on Twitter that Maya got 12 months - that’s a bit of an anti- climax seeing as they sent Aaron to prison for 18months and his supposed victim was up and about the next day without a mark on him if I recall correctly.

In a way I’m hoping the boys aren’t on tomorrow considering who the writer is for that episode. I won’t be able to watch it anyway until Saturday evening at the earliest.

Would appreciate the heads up from you all if tomorrow’s is worth watching. Thanks. 👍
    Hi Don our Robron is not in it yeah and not in next week either but mybe the week after and i bet we have that Vanity shoved down our throats at every time which is very boring and im not buying into and never will be its be and always be Robron for time and time again Robron forver and Dyan are and awlays be my no`1 best working relantionship PS if you know what i mean sorry x matty

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-06-2019), Sug-din (20-06-2019)

Hi Don our Robron is not in it yeah and not in next week either but mybe the week after and i bet we have that Vanity shoved down our throats at every time which is very boring and im not buying into and never will be its be and always be Robron for time and time again Robron forver and Dyan are and awlays be my no`1 best working relantionship PS if you know what i mean sorry x matty
    Hi Matty - thanks, might not bother watching the eps then if thy aren’t in tonight. I did think that I’d seen their names in a cast list somewhere for next week but maybe I’m mistaken on the dates as I’m sure you’re right. I’m not interested in what Vanity get up to at all so I won’t be watching that.

Have a good weekend, you and everyone else I may not be on here much until Sat night.👋

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-06-2019)

Good evening.

I am so pleased that Pete ran off without accepting Kim's very generous offer. Had it gone the other way, I would have had to stop watching Emmerdale for a good few months. Robron would not have kept me watching.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (24-06-2019), Sug-din (22-06-2019)

Tuesday 25th June video preview.

Bear prepares his football team for the match. the team are shocked as the rival manager is revealed to be Chris Kamara. Aaron and Robert are also in this scene.

https://twitter.com/xloucliftonx/sta...65812465344512

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (24-06-2019), Sug-din (23-06-2019)

Emmerdale articles in this week's TV Mag.

Hostage Horror, Dawn on the Edge, Pete proposes & Sandra Marvin.

Spoiler Alert: Human Bones are found at the school next week and the finger of suspicion points at one villager!

https://twitter.com/robrondiaries/st...59385034940416

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (24-06-2019), Sug-din (23-06-2019)

Thread Information